Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Moscow Summer
Mike123
Posted: Aug 3 2019, 09:42 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2434

Looking at the weather reports for Moscow over the summer it seems it's been pretty awful; cool, wet and cloudy and has completely missed out on the heatwave that even the UK got a glimpse of recently.
My point is, of course, that this has been the perfect summer for barefoot girl shoots - cool, cloudy, breezy. Any fool can go barefoot when it's hot and sunny - it's no real surprise to see it even though it's still nice, of course.
So I hope this summer Paul has been busy out on the cool, dull streets of Moscow getting lots of shoots with barefoot girls and their shod friends. maybe the girls will even start smoking and wearing makeup again and - in my dreams - maybe some of them will be over 35 years old, over 40 would be even better.
Of course we won't see the results until next year but we live in hope.
By the way can we please have a shoot with the girl who comes out of the loo at 7 minutes 25 seconds in the latest shoot from Lana - she's a BABE.
Mike123
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Aug 3 2019, 05:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

Mike123, your post reminds me of how short and glorious the Russian summers are, and even more about how long and brutal the winters are...and it makes me wonder, there are so many CF vids of the beautiful models putting out lit cigarettes with their soles...I don't know what to think...how do the girls get their soles so tough as so extinguish a cigarette ember? How do they practice, or train their feet for this in such a short summer season? Were they just born with extra tough soles? Did their Mama's put out burning cigs on their little babies footsies(lol biggrin.gif )...no seriously, I've never seen girls of any other locale able or willing to crush burning butts like Russian girls...(talk about a side issue blink.gif )...

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Aug 4 2019, 09:43 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Aug 3 2019, 09:42 AM)
So I hope this summer Paul has been busy out on the cool, dull streets of Moscow getting lots of shoots with barefoot girls and their shod friends.

Absolutely! And I add that I hope Paul is busy telling the girls to do something pragmatic during the sessions instead of posing only! smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Aug 4 2019, 11:05 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Aug 3 2019, 05:43 PM)
I've never seen girls of any other locale able or willing to crush burning butts like Russian girls...(talk about a side issue blink.gif )...

I guess that you have never been to Hal's city in Germany, and that you are not that knowledgeable about Toes-In-Action..
I have been and I am.. and I can tell you that you would be rather amazed.. wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0099 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]