City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> What happened to Olga?
bob754
Posted: Feb 11 2020, 07:25 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 6387

There was once a real beautiful girl on this site named Olga who had one of the greatest series' I can think of. When I came to check out her profile/videos on here again, they'd disappeared. Fortunately, it's still on YouTube, but still, I'm sad. How did this happen?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcxYrF4PmZ4
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Feb 11 2020, 10:33 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

I knew exactly which Olga would come up before I clicked smile.gif

Wow, this is going back 10+ years now but I remember first seeing this like yesterday!

She's LOVELY! Don't get me wrong. But by part 2, the awkwardness shown in part 1 has ramped up to 11 and she is clearly evaluating her decision. By part 3 she is struggling with basic tarmac.

Some models request deletion from time to time be it for personal reasons, or (if they are pro models) contractual obligations.

You may or may not remember, there was once a girl called Masha who shot back in 2011.

To that point, I had never in my entire fucking life seen such a beautiful girl, but in 2016 her profile disappeared.

Shit happens.

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
michael0218
Posted: Feb 11 2020, 04:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

Yes, the loss of Masha was a big shock to me, but as Duffman says, "shit happens" indeed. She musta got a case of (drum roll please) "cold feet" a few years after her shoot...and truly, it's a bit surprising that it hasn't happened more often, what with many, many CF vids making their way to You Tube...and the comments that they attract...far many more and more impassioned, in many cases, than the comments and reactions of the CF members, represented by a mere core group of members, let us remember. Former CF models (but are they really "former" models?) like mine and Duffman's favorite Alyona http://www.city-feet.com/models/145/view...(like I really have to post which Alyona) my other personal favorite Alexandra...come on everyone, you know which one I mean....hint: the colorful dress, also, among quite a few others, our ultra lovely 2 time GOAT winner, Natasha. These girls have barefoot fame (not infamy as some misguided fools might say) that far transcends City Feet.....as in a much wider audience of admirers. The Olga in question is also well represented on You Tube. Who knows, like with Masha, maybe Olga's family, friends, a jealous boyfriend, etc.,..may have had a hand in her eradicating her page here. But really, I was a bit alarmed at first...as I thought that the "Olga" that disappeared was my favorite Olga...namely..http://www.city-feet.com/models/196/view the "tiny barefoot girl"...

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0119 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]