City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> City-Feet Championship S3 - Heat A, Vote closes 18 Oct (11pm BST)

Choose one
NATALIA [ 7 ]  [36.84%]
VALENTINA [ 4 ]  [21.05%]
VALYA [ 8 ]  [42.11%]
Total Votes: 19
Guests cannot vote 
Duffman847
Posted on Oct 3 2019, 09:52 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

user posted image

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Feetosopher
  Posted on Oct 4 2019, 02:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2618

NATALIA has by far the nicest face, IMMO. No brainer vote for her.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
bfwatcher
Posted on Oct 5 2019, 10:08 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

OK, here we go:

Natalia gets 5 points for the story and plot (shopping, public transport, coldish weather, a sexy outfit), 3 points for her personality and looks (not only does she come across as a likable character, but she´s also brave - not everyone in her situation would go barefoot in public) and sadly 0 points for her feet.
Natalia - 8 points

Valentina also gets 5 points for the story and plot (cold autumn weather, a long walk to a train station, grocery shopping) and 3 points for her charm. Apart from that she gets 1 point for her huge feet with long toes.
Valentina - 9 points

Valya gets 5 points for the story and plot too. Quite obviously. There are metro, bus and train rides, and long walks. Also her clothes are cool. Although I don´t particularly like the way she behaves (sometimes she seems to be too far away from where she actually is), I still believe that she deserves her 3 points for her personality and looks. There´s nothing wrong with her feet, so she gets 1 more point.
Valya - 9 points

Wow. Two girls got 9 points. Well, I like Valentina´s feet more. In other words, VALENTINA is my winner of this heat. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted on Oct 5 2019, 02:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

difficult one.. but natalia got my vote here.. liked her set a little bit more
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted on Oct 5 2019, 06:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

Valya got my vote. My only gripe with her is her insistence in wearing those long, leg covering mumu type of dresses. I bet the girl has lovely legs..I don't know, maybe she's self conscious of them or something....but I'm a leg man, and that's what I prefer, is a lovely pair of legs setting off those lovely feet that the models have. A classic example, and I'll once again trot out one of my 2 favorite models...is the lovely Alexandra....http://www.city-feet.com/models/161/view
I've long since admitted that I love this model's legs...and everything else about her cool.gif
and while I'm at it, here's another favorite,..namely Alyona,,,http://www.city-feet.com/models/145/view
Anyway, this A group was child's play to decide upon, unlike B,...which had my three favorites of all the models competing this time.....but I manned up and voted for my darling Tatiana....truly "wife material" to me.. cool.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Oct 19 2019, 02:10 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

What a pity that NATALIA did not make it.. I really don't like the winner's face.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0096 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]