Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New model Alena
Sergeï
Posted: May 18 2020, 08:34 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 17

Hello, Paul,

I would like to congratulate you for the new series with Alena: she is so fresh and natural! I hope that the sequel will be the same, with a real barefoot journey and not endless foot shows. I know that there are many fans of these foot shows, but it seems to me that these sequences should not take precedence over walking barefoot in the city, which is the soul of this site.

Congratulations again and thank you for all the work we've been enjoying for so many years.

PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: May 18 2020, 12:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

Leaving her place barefoot? Check!
Cute AF? Check!
Natural and not overtly showy? Check!

Absolute winner.

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
bfwatcher
Posted: May 18 2020, 05:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Sergeï @ May 18 2020, 08:34 AM)
Hello, Paul,

I would like to congratulate you for the new series with Alena: she is so fresh and natural! I hope that the sequel will be the same, with a real barefoot journey and not endless foot shows. I know that there are many fans of these foot shows, but it seems to me that these sequences should not take precedence over walking barefoot in the city, which is the soul of this site.

Congratulations again and thank you for all the work we've been enjoying for so many years.

Very well put! I agree with everything you´re saying here! Let´s hope Paul reads it as well! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: May 18 2020, 07:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

I concur with all of you...Alena appears to me to be a stunner!! A natural, sexy barefoot cutie...I'm a fan already and I look forward to the other 3 parts of her update!! Great find Paul, and thank you!! cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 18 2020, 09:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

Sorry guys.. my views have negligible importance since I have never been a CF subscriber (for pretty obvious reasons biggrin.gif )..
yet all the models that made their debut on CF after world-class ALLA and MARIA..
are VERY far from Pavel's usually high standards in terms of beauty and sexiness, imho.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: May 21 2020, 02:37 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

Feetosopher, my friend, while I do not question your eye for beauty, I have to disagree with you here. Alena may not be of the caliber of Amelie, but she is very cute and much to my liking!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: May 21 2020, 03:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ May 20 2020, 09:37 PM)
Feetosopher, my friend, while I do not question your eye for beauty, I have to disagree with you here. Alena may not be of the caliber of Amelie, but she is very cute and much to my liking!

Hi Southerncrossfire!!!!

Hope you're doing well. Are you still writing great stories about barefoot girls? Do you have some new ones to read?

I still remember "Lucky guy", wow! Great one.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Mike123
Posted: May 21 2020, 04:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

Well said, Sergei, Duffman, BFWatcher, Michael and Southerncrossfire. What a relief it is to see the two most recent new models, Marina and Alena act as if they've been 'caught on camera' and not act up by walking unnaturally slowly, posing or in any way interacting with the cameraman - just the way we like it. I just wish Alena had painted her toenails but there you go.
Both models are very different from each other in looks and style but both succeed in their own way - one sultry and dark, the other much more everyday.
Like others, I hope future installments see these girls in grimy crowded places like the Metro, a busy fast food joint and so on.
Now what we need is for them to 1. smoke, 2. meet non-barefoot friends so we see the contrast between theirs a nd shod feet and 3. for night to fall so we get a night time shoot, partially at least.
Nice one Paul, really liking the current direction of CF. Keep the posing DOWN.
Mike123.

PS. I think having models who are 'ordinary looking' can ENHANCE the sexiness of the shoot rather than undermine it: makes it more REAL, which is what we're after.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 21 2020, 06:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ May 21 2020, 02:37 AM)
Feetosopher, my friend, while I do not question your eye for beauty, I have to disagree with you here.  Alena may not be of the caliber of Amelie, but she is very cute and much to my liking!

My friend.. I think that I have got no absolute "eye for beauty" at all.
I have got MY OWN eye for beauty.. which - in the case of Alena, and probably many other CF and TIA models - may react very differently from
YOUR OWN eye for beauty.. as well as from Sergei's, Duffman's, BFWatcher's, Michael's and Mike123's eye for beauty! smile.gif
It's just a matter of personal tastes: I am perfectly comfortable with the fact that some guys may think that AMELIE, SWAINS, etc. are nothing special.
To ME, Alena is nothing special smile.gif

--------------------
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 21 2020, 06:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mike123 @ May 21 2020, 04:13 PM)
Well said, Sergei, Duffman, BFWatcher, Michael and Southerncrossfire. What a relief it is to see the two most recent new models, Marina and Alena act as if they've been 'caught on camera' and not act up by walking unnaturally slowly, posing or in any way interacting with the cameraman - just the way we like it. I just wish Alena had painted her toenails but there you go.
Both models are very different from each other in looks and style but both succeed in their own way - one sultry and dark, the other much more everyday.
Like others, I hope future installments see these girls in grimy crowded places like the Metro, a busy fast food joint and so on.
Now what we need is for them to 1. smoke, 2. meet non-barefoot friends so we see the contrast between theirs a nd shod feet and 3. for night to fall so we get a night time shoot, partially at least.
Nice one Paul, really liking the current direction of CF. Keep the posing DOWN.
Mike123.

PS. I think having models who are 'ordinary looking' can ENHANCE  the sexiness of the shoot rather than undermine it: makes it more REAL, which is what we're after.

It's always funny to see how distant we are in terms of tastes, Mike123.. biggrin.gif
The only item I would buy of your statement is smoking.. but not for a high price.
And yes, you put it right.. it's what YOU are after.. not what the darn Feetosopher is after.. laugh.gif
Posing and flirting all the way.. this is what makes The Feetosopher's heart beat faster when a barefoot beauty is before his lenses.. wink.gif

--------------------
Mike123
Posted: May 22 2020, 01:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

Ha, yes, but at least we can disagree amicably, Feetosopher. Here's to diversity of taste!
Mike123
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: May 22 2020, 01:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mike123 @ May 22 2020, 01:21 PM)
Ha, yes, but at least we can disagree amicably, Feetosopher. Here's to diversity of taste!
Mike123

Absolutely! smile.gif The world would be a dreadful place if we all loved the same things, especially if those were scarce! We would live in endless warfare! smile.gif

--------------------
barefootfootseeker
Posted: May 22 2020, 05:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

As I have written in another thread, the change in the looks of City Feet models has been the main reason why I have joined the site less frequently in the last two-three years. I prefer the earlier models, they were sexier and more good looking, and the fact that several of them posed for adult sites like Public Sluts, Nude in Russia etc. was an extra thrill to me.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: May 23 2020, 06:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ May 22 2020, 05:32 PM)
As I have written in another thread, the change in the looks of City Feet models has been the main reason why I have joined the site less frequently in the last two-three years. I prefer the earlier models, they were sexier and more good looking, and the fact that several of them posed for adult sites like Public Sluts, Nude in Russia etc. was an extra thrill to me.

Hi barefootfootseeker, and welcome to City Feet! I read with interest your post, and I'm intrigued...which models from earlier days stand out to you? Which ones impressed & attracted you the most?

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: May 23 2020, 08:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

QUOTE (michael0218 @ May 23 2020, 06:58 PM)
QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ May 22 2020, 05:32 PM)

Hi barefootfootseeker, and welcome to City Feet! I read with interest your post, and I'm intrigued...which models from earlier days stand out to you? Which ones impressed & attracted you the most?

Hello, thank you!
The list would be long, but I can mention:
Alla: http://www.city-feet.com/models/14/view
Mila: http://www.city-feet.com/models/26/view
Valya: http://www.city-feet.com/models/30/view
Julia (one of my all-time favourites): http://www.city-feet.com/models/32/view
Lena (also on Public Sluts): http://www.city-feet.com/models/43/view
Iren (especially because of her unique pissing scene): http://www.city-feet.com/models/49/view
Lena: http://www.city-feet.com/models/51/view
Lena: http://www.city-feet.com/models/63/view
Alexandra (another all-time favourite): http://www.city-feet.com/models/97/view
Inna: http://www.city-feet.com/models/96/view
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0128 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]