Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New Model Yana
michael0218
Posted: Sep 22 2019, 04:41 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

All I can say at this time is "I thoroughly approve and like this model!" Pretty blonde with lovely legs, lovely, lovely feet, and what appeared at first glance to be a long white t-shirt...and it really is a longish, white t-shirt!! biggrin.gif I like what I see and I am looking forward to more of Yana....I think I'm in love (once again tongue.gif )....good work Paul!! cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Sep 22 2019, 11:29 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

I agree! Yana is a super cool model. She looks great in her outfit and her feet are damn sexy in spite of/ because of her mild bunions! Yes, there were two in my opinion unnecessary "Waiting for Godot" scenes but overall a very promising beginning! Thanks Paul! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Sep 22 2019, 01:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

tongue.gif I love this model....the t-shirt does it for me....a pretty model, legs, dirty feet...and a t-shirt with no signs of any shorts... tongue.gif cool.gif !!! Can't hardly get any better than this...what a promising start! cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Sep 22 2019, 09:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Sep 22 2019, 01:18 PM)
tongue.gif I love this model....the t-shirt does it for me....a pretty model, legs, dirty feet...and a t-shirt with no signs of any shorts... tongue.gif cool.gif !!! Can't hardly get any better than this...what a promising start! cool.gif

She's a stunner. Can't wait until Part 2.

Hopefully she'll stand above the camera like Alyona did, and we get an upskirt (or up-shirt!) shot.

Fuck.... the internet would probably break biggrin.gif

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
michael0218
Posted: Oct 8 2019, 01:44 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Yana Part 2....my only gripe is that she could have shown off those delightful, dirty soles of hers a bit more....but I say she's PERFECT(!!) just the same. I look forward avidly to her Part 3...she's incredibly HOT to me cool.gif !
Has anyone noticed that she has this slight Christina Applegate thing going? I'm a fan cool.gif
Also a fan of my girl Tatiana in Heat B...and will support her all the way!! cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Oct 9 2019, 09:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Before my Yana "Fanboy" thread goes under, I'll just say (for today) that this model is "Perfect"....Legs, beautiful dirty feet, face (with that slight Christina Applegate thing as already noted)...not too tall....and I know an ideal figure is beneath her t-shirt!! cool.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Oct 22 2019, 05:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Yana is spectacular!! cool.gif Does anyone here agree? Her brand new Part 3 puts to shame damn near every recent model IMHO...
Just a show of hands to see if anyone here is paying any attention to her and agrees with me. Christina Applegatesque face, lovely body, skimpy t-shirt, drop dead LOVELY legs and gorgeously dirty feet....that's all it takes for me!! cool.gif tongue.gif
Thanks Paul!!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Nov 9 2019, 06:02 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Again, I love this model....Yana is PERFECT!!...If she's willing, I'd love to see her brought back for multiple encores (otherwise known as "new updates" lol) like the great CF model Jenya used to do. cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Nov 16 2019, 03:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Still the best model, despite a concerted effort of virtually everyone to ignore...not even any comments. This forum mystifies me no end.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0120 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]