Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Coronavirus in Moscow
michael0218
Posted: Mar 30 2020, 05:19 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

This report is not a desire of mine, of course, in fact, quite the opposite, .... I just read where "Moscow imposed a mandatory lockdown after the Russian capital records more than 1,000 infections." I wish the best for the people of Moscow, and I pray for their health and safety.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Mar 30 2020, 04:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

Amen and well said, Michael.
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Mar 31 2020, 04:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Our best wishes and prayers for all mankind, and specially for Paul, the girls in City Feet and Chilly Feet and all the good people in this forum.

Stay safe friends!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Feetosopher
  Posted: Mar 31 2020, 08:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

Sadly in Italy we have been experiencing for weeks the gloom that this darn epidemics brings,
and we cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel yet.
I wish the very best of luck to the Russian people and to the other peoples, to Pavel and the wonderful girls he works with,
and to all the Forum members.
I don't know whether and when I will be able to shoot again for my sites, but in this terrible period staying alive and not going mad
is already a great achievement..

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
michael0218
Posted: Mar 31 2020, 10:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I pray for the Russian people in general, and of course, SPECIFICALLY for Paul and all the barefoot Russian lovelies that we adore so much in City Feet. The same goes out to you Feetosopher, and your girls, and Hal and his girls...many not the slightest bit of harm come to a single hair on any of your heads! cool.gif and may the end of this virus come sooner than later. cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Mar 31 2020, 10:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Mar 30 2020, 04:17 PM)
Amen and well said, Michael.

Thank you Mike123, DG, and everyone else...be safe and stay healthy...

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Apr 1 2020, 03:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Mar 31 2020, 03:11 PM)
Sadly in Italy we have been experiencing for weeks the gloom that this darn epidemics brings,
and we cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel yet.
I wish the very best of luck to the Russian people and to the other peoples, to Pavel and the wonderful girls he works with,
and to all the Forum members.
I don't know whether and when I will be able to shoot again for my sites, but in this terrible period staying alive and not going mad
is already a great achievement..

Stay safe and healthy my friend, these are hard times, but they will eventually pass. The best we can do now is take care and keep healthy.

All the best!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 1 2020, 06:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

@michael0218, @DG2001.. many thanks for your good wishes.. I and my girls will do our best to stay safe & healthy..
in the hope of hitting the barefoot road again.. wink.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 3 2020, 02:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Mar 30 2020, 05:19 AM)
This report is not a desire of mine, of course, in fact, quite the opposite, .... I just read where "Moscow imposed a mandatory lockdown after the Russian capital records more than 1,000 infections." I wish the best for the people of Moscow, and I pray for their health and safety.

Yeah, best of luck to all Russians. Hopefully, the week off they´re having now will help them to slow down the virus and allow the health care system to get ready…

Anyway, stay healthy, guys…

By the way, wouldn´t it be wise to scrap the whole season this year? Clearly, touching surfaces has become a dangerous activity now. A model might have a little scratch on her foot through which the little bastard could get in. If I were her, I wouldn´t like to take such a risk. And frankly, I´d feel quite uncomfortable if I paid for a content shot in this period...
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Apr 3 2020, 02:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 3 2020, 02:13 PM)
By the way, wouldn´t it be wise to scrap the whole season this year? Clearly, touching surfaces has become a dangerous activity now. A model might have a little scratch on her foot through which the little bastard could get in. If I were her, I wouldn´t like to take such a risk. And frankly, I´d feel quite uncomfortable if I paid for a content shot in this period...

The 2020 shooting season is a huge question mark to me.
We know very little about that darn virus, so it's too early to say whether barefooting will be a safe activity or not.
In any case, I guess that it will be difficult for me to find girls who are comfortable about barefooting in Italy,
unless we get solid guarantees that you cannot get infected in that way.
For now, we do not even know when it will be possible for us to get back to "normal" life.
Sure I am not into wearing a mask to shoot a girl barefooting with a mask.. sad.gif

--------------------
michael0218
Posted: Apr 4 2020, 05:06 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I'd love to be in seclusion with Alyona, Alexandra, Yana,...oh, the list goes on. cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0120 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]