City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Extreme conditions

Should feet "suffer" a bit during an extreme shoot?
Yes [ 8 ]  [57.14%]
No [ 6 ]  [42.86%]
Total Votes: 14
Guests cannot vote 
bfwatcher
Posted on Jul 14 2019, 01:45 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3209

Correct me if Iīm wrong but I think that quite a few people here like extreme shoots. Some dream about girls walking barefoot on scorching hot asphalt or sharp gravel, others would prefer more shoots done in winter. Thatīs why my question today is whether or not modelsī feet should show that the conditions during the session werenīt particularly pleasant. My answer is yes, otherewise the whole thing would look staged and not very believable.

In other words, donīt you enjoy Katyaīs walk a bit more knowing that she got some blisters during the shoot?

http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/632/sample2.jpg

http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/639/sample1.jpg

Would you enjoy this Katyaīs shoot if her feet didnīt become red because of the cold rain?

http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/562/sample1.jpg

http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/562/sample3.jpg

And lastly, would you believe Elena that she spent a long time walking barefoot in snow if her feet didnīt look like that at the end of the shoot?

http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/105/sample3.jpg

http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/107/sample2.jpg

Donīt take me wrong. Iīm not calling for injuries. Quite the opposite. I hope that if there is any new extreme content, it will show strategies which minimise injuries. For example, in hot weather the model should run to the shade or to a fountain to cool her feet and not choose gravel on the hottest spot of the street and begin dancing on it. Similarly, in winter, itīs not very wise to begin building a snowman if you want to minimise the risk of getting some frostbite. It would be much more rational to go to a shop, for example, or to stand on a jacket or a bag for a few minutes to let the feet relax. There is nothing worse though than if models do all those unwise things and their feet still look as if the shoot took place in the modelīs living room if you know what I mean.

The gist of my todayīs ramblings? Letīs make the shoots realistic and if itīs not possible in winter or hot summer, letīs skip the shoot altogether and wait for milder weather. What do you think, guys? wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jul 14 2019, 02:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

The poll seems addressed at City Feet subscribers/fans, so I chose not to vote.

I am not a big fan of extreme barefooting, especially when you can clearly see from the model's facial expression and "body language"
that she would gladly send the darn footographer and all the guys who pay to enjoy extreme barefooting stuff straight to hell.. biggrin.gif

Personally I get excited at barefoot beauties tackling in an (apparently?) relaxed way tough but realistic conditions (hot blacktop, gravel, cold weather..).
If I see the pain on the model's face.. I get instantly turned off. And this applies especially to my own shootings.
This is the reason why you will never see extreme barefooting with a BDSM flavour at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS.

That said.. I respect people with different tastes than mine on the matter.
The essential thing to me is being sure that the models posing for extreme stuff have freely decided to do that.

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
bfwatcher
Posted on Jul 14 2019, 06:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 14 2019, 02:18 PM)
I am not a big fan of extreme barefooting, especially when you can clearly see from the model's facial expression and "body language"
that she would gladly send the darn footographer and all the guys who pay to enjoy extreme barefooting stuff straight to hell.. biggrin.gif

I know, I know but remember an update sold to your followers as "Just before I had to stop the session" could be actually quite popular! wink.gif

Otherwise I have to agree with you. Shoots that look realistic, which means those that take place under normal conditions are probably the best. The older I get, the more I appreciate them. I even cancelled my Chilly Feet membership a year and a half ago and have never looked back since then. The shoots often look so farfetched that I completely lost interest. For instance, itīs freezing and the barefoot model stops at the entrance to a shop and plays with her mobile for ages instead of going inside. Who would do something like that? While somebody might like this, sadly, I donīt. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jul 14 2019, 09:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 14 2019, 06:47 PM)
QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 14 2019, 02:18 PM)

I know, I know but remember an update sold to your followers as "Just before I had to stop the session" could be actually quite popular! wink.gif

Otherwise I have to agree with you. Shoots that look realistic, which means those that take place under normal conditions are probably the best. The older I get, the more I appreciate them. I even cancelled my Chilly Feet membership a year and a half ago and have never looked back since then. The shoots often look so farfetched that I completely lost interest. For instance, itīs freezing and the barefoot model stops at the entrance to a shop and plays with her mobile for ages instead of going inside. Who would do something like that? While somebody might like this, sadly, I donīt. wink.gif

Well, you know well that I held several winter shootings between 2004 and 2009, @bfwatcher.. smile.gif
There is a market for winter barefooting stuff, and luckily for me I can supply that market with plenty of unpublished material from my archives.

Some winter shots at BUG could deffo be filed under the "Just before I had to stop the session" category.
VIOLACEA braved near-zero conditions twice.. and after one hour or so, in both occasions, her face started to look.. "not so charming".. so we had to quit.
I attach a couple of pictures from the.. coldest session starring VIOLACEA below.. wink.gif

user posted image

user posted image

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted on Jul 15 2019, 05:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thanks for these photos, Feetosopher! Theyīre exactly what Iīm talking about! Itīs winter and VIOLACEA is barefoot. Of course she can brave the situation for a couple of minutes or even hours but at some point her feet do become numb, her walking does become painful and her mood does change. All these things then simply translate into her facial expression. Whoīd blame her? Isnīt it a more natural reaction than going to a playground and playing with a slide there? wink.gif

So again: absolutely amazing pictures!
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jul 16 2019, 08:37 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 15 2019, 05:44 PM)
Thanks for these photos, Feetosopher! Theyīre exactly what Iīm talking about! Itīs winter and VIOLACEA is barefoot. Of course she can brave the situation for a couple of minutes or even hours but at some point her feet do become numb, her walking does become painful and her mood does change. All these things then simply translate into her facial expression. Whoīd blame her? Isnīt it a more natural reaction than going to a playground and playing with a slide there? wink.gif

So again: absolutely amazing pictures!

You are welcome, @bfwatcher.. and many thanks indeed for your appreciation! smile.gif
We are 100% aligned about the importance of being realistic in barefootography and videomaking..
I mean, BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS may well be accused to be too poshy, too glamorous, and "staged"..
but surely it cannot be accused to present clearly unrealistic barefooting situations.

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted on Jul 16 2019, 04:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 16 2019, 08:37 AM)
We are 100% aligned about the importance of being realistic in barefootography and videomaking..
I mean, BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS may well be accused to be too poshy, too glamorous, and "staged"..
but surely it cannot be accused to present clearly unrealistic barefooting situations.

And that is why Iīm beginning to like your site more and more! I canīt say youīve managed to convert me, at least not yet, but what I can admit is the fact that Barefoot Urban Girls have already replaced Chilly Feet in my personal ranking and have become proud silver medalists! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jul 18 2019, 08:23 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 16 2019, 04:48 PM)

And that is why Iīm beginning to like your site more and more! I canīt say youīve managed to convert me, at least not yet, but what I can admit is the fact that Barefoot Urban Girls have already replaced Chilly Feet in my personal ranking and have become proud silver medalists! wink.gif

Wow, fantastic, great to know! smile.gif

Well, I am not trying to "convert" anyone about BUG biggrin.gif.. but of course I do try my best to consider any external inputs aimed at improving the site
and at making it more complete and closer to current tastes.
All the above, remaining faithful to BUG's distinctive features, and to my personal tastes. I could not produce material which I do not like,
and I could not manage and advertise a site I do not like.
As I said, I run BUG (and BN) as a hobby.. so what would be the point of having a hobby I do not like? biggrin.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted on Jul 21 2019, 01:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 18 2019, 08:23 AM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 16 2019, 04:48 PM)

Wow, fantastic, great to know! smile.gif

Well, I am not trying to "convert" anyone about BUG biggrin.gif.. but of course I do try my best to consider any external inputs aimed at improving the site
and at making it more complete and closer to current tastes.
All the above, remaining faithful to BUG's distinctive features, and to my personal tastes. I could not produce material which I do not like,
and I could not manage and advertise a site I do not like.
As I said, I run BUG (and BN) as a hobby.. so what would be the point of having a hobby I do not like? biggrin.gif

I absolutely agree; oneīs hobby is a sacred thing. What I like though is the fact that you are open to new ideas. For instance your life-style series donīt compromise BUGīs poetics at all and yet they make the site much more interesting for dudes like me. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Jul 21 2019, 01:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thank you all for your votes and comments. The score is 5-3. In other words, if girls take part in scorching hot and/ or winter shoots, their feet should suffer a bit so Paul, Hal and Feetosopher, donīt be afraid to show that your models arenīt always that thrilled to walk barefoot for you and for us. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jul 21 2019, 08:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 21 2019, 01:15 PM)
I absolutely agree; oneīs hobby is a sacred thing. What I like though is the fact that you are open to new ideas. For instance your life-style series donīt compromise BUGīs poetics at all and yet they make the site much more interesting for dudes like me. wink.gif

Again, great to know! smile.gif Well, it would be stupid from my side not to consider other people's smart ideas, wouldn't it? wink.gif
Yet for "no pain, no gain" barefooting stuff.. I am afraid that you'd better ask Pavel, Hal, the other Russian dude or ZaneSGM.. smile.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted on Jul 22 2019, 04:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jul 21 2019, 08:51 PM)
Yet for "no pain, no gain" barefooting stuff.. I am afraid that you'd better ask Pavel, Hal, the other Russian dude or ZaneSGM.. smile.gif

Well, Iīve already asked Hal and Paul, havenīt I? Letīs hope that theyīve read it. This summer will be over in no time so theyīll have a chance to do something about it then. Of course only if they feel like that. Who am I to tell them what to do? wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
dougiezerts
Posted on Aug 4 2019, 11:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1258

I enjoy seeing girls get hypothermia from going barefooted in extreme cold weather.
NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Aug 5 2019, 04:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (dougiezerts @ Aug 4 2019, 11:48 PM)
I enjoy seeing girls get hypothermia from going barefooted in extreme cold weather.
NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK. This sort of content isnīt for you then.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0144 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]