Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New CF Model Christina
michael0218
Posted: Jan 27 2020, 05:52 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

Ok, here's my review of the model Christina.....
First of all, she's a pretty girl,...wearing too many clothes for my liking...but(!!)...it's not too bad, as she was so kind enough to display her lovely lower legs...and they are lovely...as are her feet...soft, smooth, lovely feet...as yet relatively clean-soled, but that will change, I'm sure...she has very pretty, well shaped soles and tops...with pretty toes as well. She looks so cute and feminine as she mills about the crowds, contrasting with all the shod, well clad people about her. I'm hoping that she will be as bold, daring and adventurous in subsequent parts of her update, most especially, of course, the Metro, as was her recent predecessor, my favorite model,...maybe of all time, the very lovely Yana(!!!!)...the boldest model in some time.
Anyway, pretty Christina gets a high grade from me, and I enjoyed Part 2 of her Autumn Barefoot Walk. Does anyone agree with me here? Let's have some opinions of Christina from you guys...and Thank you Paul!! cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0091 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]