Total Votes: 9
Guests cannot vote 
bfwatcher
Posted on Sep 22 2019, 12:07 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3209

Hey guys, do you have any personal beauty ideal when it comes to toenails? Is there any particular shape you prefer? Hereīs my rather crude categorization:

Do you prefer girls like Varvara (long and wide toenails)?
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1146/sample3.jpg
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1146/sample2.jpg

Or do you think that girls like Daria are even more sexy (short and wide toenails)?
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1247/sample3.jpg
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1247/sample1.jpg

Or do you prefer girls like Sofia (round toenails)?
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1015/sample0.jpg
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1015/sample3.jpg

Or do you have any other shape you like most?

Well, I like girls like Varvara. That said, the overal impression always depends on a particular girl and on her ability to "sell" what she has! wink.gif

Is this an important issue for you or is it completely irrelevant? Any comments? Any pictures to share?

Cheers!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Sep 22 2019, 01:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

I would say that except for very short and wide toenails - which I do not like at all - any shape and size will do for me.. smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
michael0218
Posted on Sep 22 2019, 05:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

All three examples look good to me, especially Sofia's...the golden rule with me is ....KEEP EM" SHORT!!! Short, trimmed toenails are a must...when the white "free edge" as they call it starts to grow and is visible, the girl needs to cut her toenails...keep them trimmed. That's what I'm funny about. Sofia needs no colored polish because she keeps her nails trimmed.
Actually, Varvara's nails are a bit too long, even with the polish on them,...and I don't like Daria's feet too much because they seem short and stubby to me.
So Sofia gets the nod here.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Sep 29 2019, 04:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Sep 22 2019, 01:58 PM)
I would say that except for very short and wide toenails - which I do not like at all - any shape and size will do for me.. smile.gif

As a matter of fact I donīt like short and wide nails either. That said, Dariaīs feet are still OK for me. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Sep 29 2019, 05:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Sep 22 2019, 05:25 PM)
All three examples look good to me, especially Sofia's...the golden rule with me is ....KEEP EM" SHORT!!! Short, trimmed toenails are a must...when the white "free edge" as they call it starts to grow and is visible, the girl needs to cut her toenails...keep them trimmed. That's what I'm funny about. Sofia needs no colored polish because she keeps her nails trimmed.
Actually, Varvara's nails are a bit too long, even with the polish on them,...and I don't like Daria's feet too much because they seem short and stubby to me.

An interesting comment about trimming nails. I wouldn īt be able to tell how important it can actually be. wink.gif

As for Daria, I agree that her feet arenīt the best and yet I like her and her vids a lot. Another example that we arenīt into feet really. In fact, weīre into barefoot girls and barefoot she is! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Sep 29 2019, 05:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

OK folks, this time long and wide nails secured the first position so letīs hope Paul finds a few new models that meet this requirement. wink.gif

Iīd also like to thank everybody who commented and voted in my polls. It was fun to read your views related to the beauty of barefoot girls. See you all again when the new CF tournament is over! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted on Sep 29 2019, 06:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Sep 29 2019, 05:06 PM)
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Sep 22 2019, 05:25 PM)

An interesting comment about trimming nails. I wouldn īt be able to tell how important it can actually be. wink.gif

As for Daria, I agree that her feet arenīt the best and yet I like her and her vids a lot. Another example that we arenīt into feet really. In fact, weīre into barefoot girls and barefoot she is! wink.gif

bfwatcher, I actually liked Daria's last vid myself. biggrin.gif I enjoy seeing a barefoot model go walking through busy crowds of people. cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Oct 5 2019, 09:43 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Sep 29 2019, 06:42 PM)
bfwatcher, I actually liked Daria's last vid myself. biggrin.gif I enjoy seeing a barefoot model go walking through busy crowds of people. cool.gif

I agree, totally! Her last vid was absolutely awesome. What I also like about this kind of shoots is the contrast between the peasant-like bare feet and the luxury of the shopping mall. Perfect!
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0096 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]