Total Votes: 11
Guests cannot vote 
bfwatcher
Posted on Jul 28 2019, 11:16 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3209

Hello again. Letīs take a look at another poll. The other day I noticed a girl at a bus stop. I could see her feet perfectly because she was sporting a pair of minimalistic sandals (just a flimsy piece of ladder tied to her feet with 2-3 tiny strings). Well, although she canīt have been more than twenty years old, her heels were a total mess. Canīt say Iīve ever seen so many cracks at one place. Strangly enough, her feet vere otherwise perfect. A regular Roman shape, smooth tops, perfect toes and nails and yet the heels were just two series of grayish trenches dug into the ground on the Moon. I realised that I actually didnīt like that sight and that I preferred smooth heels much more. And you guys? Any comments or any pictures to share?

Speaking of cracked heels, I think that as far as CF girls are concerened only Elena might have to deal with this issue one day. Check out her right foot when she is putting her things in the car at the beginning of the first set. To remind you of who Elena is and what her feet look like, here are some links.

http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1089/sample3.jpg

http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1082/sample2.jpg

http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/1089/sample0.jpg

PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted on Jul 28 2019, 03:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

Not entirely sure there needs to be any other option except "smooth".

For me, heels are VERY important. They bear the brunt of pressure throughout the day, and provide the big finish for my massage technique. Of course, they're not exactly going to be smooth if a girl has been walking barefoot on a rough surface, so a slight callous is not the end of the world. e.g.

http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/454/sample3.jpg
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/551/sample3.jpg
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/841/sample0.jpg

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
michael0218
Posted on Jul 28 2019, 05:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

I think that for a girl to take care of her feet...perhaps ESPECIALLY her heels...is the ultimate deciding factor in whether she will have a long life of continual barefooting. What fun, what pleasure can it be to her if she walks on injured feet,...on cracked, ugly, uncomfortable feet? She might, on account of the discomfort of it all, as well as the lessened cosmetic appeal of her feet, decide to just throw in the towel and wear those dreadful, ugly things called "flip flops"....or even sandals of flats....a real loss for our team, gentlemen.
This is one of the key reasons that I don't consider myself a fan of girls torturing their feet habitually, i.e.,.. walking barefoot on rocks, extra-hot pavements, or anything that might ultimately degrade and wear down her feet....or turn them into permanently stained, "rock formations", like so many of the perpetual barefooters have.
A girl's feet should be a thing of beauty, not like a runway model's, or some kind of hot house lily who only bares her feet at the beach or in the shower...but functional enough...and tough enough... to withstand the everyday challenges of walking in public...like nearly 100% of the lovely models of City Feet. cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Jul 28 2019, 06:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Jul 28 2019, 03:34 PM)
Not entirely sure there needs to be any other option except "smooth".

For me, heels are VERY important. They bear the brunt of pressure throughout the day, and provide the big finish for my massage technique. Of course, they're not exactly going to be smooth if a girl has been walking barefoot on a rough surface, so a slight callous is not the end of the world. e.g.

http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/454/sample3.jpg
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/551/sample3.jpg
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/841/sample0.jpg

Thanks for your comment, Duffman847. A good point about calloused feet. By the way, who are the girls whose feet you used to support your argument? I think that one of them could be Alexandra. Am I right?

http://www.city-feet.com/models/97/view
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Jul 28 2019, 06:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Jul 28 2019, 05:33 PM)
I think that for a girl to take care of her feet...perhaps ESPECIALLY her heels...is the ultimate deciding factor in whether she will have a long life of continual barefooting. What fun, what pleasure can it be to her if she walks on injured feet,...on cracked, ugly, uncomfortable feet? She might, on account of the discomfort of it all, as well as the lessened cosmetic appeal of her feet, decide to just throw in the towel and wear those dreadful, ugly things called "flip flops"....or even sandals of flats....a real loss for our team, gentlemen.
This is one of the key reasons that I don't consider myself a fan of girls torturing their feet habitually, i.e.,.. walking barefoot on rocks, extra-hot pavements, or anything that might ultimately degrade and wear down her feet....or turn them into permanently stained, "rock formations", like so many of the perpetual barefooters have.
A girl's feet should be a thing of beauty, not like a runway model's, or some kind of hot house lily who only bares her feet at the beach or in the shower...but functional enough...and tough enough... to withstand the everyday challenges of walking in public...like nearly 100% of the lovely models of City Feet. cool.gif

Thanks for your comment, michael0218. I subscribe to everything youīve said. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jul 28 2019, 06:29 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

I cannot vote.. except blistered heels (I am deffo not into blistered feet, even if I have shot some girls in that condition for my sites),
any of the other three options will do for me.. smile.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
michael0218
Posted on Jul 28 2019, 06:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 28 2019, 06:26 PM)
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Jul 28 2019, 05:33 PM)

Thanks for your comment, michael0218. I subscribe to everything youīve said. wink.gif

biggrin.gif Thank you bfwatcher cool.gif ...I meant to add that the whole experience of going barefoot in public for a girl, should be one big enjoyable excursion...one that she'd like to repeat...and not some painful, gruelling endurance test where soon, she's likely to say "I'm not doing this anymore"....in other words, I would hope that the experience would catch on, not only with her, but with her friends as well!

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted on Jul 28 2019, 09:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 28 2019, 06:23 PM)
By the way, who are the girls whose feet you used to support your argument? I think that one of them could be Alexandra. Am I right?

http://www.city-feet.com/models/97/view

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
bfwatcher
Posted on Aug 3 2019, 08:40 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 28 2019, 06:29 PM)
I cannot vote.. except blistered heels (I am deffo not into blistered feet, even if I have shot some girls in that condition for my sites),

Good to know. Now we can be sure that you wonīt send any model back home when you see her feet for the first time because thereīs not much that you donīt like. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Aug 3 2019, 08:47 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Jul 28 2019, 06:39 PM)
[/QUOTE]
biggrin.gif Thank you bfwatcher cool.gif ...I meant to add that the whole experience of going barefoot in public for a girl, should be one big enjoyable excursion...one that she'd like to repeat...and not some painful, gruelling endurance test where soon, she's likely to say "I'm not doing this anymore"....in other words, I would hope that the experience would catch on, not only with her, but with her friends as well!

Yeah, I know what you mean. Of course we want to have as many barefoot girls around as possible and showing them that it is actually pleasant to walk without shoes is definitely the way to go. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Aug 3 2019, 08:49 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Jul 28 2019, 09:41 PM)

Correct. The other two are:
http://www.city-feet.com/models/75/view
http://www.city-feet.com/models/152/view

Margarita and Alisa, of course! Thanks! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Aug 3 2019, 01:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Aug 3 2019, 08:40 AM)

Good to know. Now we can be sure that you wonīt send any model back home when you see her feet for the first time because thereīs not much that you donīt like. wink.gif

smile.gif I am rather choosy as far as faces are concerned.. less so about bodies.. much less so about feet.. if they are bare & in working order.. they are OK.. wink.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted on Aug 4 2019, 08:54 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Aug 3 2019, 01:21 PM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Aug 3 2019, 08:40 AM)

smile.gif I am rather choosy as far as faces are concerned.. less so about bodies.. much less so about feet.. if they are bare & in working order.. they are OK.. wink.gif

Fair enough! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Aug 4 2019, 08:57 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thank you all for your votes and comments. The relsult this time round is clear: smooth feet have it and by a landslide at that. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Aug 4 2019, 11:18 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Aug 4 2019, 08:57 AM)
Thank you all for your votes and comments. The relsult this time round is clear: smooth feet have it and by a landslide at that.  wink.gif

The results are kind of surprising to me. I mean, embracing the barefoot lifestyle and having soft heels aren't that compatible.
Most of the Barefoot Urban Girls walk barefooted quite often, at least in their leisure time: this makes for calloused heels and rough soles.
And most of them are proud of both, and would never scrub them, as this would limit their capacity to tackle difficult conditions (hot blacktop, sharp gravel, etc.).
Now I discover that this is a downside to the dudes who voted here.
Well, maybe also that explains why many subscribers to City Feet would never subscribe to BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS, and vice versa.. wink.gif

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0131 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]