City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> City-Feet Championship S3 - Heat B, Vote closes 18 Oct (11pm BST)

Choose one
ANNA 1 [ 3 ]  [17.65%]
ANNA 2 [ 7 ]  [41.18%]
TATIANA [ 7 ]  [41.18%]
Total Votes: 17
Guests cannot vote 
Duffman847
Posted on Oct 3 2019, 09:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

user posted image

A tie-breaker round for this heat, and any others tied, will be held in the week 15-22 November.

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
michael0218
Posted on Oct 4 2019, 05:05 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

cool.gif Ok Duffman sir...bravo...for your usual high quality, impressive professional production...and these tournaments are so much fun...I look forward to them like you wouldn't believe....but,the three Anna's......Anna 1, Anna 2, and Tati-ana.... are my favorite models of any that are competing in this latest tournament. Let's put it this way,..I like these three better than all the other ones combined!! So you know what an agonizing experience it's gonna be to decide which one of these three darlings get my vote.....so, let the agony of decision making begin. I certainly won't cop out....I'll definitely make a choice, but it'll take some intense deliberation first!! cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Oct 4 2019, 02:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

TATIANA has the nicest face, IMMO. The choice was slightly less easy than in heat A, yet.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
bfwatcher
Posted on Oct 5 2019, 10:38 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

And anothe heat. Let´s start then.

Anna 1 walks a lot, she goes shopping and she buys a cup of coffee at a fast food restaurant after that she takes a long ride on metro. Of course she gets 5 points for the story and plot. Is she a looker? Yes! 3 points then! And her feet? The nails could have been painted black, true, but otherwise they´re perfect. 1 more point then!
Anna 1 - 9 points

Anna 2 is the first girl who doesn´t get any points for the story and plot. Yes, she walks, she goes by metro, but she dances along the way, looks to the camera too much and so on. A clear deal breaker for me. As for what she is like and what she looks like, the situation is completely different though. She´s a stunner with sexy feet. That´s why she deserves her 4 remaining points of course.
Anna 2 - 4 points

Tatiana is a lovely girl who deserves 5 points for the strory and plot. Although she could have worn a different outfit, everything else she does is almost perfect. She walks a lot, goes shopping and what´s critical doesn´t pose too much. As I said, she comes across as a likable girl and she´s quite a looker too - other 3 points then. And her feet? Pretty sexy too - 1 point of course.
Tatiana - 9 points

OK, another dead heat - why am I not surprised. All Paul´s models are damn sexy. So let´t take a closer look at Anna 1´s and Tatiana´s feet again. Right, I like Anna´s pair more. In other words, Anna 1 is my winner of this heat. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted on Oct 5 2019, 06:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Had to vote for the lovely Tatiana in this one...and man, was it hard, because all three are favorites of mine...the 2 Anna's,...the little Goth girl with the PRETTY feet, the the other Anna...the girl with the body,...as well as the gorgeous feet.
Tatiana however, is special...she reminds me of the barefoot girls back in years past,...before they banned entering public places barefoot...when a girl would casually, and matter of factly go barefoot into a grocery store, get a buggy, and the leisurely go shopping. She reminds me of so many that I saw back in those less uptight days.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted on Oct 5 2019, 06:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Oct 5 2019, 10:38 AM)
And anothe heat. Let´s start then.

Anna 1 walks a lot, she goes shopping and she buys a cup of coffee at a fast food restaurant after that she takes a long ride on metro. Of course she gets 5 points for the story and plot. Is she a looker? Yes! 3 points then! And her feet? The nails could have been painted black, true, but otherwise they´re perfect. 1 more point then!
Anna 1 - 9 points

Anna 2 is the first girl who doesn´t get any points for the story and plot. Yes, she walks, she goes by metro, but she dances along the way, looks to the camera too much and so on. A clear deal breaker for me. As for what she is like and what she looks like, the situation is completely different though. She´s a stunner with sexy feet. That´s why she deserves her 4 remaining points of course.
Anna 2 - 4 points

Tatiana is a lovely girl who deserves 5 points for the strory and plot. Although she could have worn a different outfit, everything else she does is almost perfect. She walks a lot, goes shopping and what´s critical doesn´t pose too much. As I said, she comes across as a likable girl and she´s quite a looker too - other 3 points then. And her feet? Pretty sexy too - 1 point of course.
Tatiana - 9 points

OK, another dead heat - why am I not surprised. All Paul´s models are damn sexy. So let´t take a closer look at Anna 1´s and Tatiana´s feet again. Right, I like Anna´s pair more. In other words, Anna 1 is my winner of this heat. smile.gif

Anna l is indeed a looker... cool.gif pretty face, pretty feet and everything in between...I love Anna ll as well...like I said, this one was an agony to decide upon!! mad.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted on Oct 15 2019, 10:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I love all three of these girls. I really dig that sexy little gap between Anna l's from two teeth, he pretty face, sexy body and legs, her ultra-pretty, well proportioned, sexy black bottomed feet and that air of Goth sassiness about her....I love Anna ll's body, period. I love her toned legs, her lovely, black bottomed soles, her happy, spontaneous, dancing and her happy personality....but...Tatiana is wife material...she's seems to me to be the sweetest and most natural model, you can tell by her face ....she's one of the most natural models ever, and just as sexy as hell in the laid back, unassuming way that she goes barefoot...the lucky man who's married to her could go grocery, or any other kind of shopping with his sexy, sweet barefoot wife and be, IMHO, the happiest and most fullfilled man on the planet!!! cool.gif tongue.gif cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Oct 19 2019, 02:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Apparently a genius voted for Anna 2 after you officially declared the poll results, @Duffman847.. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Duffman847
Posted on Oct 19 2019, 02:29 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

Your powers of deduction are truly dazzling Feeto. Well, deadlines are deadlines, but the seventh voter for Anna 2 will have another chance in the w/c 15 Nov.

For the record, I cast the sixth vote for Anna 2.

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Feetosopher
  Posted on Oct 19 2019, 02:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Oct 19 2019, 02:29 PM)
Your powers of deduction are truly dazzling Feeto. Well, deadlines are deadlines, but the seventh voter for Anna 2 will have another chance in the w/c 15 Nov.

For the record, I cast the sixth vote for Anna 2.

biggrin.gif yeah, sometimes I am amazed myself about them.. biggrin.gif

So you prevented my fav TATIANA from going directly to the next round.. we'll see what happens in the tie-breaker.. smile.gif

--------------------
michael0218
Posted on Dec 14 2019, 05:46 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I like Anna 2, but Tatiana MUST win!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0143 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]