Total Votes: 14
Guests cannot vote 
bfwatcher
Posted on Aug 18 2019, 03:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3209

Hi folks, how about talking about tattoos this week? When I saw yesterday that Paul had brought back his model Daria, it occurred to me that doing tattoos might be an interesting topic for our next poll. For some reason City Feet girls are not into tatoos at all. Well some of them are but as far as my memory goes, they never put tattoos on their feet. What do you make of it? Should they stick to their guns and keep their feet as they are or should they oblige their fans and visit the nearest tattoo parlour? Well, while I like Daria´s and Elina´s tattooed legs, I´m glad that their effort to make themselves look more interesting didn´t go beyond their ankles and thus left their feet intact. wink.gif

If you like tattoos, check out these pics:

Daria
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1253/sample1.jpg
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1271/sample0.jpg
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1244/sample1.jpg

Elina
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1246/sample0.jpg
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1252/sample2.jpg
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1249/sample2.jpg
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted on Aug 18 2019, 03:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

Absolutely fucking not.

I can just about tolerate something subtle (a small tribal mark or flowers) on the ankle, like Natasha has, but if we're talking like something big and black and obvious on the top of the foot, that's a massive turn-off.

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
shifter
Posted on Aug 18 2019, 06:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

interesting topic and poll :-)
when i was younger, i was a huge fan of tattoos in general, that was a time when it was special and looked kinda outlaw, and certainly you would not get a good job if both of your arms were covered with tattoos (not to mention other parts like facial tattoos which were really rare back tan)
but today i´m more towards tattooless look as you see too many people fully covered in ink, i´m not so much of a fan anymore.

but basically, for tattoos on feet, i dont mind but i also dont really care.. the only exception is that i find it hot when she has tattooed toes, which is kind of a rarity but there are some models with tattooed toes out there, which is too me similar as if they wore tons of toerings, which i also adore
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Aug 19 2019, 02:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

I could not vote.. frankly speaking I like them both sans-tattoos and tattooed.. provided that they are BARE, of course.. wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
bfwatcher
Posted on Aug 23 2019, 04:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Aug 18 2019, 03:49 PM)
Absolutely fucking not.

I can just about tolerate something subtle (a small tribal mark or flowers) on the ankle, like Natasha has, but if we're talking like something big and black and obvious on the top of the foot, that's a massive turn-off.

Thanks for your comment and opinion. wink.gif

By the way, any news about your tournament? Have you managed to get Paul involved as well? After all he did cooperate last time when he uploaded another series featuring Natasha if I´m not mistaken. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Aug 23 2019, 04:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Aug 18 2019, 06:05 PM)
interesting topic and poll :-)
when i was younger, i was a huge fan of tattoos in general, that was a time when it was special and looked kinda outlaw, and certainly you would not get a good job if both of your arms were covered with tattoos (not to mention other parts like facial tattoos which were really rare back tan)
but today i´m more towards tattooless look as you see too many people fully covered in ink, i´m not so much of a fan anymore.

but basically, for tattoos on feet, i dont mind but i also dont really care.. the only exception is that i find it hot when she has tattooed toes, which is kind of a rarity but there are some models with tattooed toes out there, which is too me similar as if they wore tons of toerings, which i also adore

Thanks for your lengthy comment. Great insight into the history of tattoo! And hell yes a tattoo on a toe might be quite cool! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Aug 23 2019, 04:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 19 2019, 02:54 PM)
I could not vote.. frankly speaking I like them both sans-tattoos and tattooed.. provided that they are BARE, of course.. wink.gif

OK, I respect your stance that it´s difficult to take a stance in this particular case. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Aug 25 2019, 03:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thank you all for your votes and comments. The final score 3-8 tells us that there should be no tattoos on female feet. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0142 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]