City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> City Feet in 2019, How did you like the content?

The CF content in 2019 was
better than average [ 5 ]  [50.00%]
average [ 5 ]  [50.00%]
worse than average [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 10
Guests cannot vote 
bfwatcher
Posted on Jan 26 2020, 03:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3209

Hello everyone,
it´s been a while since I last launched a poll here, hasn´t it? Here´s another question then. wink.gif
How did you like the last CF season? Personally, I loved it! Paul treated us to a fantastic variety of outfits and weather conditions. He remembered his older models and brought them back in a series of summer encores. But above all he devoted almost the whole season to documentary style vids without explicit posing.
What do you think? Are you as happy about the content as I am?
Cheers!
bfw
PS As for the beginning of 2020, I can only say that it looks damn promising. Just check out Kristina http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1293/sample1.jpg and Diana http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1295/sample0.jpg to see what I mean! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted on Jan 26 2020, 05:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

i think the last year was great, but same greatness as usual we know from city-feet
To me City-feet operates already at a very high level for many years, so to be honest , there was nothing that stood out to me extremely that was a game-changing to give it a different rating than average.
because "average" is already a great high standard to me, superb shots and beautiful models and great video quality!

and I really like when we get models back to do a second or third shot, so it was good to see Yana and Valya back

i wished though, that on chilly-feet we would get more frequent updated, i love the content extremely, but an update once per 2 months doesnt motivate me enough to get a subscription again.

2020 started also great! looking forward on upcoming series!
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Feb 2 2020, 10:50 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Jan 26 2020, 05:23 PM)
i think the last year was great, but same greatness as usual we know from city-feet
To me City-feet operates already at a very high level for many years, so to be honest , there was nothing that stood out to me extremely that was a game-changing to give it a different rating than average.
because "average" is already a great high standard to me, superb shots and beautiful models and great video quality!

and I really like when we get models back to do a second or third shot, so it was good to see Yana and Valya back

i wished though, that on chilly-feet we would get more frequent updated, i love the content extremely, but an update once per 2 months doesnt motivate me enough to get a subscription again.

2020 started also great! looking forward on upcoming series!

Thank you for your interesting comment, shifter. You´re totally rigth that Paul has never failed to deliver in terms of the quality of his work. That said, I still believe that last year he did choose a slightly different approach. I explained it in my previous post so I´m not going to repeat myself now. There´s just one more point I´d like to make: if you want to see what I mean, compare season 2019 and, say, 2017 - for one "a girl on a mission" set, there were two dedicated to posing only. And no massive encores, of course. So yes, I do find 2019 probably the best CF season ever and I´d like to thank Paul for his work again! wink.gif

I hate ending on a sad note, but I must make an exception today because I absolutely agree with everything you said about chilly-feet. Such a great start and such a sad present state. Two girls a year is not much. Well, if Paul updated the site in January and December only, I´d re-join, but I´m not ready to wait for the end of one three-part series for eight months. It´s too much. sad.gif

PS And yes, thank you all guys for your votes!
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted on Feb 4 2020, 04:40 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

City Feet is one of the best sites on its kind in all the web!

My opinion is that it would be nice to see a comeback of this sets we used to enjoy:

a) Diaries (E.g. Polina, Yuditza, Cecilia, etc.)
cool.gif Barefoot travels (they were amazing!!!!!)
c) Extreme barefooting (broken glass, bed of nails, etc.)
d) Night shoots (to Disco too!)

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
bfwatcher
Posted on Feb 8 2020, 08:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Feb 4 2020, 04:40 AM)
City Feet is one of the best sites on its kind in all the web!

My opinion is that it would be nice to see a comeback of this sets we used to enjoy:

a)  Diaries  (E.g. Polina, Yuditza, Cecilia, etc.)
cool.gif  Barefoot travels  (they were amazing!!!!!)
c)  Extreme barefooting  (broken glass, bed of nails, etc.)
d)  Night shoots (to Disco too!)

Thanks for your comment, DG2001, and for your thoughts on how CF´s content could be improved. Well, if Paul carries on with what he began last year, I´ll be extremely happy, but, of course, if he decided to talk a bit more here in this forum and put to our vote your options in order to shoot "one custom-made series", I wouldn´t complain either. wink.gif

PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted on Feb 9 2020, 06:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

Thanks for getting this thread back up and running, bfwatcher, you make some interesting points.
I totally agree that shoots which centre on some sort of 'real life' mission are infinitely preferable to 'girl takes part in website photo shoot' type sessions with all the tiresome posing that goes with it.
Not sure I share your view that 2019 was the best ever, though. Why not? Well, specifically because we seem to have had a lot of what you might call nice girls next door as models, too few of whom wore painted nails or foot jewelry. For me the best of the year were Anna (Brunette in a black dress) who looked a bit wild without being a hippie (not keen on the hippie look at all); Sveta (Shopping on a cold day) who wore the perfect length skirt and barely acknowledged the camera and I just love cold (but not freezing) weather shoots; Maria (Tall barefoot beauty) for being in denim, love the barefoot with jeans look and she had painted nails though was a little too fond of the camera and so far at least Diana - she has wonderful feet and her toenails are painted the the right shade of red.
When I visit CF I still find myself scrolling back to the likes of Jenya (especially a Spring Barefoot Walk, sadly only a one-parter) and her partnership with Iren in Spring Barefooting), Luba (Pretty Filthy Feet) Jana (Autumn Barefoot Stroll and Anna (Cold Wet Feet) and some others from around that era. There was a sense with these girls of unpredictability, that they were reckless and that even Paul wasn't quite sure of what would happen next. They smoked, drank cans of beer (or whatever it was) and looked up for anything. Most recent models lack this somehow.
Two further pints I'd make: one is to second DG2001's request for nightclub and night time shoots. Camera equipment - even your cell phone - will easily manage to produce great quality output now, even if this was not true in the early days of CF.
Second point: I just wish Paul could reflect real life even more by having our heroines be accompanied by FRIENDS. I'd love to see a shoot where our girl is with one or more friends of either sex and she's the ONLY one barefoot; maybe out to a gig or an event and so on. It challenges credibility a bit where we have girls going out for a solitary stroll: who does that? Do you? I don't. People I know don't. But we do out out shopping, or to buy some petrol, or to have few pints or to watch football in the pub or to a gig etc. We might go alone but more often we go with friends. Surely it wouldn't cost that much more just to pay our girl's friends a modest fee to walk with her?
Comments welcome as ever and well done once again, bfwatcher for being arsed to comment on the past year. Nice one.
Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted on Feb 9 2020, 08:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

i totally agree with you mike123, i really love the raw appeal that the old series, like with jenya, marisha, etc had, where you dont know what will happen next :-)

i just had a look at this years set again, and we do really got loads of great ones.. my favs are Maria, Tatiana, Anna and Elina.
I really do hope we are going to get a 2nd set (where the weather is more dry) with Maria, she had so much fun doing this set and i really enjoyed her character so much, i would love to see more of her!

Elina also, very beatiful, got a great set and would love to see her again

Tatianas Set was mindblowing, with her husband on a ride, the only downside of this set was that her soles did not catch much dirt at all, but she was so relaxed at the shoot, put her soles for us up in the face in car, stunning

i also would love to see more foot-jewerly again.
in real life i also dont see women wearing much toerings at all for like the past 10 years, but in social media, like instagram, you really see some of them go into it and wear 4+ toerings on each foot is not uncommon! as a toering fan i also would really love to seehaving them featured on city-feet
i often watch the old series with anna, where she puts lots of toerings on her toes and her soles very already super-filthy, what a lovely set from 2011
http://www.city-feet.com/models/110/view

kudos to paul for also trying something new, like handing the video camera back to the model for a scene and let her film her own feet, i think this puts us in a great perspective.
At the first time i saw this, i was a little bit irritated and did not like it very much, but after a couple of times, i really started to liken it
another, rather new perspective i really enjoy is the from below to the top, like we can se in the public transportation scenes with valeria "Barefoot Blonde in Shorts" first video, and another valeria in "A barefoot trip" fourth video

i also really enjoyed the 8part or something like travel series in the past!!
just had a look at latest set with alla... fantastic set as well! hope we are also going to see her again the future? maybe
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Feb 9 2020, 10:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (shifter @ Feb 9 2020, 08:43 PM)
kudos to paul for also trying something new, like handing the video camera back to the model for a scene and let her film her own feet, i think this puts us in a great perspective.
At the first time i saw this, i was a little bit irritated and did not like it very much, but after a couple of times, i really started to liken it

I am pretty sure that my friend Hal "launched" the "model filming her own bare feet walking" approach to videomaking at TIA way before Pavel did, amico shifter.. smile.gif
This is just for precision's sake, of course. City Feet and Chilly Feet videos are the industry's golden standard, no doubt! wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
shifter
Posted on Feb 9 2020, 10:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

ah, i didnt knew that, thanks for pointing this out.
I only own a few selected clips from hals immense back-catalog of clips so i was not aware of :-)
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Feb 9 2020, 10:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Feb 9 2020, 10:18 PM)
ah, i didnt knew that, thanks for pointing this out.
I only own a few selected clips from hals immense back-catalog of clips so i was not aware of :-)

You are welcome, amico! smile.gif
If my memories do not cheat me, I think that also Dennis Cramer/Crabapple of Barefoot Mara's fame used that approach in his (ops.. I should say "her" now! smile.gif ) videos. I have many of them on VHS, but I have not watched them for ages, so I might well be mistaken.

--------------------
shifter
Posted on Feb 10 2020, 01:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

ha,yes, thats very true, i remember that too

i have also some of his on vhs (barefoot snow day 1+2 and halloween and another one or two on vhs but same as you, not watched for ages, i dont even have an VHS player anymore, lol

there are also some videos from nude-in-publi.comc that have such sequences, like Gwen C and Hanka (Gwen C walking nude and barefoot on gravel, i´m sure some here love this)
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Feb 10 2020, 06:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks for your comments, guys! I wish everybody here was as elloquent as you are. wink.gif

As for our suggestions on how to improve the content, I think that we shouldn´t expect that Paul is ready to do something about them. The reason? He reads this forum and he´s well aware of our dreams. It means that what we see with each new update is his attempt to strike the right balance between our often conflicting ideas. As I said earlier on, for me it´s more than enough that he doesn´t do posed stuff as often as he used to. Just compare CF with the new Russian site - so many girls there but always posing, always carrying their shoes, always dancing or jumping. If Paul doesn´t start doing something like that, I´ll be absolutely fine in spite of the fact that I won´t see, say, "a-girl-at-work" theme which I happen to miss here a bit. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Feb 15 2020, 10:31 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Feb 10 2020, 01:54 PM)
there are also some videos from nude-in-publi.comc that have such sequences, like Gwen C and Hanka (Gwen C walking nude and barefoot on gravel, i´m sure some here love this)

Sure I am among the (few?) ones here who love NIP wub.gif .. as well as NIP-activity, its German competitor.
NIP is run by Jan Vels, who is Czech even if he has been based in Germany since a long time.

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted on Mar 8 2020, 02:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jan 26 2020, 03:48 PM)
PS As for the beginning of 2020, I can only say that it looks damn promising. Just check out Kristina http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1293/sample1.jpg and Diana http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1295/sample0.jpg to see what I mean! wink.gif

Yeah, I was right. Kristina´s series is absolutely awesome. The final part has proved it quite clearly! Thanks Paul!

http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1302/sample2.jpg
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1302/sample1.jpg
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1302/sample0.jpg
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1302/sample3.jpg

By the way, are we going to see her second set later on this year? I certainly hope so! smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0132 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]