Guests cannot vote 
Duffman847
Posted on Jul 30 2019, 10:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

Hello everyone.

Over the past few days I've been toying with the idea of maybe resuming model contests, but on a smaller scale with a shorter overall duration, so as not to affect the variety in flavour of the polls section.

Recently, bfwatcher and dougiezerts have both conducted some very interesting polls, which show a great appreciation for the barefoot female form. Having myself voted and chipped in with some opinions, I would be loathe to unduly disrupt the polls section.

But that said, once a showman, always a showman and deep down - despite the very low turnout for last September's Championship S2 final - I want to carry on, especially in light of Paul's decision to lift the ban on new board registrants.

So I am making this poll, not as any sort of vanity project, but to really see whether there is still a climate here for a contest, as there once undoubtedly seemed to be.

This poll will close on 9 August at 11pm London time, and the outcome will be final. If "No" is the winner, that is the end. No more contests, ever. In that instance, I promise to humbly bow to the majority, and retire gracefully as a master of ceremonies from the world of foot-related polls smile.gif

However... if "YES" is the winner, then this will be the format of the next tournament, with approximate dates for the start of each round given:

18 girls / 6 heats (3 girls each) / 2 semi finals (3 girls each) / the final
Heats A & B - 6 Sept
Heats C & D - 20 Sept
Heats E & F - 4 Oct
Semi 1 - 18 Oct
Semi 2 - 1 Nov
Final - 15 Nov
(Ends on 29 Nov)

With this format, I feel as though I would not dominate the polls section as I once did, and give plenty of breathing space for polls made by bfwatcher and any others.

FAO regular 'hot' posters on the main board (Zane, Hal, Feeto) there would be a tournament discussion thread there. However, I will NOT ask for it to be pinned to the top this time, if it gets swamped by good quality material from you guys, so be it smile.gif

In the event of S3 going ahead, eligible models would be:

- 15 newcomers
Models whose last appearance is dated AFTER 15 Apr 2018
- 2 encores
Valya
Lana
- 1 "lucky loser" from S2
Tatiana

I await your decision, and my fingers are crossed!

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
michael0218
Posted on Jul 31 2019, 02:42 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

I happily voted YES....I love these polls and contests!!. They continue to give attention to and pay tribute to both recent and more classical models...the Alexandra's and the Alyona's (and others) that I can't get enough of. Again....YES cool.gif !!!! Do it Duffman!!! cool.gif
There have been recent models...the past 15, I'd say, who deserve a better share of the spotlight...and that calls for competition!! cool.gif
By the way, I may stand alone here, but I LOVE tongue.gif the "lucky loser Tatiana!!Just sayin'.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jul 31 2019, 06:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Jul 30 2019, 10:17 PM)
FAO regular 'hot' posters on the main board (Zane, Hal, Feeto) there would be a tournament discussion thread there. However, I will NOT ask for it to be pinned to the top this time, if it gets swamped by good quality material from you guys, so be it smile.gif

Hoooly sockssssssss!!! biggrin.gif I missed your over-complicated contests, Duffman847.. my vote has been a no-brainer "YESSS WAYYY"!!! biggrin.gif

As for a tournament discussion thread in the main board.. no worries.. I always run my polls there, to get more visibility.. biggrin.gif
I see that as a legit reason for you and your friends to engage in your favourite sport.. bumping the Darn Feetosopher's threads off their throne,
firmly and steadily at the top of the main board.. laugh.gif This is City Feet Forum, after all.. isn't it? wink.gif

I am pretty sure that several Forum members will support your contest.. do not count on my votes (I am afraid that the most "recent" CF models
I remember about are Nastya Deiniris, Polina Smerch and Mila, my favourite smile.gif ).. but I wish you the best of luck for your tournament! wink.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
bfwatcher
Posted on Aug 1 2019, 06:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

I voted yes as well. I like your tournaments because itīs always fun to talk about the competing girls and to support them with our votes.

As for the polls Iīm playing with now, Iīll be more than happy to take a break for a few weeks. After all you can ask only so many questions about bare feet and Iīm beginning to run out of ideas. wink.gif

But back to the tournament stuff. Have you though of involving Paul one way or another? With him the whole thing would be much better. For instance when a girl wins her heat, Paul could go to her profile page and add a part of footage he originally left out, a photo in which she was still wearing her shoes, anything like that. Or, and I know that what Iīm going to say is rather ambitious, to hold the whole tournament with girls Paul IS PLANNING to introduce next year. The final ranking would determine in what order the girls would be appearing in the first half of 2020. How about that? Wouldnīt the number of new real forum members and CF subscribers skyrocket? Wouldnīt it be great for Paulīs business and ultimately for all of us who are into Russian barefoot girls and young women? Dudes, if you know that Paul is willing to listen to you, please make him say yes!
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted on Aug 1 2019, 07:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Well I must say I'm truly flattered at how things stand smile.gif Still a week to go, but it's looking very good!

But back to the tournament stuff. Have you though of involving Paul one way or another?

Believe me I've been thinking of ways for a few years. Obviously this could have coverage on social media, and there would be no end of votes which could be pooled alongside results on here.

23 votes here is the highest ever for a round, which was in the 2015 final. Last year, the final only got like nine votes including me, so I felt very discouraged as you can imagine.

I've even suggested adding virtual medals to model's pages, but maybe that's a bit corny.

What I'd REALLY like actually has nothing to do with contests. I would like models to do an interview with questions about barefooting, with English subtitles, at the end of each shoot.

The really brave ones could provide a social media handle, but I imagine only the ones who are for hire (like this year's Valentina) would entertain such an idea.

As for the polls Iīm playing with now, Iīll be more than happy to take a break for a few weeks. After all you can ask only so many questions on your favourite topic and Iīm beginning to run out of ideas.  wink.gif

If you're ever stuck, I'd maybe look at some models from the past you like and maybe look at their best pose, best feature (doesn't have to be feet!). I did one like that for my favourite Alyona.... but in a rather childish way as people might recall! biggrin.gif

Possibly a poll on your favourite shoot if a particular model has done more than one? I'm sure Julia and Jenya etc from about 500 BC, or Margarita, the 2015 champ would be rich pickings in that regard.

Julia, for instance, did five shoots(?) with everything ranging from mid-summer to a snowy winter (and Egypt!).

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
bfwatcher
Posted on Aug 3 2019, 08:34 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Aug 1 2019, 07:00 PM)
What I'd REALLY like actually has nothing to do with contests. I would like models to do an interview with questions about barefooting, with English subtitles, at the end of each shoot.

The really brave ones could provide a social media handle, but I imagine only the ones who are for hire (like this year's Valentina) would entertain such an idea.

Yeah, dream on. Paulīs girls usually appear for one brief stint only and then we never hear from them again, which means that they donīt care about barefooting. Look at those who pose in winter. Do they return for clearly a far pleasant shoot in spring or summer? Never... That said a few questions before the shoot about what the girl expects the experience to be like and then a few questions at the end about what was challenging or what was actually fun would be a nice addition.

Since weīre talking dreams, thereīs one I have: Paul would come here and say: "Hey folks! Valentina has agreed to work for me. What would you like her to do?" And then he would start launching polls asking questions about the shoot: Should she appear in posed/ real-life shoot? Should the weather be warm or cold? Should she wear jeans or a dress? Should she paint her toenails? Etc. That way people woud certainly participate much more!

Paul???? wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Aug 3 2019, 01:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Aug 3 2019, 08:34 AM)
QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Aug 1 2019, 07:00 PM)

Yeah, dream on. Paulīs girls usually appear for one brief stint only and then we never hear from them again, which means that they donīt care about barefooting. Look at those who pose in winter. Do they return for clearly a far pleasant shoot in spring or summer? Never... That said a few questions before the shoot about what the girl expects the experience to be like and then a few questions at the end about what was challenging or what was actually fun would be a nice addition.

Since weīre talking dreams, thereīs one I have: Paul would come here and say: "Hey folks! Valentina has agreed to work for me. What would you like her to do?" And then he would start launching polls asking questions about the shoot: Should she appear in posed/ real-life shoot? Should the weather be warm or cold? Should she wear jeans or a dress? Should she paint her toenails? Etc. That way people woud certainly participate much more!

Paul???? wink.gif

I guess that it must be kind of frustrating for you and Duffman847 that Pavel is "not that active" on his own Forum (differently from me biggrin.gif),
and even more so that most of what you would like to see at City Feet (Pavel satisfying your requests, models coming back over the years in different
situations/conditions, models talking about their barefooting experiences / releasing "interviews", etc.) is pretty much the norm at
BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.. wink.gif

--------------------
michael0218
Posted on Aug 3 2019, 06:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

I have asked of Paul before in a pm about what I considered a really great idea...one that would a sort of bonus for the loyal fans of City Feet....and that would be out-takes from all the different model's shootings throughout the years. I'm sure that in the editing process, there must be oodles of discarded, unused footage as well as stills of nearly all the models...I could be wrong of course, but I really don't think so. As usual, I got no reply to my suggestion/request cool.gif ...and now, I'm imploring anyone in the forum who reads this,...who has more clout(!), influence, pull,....whatever...and means damned near everybody lol,...if you, if you are so inclined that is, could petition our esteemed leader(and I mean that respectfully/with sincerity) and repeat this request anew please.I hope you guys are inclined to agree with me here on this, I for one, would love to see any out-takes...i.e., "to see what I haven't yet seen"...
Another thing I would love would be a brief review of the models of the past...included with the out-takes perhaps..that gives the heights and shoe sizes of the models...even if they're estimated.
@Duffman847 Duffman, what you think of this idea,...and is it reasonable? More importantly, will Paul make a comment about it's chances, never mind actually agreeing to it.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Aug 4 2019, 08:50 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 3 2019, 01:18 PM)
I guess that it must be kind of frustrating for you and Duffman847 that Pavel is "not that active" on his own Forum (differently from me biggrin.gif),
and even more so that most of what you would like to see at City Feet (Pavel satisfying your requests, models coming back over the years in different
situations/conditions, models talking about their barefooting experiences / releasing "interviews", etc.) is pretty much the norm at

Frustrating? Well, it is to some extent. On the other hand what really matters is whether Paul is still delivering new stuff based on our ramblings and Iīd say that he is. We have Valya and Lana back in completely different sets and we already know that we are going to see Anna again. In other words, the situation isnīt that bad. wink.gif

Valya
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1053/sample2.jpg
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1263/sample3.jpg
Lana
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1110/sample1.jpg
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1268/sample1.jpg
Anna
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1227/sample2.jpg
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Aug 4 2019, 11:10 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Aug 4 2019, 08:50 AM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 3 2019, 01:18 PM)

Frustrating? Well, it is to some extent. On the other hand what really matters is whether Paul is still delivering new stuff based on our ramblings and Iīd say that he is. We have Valya and Lana back in completely different sets and we already know that we are going to see Anna again. In other words, the situation isnīt that bad. wink.gif

Valya
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1053/sample2.jpg
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1263/sample3.jpg
Lana
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1110/sample1.jpg
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1268/sample1.jpg
Anna
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1227/sample2.jpg

Oh well, good for you then.. wink.gif
Oh, and I have no problem in admitting that Lana looks blazing hot, especially in that skimpy black outfit! smile.gif

--------------------
Duffman847
Posted on Aug 4 2019, 03:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Aug 4 2019, 08:50 AM)
We have Valya and Lana back in completely different sets.

Great to see Lana back even though it's YET ANOTHER one with leggings. Still though, I don't mind with her so much, as she has long, elegant feet and the tightness of leggings accentuates this.

However, nothing beats anything with summer boho vibes, like these gems:

http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1231/sample1.jpg
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1059/sample3.jpg
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1060/sample1.jpg
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1037/sample1.jpg
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/916/sample0.jpg

Or shorts/mini-skirts obv. There are too many to list but I think you know who I'm on about! biggrin.gif

Also, with Lana doing an encore, all 18 spots are filled and with Natasha not doing an encore since S2, there WILL be a new champion!

Paul, let her know that she's more than welcome to encore, and wrest it back next year! biggrin.gif

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0147 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]