Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New (ish) model Marina, Bit disapppointing
Mike123
Posted: May 25 2020, 10:01 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2434

Frankly rather disappointed to see paert three of Marina (brunette in a Long Skirt) focus on posing and close ups. With what looks like a railyway or Metro station nearby it would have been fantastic to see her take a crowded train rather than simply 'hang around' outside. She is such a wonderful model and I really hope we see more of her in later shoots but would like to see a more purposeful shoot next time. I guess we still have part 4 to come but just HOPE it's not a footshow - WHAT an anticlimax that would be.
Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: May 25 2020, 04:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

Yeah, itīs a pity, isnīt it? When I saw Marina for the first time I was sure that hers would be the best series of the year. Well, until she stopped in front of the first shop and began posing again…

I donīt think that the fourth part will be any better. Check out the second episode. At 7:15, thereīs a banner above the shop window. If Iīm not mistaken, theyīre advertising a discount on some of their goods and the date reads 24.07.15. In other words, the video must have been shot five years ago, which means one year before Paulīs Milana appeared in the first "no-posing" session in the CFīs modern history…

As I said above, a pity.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: May 25 2020, 05:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Sorry for disagreeing, but personally I like in the same way posed images and foot shows in video, and candid-style material on City Feet. The problem that I have with Marina is that there is something that I do not like in her face, her mouth is too big for my tastes. Probably Paul is also using archive leftovers for updates because he cannot hold sessions with the Covid 19 lockdown in Russia, and he cannot know when he will be able to hold sessions again. I think that it is understandable if the quality levels of recent updates are below the site's usual standards.
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: May 26 2020, 09:39 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

Thing is I think she has a beautiful face, very Eastern and exotic and she has fantastic feet AND her toenails are painted - which should be the perfect recipe BUT we have none of the ingredients to really bring those elements out: no smoking, not crowded stores, no packed, grimy Metro carriages, no shod friends; ultimately a lost opportunity.

I'd like to see Paul give us a preview of what's coming up; he did this once a couple of years ago and it certainly heightened my anticipation levels.

Well spotted on the date above the shop thing, very eagle eyed, bfwatcher.
Mike123
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: May 26 2020, 10:09 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

I suppose it can be said that I love both poles of City Feet updates...the rather stylized, conventional type where the model is putting on a show for the camera..flirting, posing, showing of her dirty soles for no other purpose than showing them off...I love it cool.gif (!!!)...and I'm also very much a fan of the perpetrated illusion of the model going about a mission, appearing "unaware" of the presence of the camera...by not acknowledging it...as though the update was a scene from a movie. I can only say that I'm not all that particular about which one I'm watching, and that the important thing, is that as long as it's one of Paul's productions here on City Feet, they're sure to be classy and top quality...ALWAYS...and they present probably the rarest and sexiest things that I can think of today...a vision of a barefoot girl in public....something from a bygone age, sadly enough. In addition, it almost doesn't need to be said but the girls are Russian, which means they're the loveliest, and in my mind, the sexiest females on earth....(I can't believe these Russian girls)....
Meanwhile, I hope you guys who prefer one style of update more than the other, the posed or the unposed, get exactly what you want...I'm sure Paul will accommodate you...and if it's one thing that I would love to see is a shod girlfriend accompany the model cool.gif ...and that could be a possibility in either kind of update. cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: May 26 2020, 05:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ May 26 2020, 10:09 AM)
I can only say that I'm not all that particular about which one I'm watching, and that the important thing, is that as long as it's one of Paul's productions here on City Feet, they're sure to be classy and top quality...ALWAYS...and they present probably the rarest and sexiest things that I can think of today...a vision of a barefoot girl in public....something from a bygone age, sadly enough. In addition, it almost doesn't need to be said but the girls are Russian, which means they're the loveliest, and in my mind, the sexiest females on earth....(I can't believe these Russian girls)....

In the last seven years I have subscribed to City Feet, Toes-In-Action and Barefoot Urban Girls. Which of the three sites provides the best value for money is debatable, but it is clear that City Feet is not the only site with girls that go barefoot in public. I can add that I do not like all the updates in each of these three sites in the same way. For me a City Feet update is not automatically better than any Toes-In-Action update or Barefoot Urban Girls update. It depends on a lot of aspects. And I also think that beauty is not a matter of nationality. Each of these three sites has models that I like a lot, models that I like less and models that I do not like at all. I do not care if they are Russian, German, Italian, Chinese etc. They have to suit my tastes. For me joining a paysite is not like embracing a religion or voting for a political party. Paysites offer products, and I am happy to spend money only for products that suit my tastes; it does not matter if they come from City Feet, Toes-In-Action, Barefoot Urban Girls, or also CN Barefoot or Shoeless Girl Media (even though I have not joined the last two sites yet).
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 26 2020, 08:29 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ May 26 2020, 05:55 PM)
QUOTE (michael0218 @ May 26 2020, 10:09 AM)
I can only say that I'm not all that particular about which one I'm watching, and that the important thing, is that as long as it's one of Paul's productions here on City Feet, they're sure to be classy and top quality...ALWAYS...and they present probably the rarest and sexiest things that I can think of today...a vision of a barefoot girl in public....something from a bygone age, sadly enough. In addition, it almost doesn't need to be said but the girls are Russian, which means they're the loveliest, and in my mind, the sexiest females on earth....(I can't believe these Russian girls)....

In the last seven years I have subscribed to City Feet, Toes-In-Action and Barefoot Urban Girls. Which of the three sites provides the best value for money is debatable, but it is clear that City Feet is not the only site with girls that go barefoot in public. I can add that I do not like all the updates in each of these three sites in the same way. For me a City Feet update is not automatically better than any Toes-In-Action update or Barefoot Urban Girls update. It depends on a lot of aspects. And I also think that beauty is not a matter of nationality. Each of these three sites has models that I like a lot, models that I like less and models that I do not like at all. I do not care if they are Russian, German, Italian, Chinese etc. They have to suit my tastes. For me joining a paysite is not like embracing a religion or voting for a political party. Paysites offer products, and I am happy to spend money only for products that suit my tastes; it does not matter if they come from City Feet, Toes-In-Action, Barefoot Urban Girls, or also CN Barefoot or Shoeless Girl Media (even though I have not joined the last two sites yet).

Amen to that, barefootfootseeker! biggrin.gif wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
bfwatcher
Posted: May 29 2020, 03:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

OK, there will always be issues regarding our idea of beauty and a perfect formula on how to shoot the best series. That said I hope that CF will scrap the foot show feature in as many updates as possible. Foot content is available on tons of sites but as far as I know only CF goes for its unique documentary style of shooting. So, with due respect to TIA, BUG, BP and others, Paul, keep your business going and donīt be afraid to be different! Shoots like the latest Alenaīs are no doubt appreciated by many of your followers! Right? wink.gif

http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1312/sample0.jpg
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1312/sample1.jpg
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 29 2020, 06:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ May 29 2020, 03:03 PM)
OK, there will always be issues regarding our idea of beauty and a perfect formula on how to shoot the best series. That said I hope that CF will scrap the foot show feature in as many updates as possible. Foot content is available on tons of sites but as far as I know only CF goes for its unique documentary style of shooting. So, with due respect to TIA, BUG, BP and others, Paul, keep your business going and donīt be afraid to be different! Shoots like the latest Alenaīs are no doubt appreciated by many of your followers! Right? wink.gif

Your statement reinforces my belief that CF, TIA and BUG are complementary to each other, rather than being competing paysites, bfwatcher.
Each site offers a lot of assets that the other do not offer.. or at least, not to the same extent.
If you dig alt-style barefoot beauties, TIA is the go-to site.
If you are into documentary-style videos, CF is the unattackable market leader.
If you are into glamorous yet no-nonsense barefoot beauties, and "interactive" videos.. BUG is your eldorado.
In any case.. I am pretty sure that Pavel and Hal know perfectly how to run successful paysites that suit the prevailing tastes.
Otherwise, CF and TIA would not have been around since the early 2000s.. wink.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: May 30 2020, 10:33 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ May 29 2020, 06:42 PM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ May 29 2020, 03:03 PM)
OK, there will always be issues regarding our idea of beauty and a perfect formula on how to shoot the best series. That said I hope that CF will scrap the foot show feature in as many updates as possible. Foot content is available on tons of sites but as far as I know only CF goes for its unique documentary style of shooting. So, with due respect to TIA, BUG, BP and others, Paul, keep your business going and donīt be afraid to be different! Shoots like the latest Alenaīs are no doubt appreciated by many of your followers! Right?  wink.gif

Your statement reinforces my belief that CF, TIA and BUG are complementary to each other, rather than being competing paysites, bfwatcher.
Each site offers a lot of assets that the other do not offer.. or at least, not to the same extent.
If you dig alt-style barefoot beauties, TIA is the go-to site.
If you are into documentary-style videos, CF is the unattackable market leader.
If you are into glamorous yet no-nonsense barefoot beauties, and "interactive" videos.. BUG is your eldorado.
In any case.. I am pretty sure that Pavel and Hal know perfectly how to run successful paysites that suit the prevailing tastes.
Otherwise, CF and TIA would not have been around since the early 2000s.. wink.gif

You are absolutely right! So back to work now to get enough bucks to be able to join all of them! And above all letīs hope that the pandemic will NOT put an end to this wonderful dream weīre living thanks to your, Paulīs and Halīs hard work and your modelsī courage to kick their shoes off in public! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: May 30 2020, 11:13 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I think exactly the same.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 30 2020, 01:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ May 30 2020, 11:13 AM)

I think exactly the same.

Cool! smile.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0126 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]