City Feet message board

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> City-Feet Championship S3 - Heat E, Vote closes 15 Nov (11pm BST)

Choose one
VALERIA [ 10 ]  [52.63%]
LANA [ 3 ]  [15.79%]
DARIA [ 6 ]  [31.58%]
Total Votes: 19
Guests cannot vote 
Duffman847
Posted on Nov 1 2019, 11:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

user posted image

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Feetosopher
  Posted on Nov 2 2019, 09:55 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

Choosing between VALERIA and LANA was a little drama.. both girls are world-class beauties! (sorry DARIA, no match for you, IMMO).
In the end I went for LANA.. thanks to the same tie-breaker I considered in heat F.. glasses! I love barefoot beauties wearing glasses! smile.gif
I would say that among all the girls in the six heats, LANA is the one I like most.. but VALERIA would be a close second!
It's really a shame that two favourites of mine are in the same heat! sad.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
michael0218
Posted on Nov 2 2019, 12:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

Daria easily for me....besides, she has "the better face". Part 4 of her set was what sealed it for me....wandering around all those people barefoot...a fearless little barefooter she was.
Mind you, none of the girls in this tournament are as good as recent model Yana cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Nov 2 2019, 12:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Nov 2 2019, 12:20 PM)
Daria easily for me....besides, she has "the better face".

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I would say that michael0218's statement proves once and for all that tastes about feminine beauty.. are definitely a subjective matter.. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Oh, it might well be that disagreeing with The Feetosopher is mandatory for him.. especially as far as CF models' faces are concerned.. tongue.gif

--------------------
Duffman847
Posted on Nov 2 2019, 01:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Nov 2 2019, 12:25 PM)
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I would say that michael0218's statement proves once and for all that tastes about feminine beauty.. are definitely a subjective matter.. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Oh, it might well be that disagreeing with The Feetosopher is mandatory for him.. especially as far as CF models' faces are concerned.. tongue.gif

Don't worry Feeto. I have an extra special tournament planned for next spring.

It will be called "City Face Championship Greatest of All Time"..... you're going to love it. A whopping 250 models split into FIFTY qualifying groups.

But that's not all, because the top 25 runners up will then go into a second stage preliminary knockout group stage qualifier, to determine the eligible models for the 128th place playoff which will be played over nine and a half weeks before we finally have the 12th knockout stage.... WITH A TAG TEAM! (still working on that one)

The final will be upon us round about June 2025, but it will be well worth the wait! tongue.gif

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Feetosopher
  Posted on Nov 2 2019, 02:53 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Nov 2 2019, 01:39 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Nov 2 2019, 12:25 PM)
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif  I would say that michael0218's statement proves once and for all that tastes about feminine beauty.. are definitely a subjective matter.. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Don't worry Feeto. I have an extra special tournament planned for next spring.

It will be called "City Face Championship Greatest of All Time"..... you're going to love it. A whopping 250 models split into FIFTY qualifying groups.

But that's not all, because the top 25 runners up will then go into a second stage preliminary knockout group stage qualifier, to determine the eligible models for the 128th place playoff which will be played over nine and a half weeks before we finally have the 12th knockout stage.... WITH A TAG TEAM! (still working on that one)

The final will be upon us round about June 2025, but it will be well worth the wait! tongue.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif woah, looking forward to it! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Trouble is, if my health continues to worsen, by June 2025 I might well have quit shooting barefoot beauties, running my darn websites,
and wasting my time in this Forum for good.. much to your delight, and to the delight of lads like your pard michael0218.. wink.gif
By that time, it will probably be just you and him singing your own mass on this Forum, celebrating the undisputable superiority of City Feet over
all barefooting/dirty feet-themed paysites of the galaxy.. past, present, and future, amen.. biggrin.gif
Oh.. provided that City Feet is still around by then.. wink.gif

--------------------
markpendre
Posted on Nov 5 2019, 04:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1518

I am baffled. As I write this, Valeria is leading Daria 8 votes to 4.
Are we all looking at the same pictures?!? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
As far as I'm concerned, Valeria is so skinny she looks unhealthy and is kinda horse-faced. Really can't see what the rest of you see. Daria, on the other hand, is just adorable. Her feet are more shapely too and she looks more confident walking barefoot.
I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I just don't understand!! tongue.gif
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted on Nov 6 2019, 01:15 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (markpendre @ Nov 5 2019, 04:26 PM)
I am baffled. As I write this, Valeria is leading Daria 8 votes to 4.
Are we all looking at the same pictures?!? laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif
As far as I'm concerned, Valeria is so skinny she looks unhealthy and is kinda horse-faced. Really can't see what the rest of you see. Daria, on the other hand, is just adorable. Her feet are more shapely too and she looks more confident walking barefoot.
I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I just don't understand!!  tongue.gif

I'm with you there markpendre...I voted for Daria...she has the best face for sure...and she won me over with the part of her set where she mills about with all those people...shod people...at the mall. She reminded me in a way of my girl Alexandra (you know which Alexandra) in her part 3 when she wandered about as the only barefoot shopper in a rather large, multi-level mall....Fearlessness...and sexy as hell, I might add cool.gif I agree with you markpendre...why she isn't ahead in the voting is a mystery to me. IMO, the leader Valeria is kinda unhealthy looking along with being just too damned tall for my tastes.
Another mystery to me, even accounting for personal tastes, is why new model Yana is being persistently ignored in this forum. Easily the prettiest and the sexiest model I've seen in a long time...and Part 3 of her set is just pure sexiness to me...displaying her dirty soles in an Alyona-esque fashion and getting a bit of upskirt action as well. Even if she isn't your personal winning choice, she's definitely worth a look and worthy of your admiration, if I do say so myself....and to me, she's a ringer for Christina Applegate on top of everything else. cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Nov 6 2019, 09:00 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

As I will never stop saying.. tastes about feminine beauty are a highly subjective matter.. smile.gif
According to MY OWN personal standards, DARIA is at best cute, but her face looks pretty ordinary and "teeny" (which is a major turn-off to me).
And I love tall and slender girls, like VALERIA and the (underrated? she is the most elegant of the three, IMMO) LANA.
So what is a "minus" to you (height).. is a "plus" to me.. smile.gif
Whatever.. we will see which one will go ahead.

@michael0218: could you please put a link to that YANA girl's profile page on the site?
You know, I am not that much knowledgeable about CF model roster.. biggrin.gif

--------------------
michael0218
Posted on Nov 6 2019, 08:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Yessir,...here's the link you requested...
http://www.city-feet.com/models/249/view

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Nov 7 2019, 02:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Nov 6 2019, 08:04 PM)
Yessir,...here's the link you requested...
http://www.city-feet.com/models/249/view

Thank you! Well, YANA is cute but too.. "teenyesque" for my tastes.. sorry.. smile.gif

--------------------
michael0218
Posted on Nov 7 2019, 06:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

biggrin.gif"Teenyesque"?
I can dig it Feeto..."to each his own"...but man...this girl Yana I'm obviously very big on...she kinda "ticks all my buttons...face, legs, and man, does that girl have lovely feet. I'm kinda like her publicist really lol...
I don't like "tall"...this girl is not tall, I hate long pants, jeans, tights, leggings of any type...and what you see with the lovely blonde Yana is a longish t-shirt...'nuff said! cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Nov 14 2019, 06:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

I´m still busy so I´m gonna be brief: all girls get 9 points out of 9, which means that it´s up to their feet to decide. Since I like Valeria´s pair slightly more than Lana´s, Valeria gets my vote. Hope she comes back. Would be great to see her in a similar set Lana so wonderfully delivered! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Nov 16 2019, 10:09 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I voted for LANA (due to her glasses wink.gif ), but as I wrote before it was a little drama to choose one between her and VALERIA.
Congrats to VALERIA for passing to the semi-finals.. she is a serious candidate for the title, together with MARINA, IMMO.

--------------------
michael0218
Posted on Nov 23 2019, 05:52 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Well congrats to Valeria!! I didn't vote for her, but I'm happy for her anyway..and in her favor, at least she was both barelegged AND barefooted...and that puts her on the winning side... cool.gif
I wish though, that someone near and dear to the poor girl decides that they love her enough to feed her...like cheeseburgers and fries...for several days.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0102 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]