Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Inspiration, Dilution effect of many barefoot girls
Mike123
Posted: Sep 12 2019, 01:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2434

OK, here's a picture that I hope will prove an inspiration to Paul for a future shoot. I know this photo is posed (and is hence drained of erotic value) BUT it illustrates the value of having one, not all, of our girls barefoot.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/136807544@N04...57673789101362/

Here, though is a candid photo from Deviantart. This much more erotically charged as it's from real life, as it were.

https://www.deviantart.com/barefooter73/art...Boots-123707442

Both pictures show that the when the sole (yeah, OK, OK) barefoot girl is focus of attention the effect is maximized. Having two barefoot girls doesn't mean the erotic charge is doubled; it means it's halved. i.e. the effect of each barefoot girl is to DILUTE the erotic charge, NOT to multiply it.

One barefoot girl in a grimy nightclub has 100% effect. if another is barefoot the value of the first girl is halved since she now needs to share the erotic charge with the other girl. If yet another joins them she has only one third the power.

Once we get to a whole beach full of barefoot girls, there's barely any erotic charge at all.

If I were better at maths (or 'math' for our US friends) I could write a formula for this effect and call it Mike's Rule of Progressive Charge Dilution' or something.

Of course, some might disagree, others might be with me.

Comments welcome
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 15 2019, 08:47 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

I can agree that a lonely barefoot girl amid a crowd of shod people, especially in a challenging environment (cold, rain, hurdles etc.) is deffo an exciting sight.
Yet I will never get your reasoning about how the sight of 2-3 barefoot girls amid hundreds/thousands shod people.. would be a turn-off.
I mean, the "contrast effect" stays basically unaltered.. we are always talking about 0.X%-0.0X% barefoot beauties in the crowd.. aren't we?

As for the beach.. the fact that I am also into what is above the ankle smile.gif .. ensures great excitement.. especially if many women are topless wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Mike123
Posted: Sep 16 2019, 10:20 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

Mr F, I should clarify: more than one BF girl is not a turn OFF it's just that the value of each additional barefoot girl dilutes the value of the first - the old diminishing returns argument, I guess. They're all wonderful, especially as you say, in challenging environments. I suspect that we agree on more than we disagree on.
Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Sep 16 2019, 04:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Sep 16 2019, 10:20 AM)
Mr F, I should clarify: more than one BF girl is not a turn OFF it's just that the value of each additional barefoot girl dilutes the value of the first - the old diminishing returns argument, I guess. They're all wonderful, especially as you say, in challenging environments. I suspect that we agree on more than we disagree on.
Mike123.

Oooops! My apologies, Mike123.. I clearly missed to grasp the true essence of your concept.
It seems similar to the economic law of decreasing marginal productivity.. am I right? smile.gif
Whatever.. I am not an economist.. so I tend to stick to that irrational "the more, the better" principle.. smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0093 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]