Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Corona virus and the future of City Feet
michael0218
Posted: Apr 5 2020, 02:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

I think that it might be both informative and interesting if Paul would address us members as to specifically how this Corona virus scare and the government imposed restrictions will affect the immediate running and management of this forum and what us members can expect. cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 8 2020, 05:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

A very good idea. Also it would be nice to come up with some contingency plan. Would it be OK to replace streets with different setting? A garden, a forest, for instance, where walking could be safer?

Paul, talk to us and do it in Russian if you donŽt feel like using English. We can google-translate after all, weŽll get the gist all right.
PMEmail Poster
Paul
Posted: Apr 12 2020, 11:13 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hi guys,

of course, I'm worried that it'll be impossible to make more shootings this summer. On the positive side, I have enough reserves to make weekly updates for more than a year, I think 15-16 months.

Stay at home, take care and enjoy barefoot girls smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 13 2020, 07:14 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (Paul @ Apr 12 2020, 11:13 PM)
Hi guys,

of course, I'm worried that it'll be impossible to make more shootings this summer. On the positive side, I have enough reserves to make weekly updates for more than a year, I think 15-16 months.

Hello Pavel, great to know that you are OK.. and that you have enough stuff in storage to keep the City Feet wheels humming! smile.gif
I wish the very best of luck to you and to all the wonderful girls you work with.. stay healthy & safe! Take care! wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Mike123
Posted: Apr 13 2020, 09:31 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

Wow, 15-16 months is impressive and reassuring as is the nes that Paul is clearly safe and looking after the safety of the precious models.
Just a word on Marina, the latest model to join us: absolutely fantastic; I love her dress sense as much as her dark and sultry look - painted tooenails included. Let's hope that in future episodes she goes to some very busy and grimy places....and that she smokes.....and of course, does NOT acknowledge the camera.
Anyway, once again, so good to know everyone is ok.
Mike123.

PS. As for this year's shoots, barefoot housework - including exterior window cleaning - always has something to be said for it and barefoot carwashing is as yet unexplored. Maybe we could also experiment with models' self generated content too? As I've said before cell phone footage is pretty good quality these days - better to have something than nothing. Maybe finally some night shoots too - a barefoot nighttime stroll to get each day's extercise allowance (what are the rules in Russia around lockdown, I wonder?)
PMEmail Poster
mwitt
Posted: Apr 13 2020, 07:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2896

Hi guys,

Thank you Paul for this incredible info. Wish you good health for you, for all amazing Russian girls and for all people in Russia and everywhere in the world.

P.S. It`ll be great if we could see some sessions in the building this or next year - for example cleaning the attic or/and the basement; or visiting abandoned building.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Apr 13 2020, 08:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

Thanks for the update Paul,...and just letting you know that I'm delighted that you are so far ahead in the production schedule...and that I love all the lovely barefoot Russian lovelies of City Feet...past present and future cool.gif tongue.gif ....and wish you and ALL OF THEM the very best of health and happiness...as they've made me so very happy... cool.gif and thank you again for making us all so happy now and the future to come, when all this talk of virus is over!! Oh, and in addition, I hope that in the not so distant future, when the way is safe again, that you can persuade my favorite recent model, namely Yana cool.gif to return for another update!!

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 14 2020, 04:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Hi guys,

Thanks for your answer, Paul. Great to know that this season is going on as planned at least when it comes to your uploading schedule! wink.gif

It wouldnŽt be me if I forgot to add that the more sessions missed in the summer might mean the more shoots carried out in the autumn. wink.gif

Stay safe and healthy, you and all your brave girls!
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Apr 14 2020, 04:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

The other day I mentioned the idea of home cleaning shoots might be at least one way around the self isolation regime hampering CF shoots.
Not sure whether any of you are aware of this woman's YouTube videos but she's often barefoot (she had another channel with years' worth of stuff on it but not sure where that went.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC59TVs3Qyj...A1SZXy0w/videos
Thing is the camera person is convinced that we're more interested in her arse than her feet so we get a lot of arse closeups but only incidental shots of her feet. That said, occasional glimpses can be more exciting that lingering closeups, kind of feels more illicit and more valuable. Her soles get quite grubby sometimes especially if she's cleaning out the garage or her car.
Anyway, just a thought; something to ready ourselves for in 15 months' time.
Who knows, we might get some older models this way too. I can see it now.....40 something woman clears out her garage barefoot, then uses a step ladder when cleaning her windows...then drives to the service station to buy cigarettes, wine and petrol.
Mike123
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 14 2020, 07:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Apr 14 2020, 04:47 PM)
I can see it now.....40 something woman clears out her garage barefoot, then uses a step ladder when cleaning her windows...then drives to the service station to buy cigarettes, wine and petrol.

Hey Mike123, if youŽre looking for support, count me in. Your suggestion is absolutely fantastic and so is the woman on the YouTube channel! Cheers!
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0100 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]