City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The first half of season 2019, Valentina, Daria, Elina, Sveta, Anna...

Which series is your number one?
Valentina [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Daria [ 1 ]  [14.29%]
Elina [ 1 ]  [14.29%]
Sveta [ 2 ]  [28.57%]
Anna [ 3 ]  [42.86%]
Julia [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Valya [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 7
Guests cannot vote 
bfwatcher
Posted on Jul 1 2019, 05:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3209

Weīve just begun the second half of this year, which is an opportunity to evaluate our new girls, donīt you agree? wink.gif

I have to say that I was happy to see a certain shift towards "real-life" shoots (check out wondrerful Valentina, Daria, Elina and Sveta if you want to know what I mean wink.gif ) but having seen also Annaīs and especially Juliaīs performance, Iīm a bit worried that CF might be going back and embracing posed stuff again. Frankly, I wouldnīt like CF to return to the period before Milanaīs first and I hope not last appearance marked the beginning of the siteīs new era.

Which series do I like best then? Well, I had to go for Sveta. A long walk, cold weather, perfect attire, and her quite obvious struggle all make the shoot believable and extermely pleasant to watch. Valentina is my number two (the same reasons as above + big feet) followed by Elina (big feet, glasses, and super long shopping in the supermarket - perfect).

What about you, guys? Do you agree with me or do you see this season in a different way? What should the second half be like? More Svetas or more Annas?

Cheers!
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted on Jul 1 2019, 09:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 1 2019, 05:44 PM)
Weīve just begun the second half of this year, which is an opportunity to evaluate our new girls, donīt you agree? wink.gif

I have to say that I was happy to see a certain shift towards "real-life" shoots (check out wondrerful Valentina, Daria, Elina and Sveta if you want to know what I mean wink.gif ) but having seen also Annaīs and especially Juliaīs performance, Iīm a bit worried that CF might be going back and embracing posed stuff again. Frankly, I wouldnīt like CF to return to the period before Milanaīs first and I hope not last appearance marked the beginning of the siteīs new era.

Which series do I like best then? Well, I had to go for Sveta. A long walk, cold weather, perfect attire, and her quite obvious struggle all make the shoot believable and extermely pleasant to watch. Valentina is my number two (the same reasons as above + big feet) followed by Elina (big feet, glasses, and super long shopping in the supermarket - perfect).

What about you, guys? Do you agree with me or do you see this season in a different way? What should the second half be like? More Svetas or more Annas?

Cheers!

Nothing against Sveta, but hopefully more Annas. cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Jul 2 2019, 05:46 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Jul 1 2019, 09:44 PM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 1 2019, 05:44 PM)
Weīve just begun the second half of this year, which is an opportunity to evaluate our new girls, donīt you agree?  wink.gif

I have to say that I was happy to see a certain shift towards "real-life" shoots (check out wondrerful Valentina, Daria, Elina and Sveta if you want to know what I mean wink.gif  ) but having seen also Annaīs and especially Juliaīs performance, Iīm a bit worried that CF might be going back and embracing posed stuff again. Frankly, I wouldnīt like CF to return to the period before Milanaīs first and I hope not last appearance marked the beginning of the siteīs new era. 

Cheers!

Nothing against Sveta, but hopefully more Annas. cool.gif

OK but I hope that each new Anna will be followed by a new Sveta and the other way round, that is, if there canīt be Svetas only. smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Jul 7 2019, 08:57 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Wow five votes and one comment! Quite frankly, I thought that this poll would spark a bit livelier discussion. I can only hope that the number of CF subscribers is much higher than the number of voters as five customers will never make the site sustainable.

PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted on Jul 7 2019, 10:02 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

I agree with bfwatcher: for me the Sveta shoot (Shopping on a cold Day) was head and shoulders above anything else this last six months. For me the runner up was Tatiana (Shopping by a Car) which I realise was started last year but finished this. Both these shoots give the girls a purpose, they're going out on a trip to DO something, not just to wander around aimlessly (who DOES that?).
I love the weather for Sveta's shoot, cold but not so cold that being barefoot would be something you'd only do for a dare or and website shoot. It's CREDIBLE and hence closer to real life. Just WISH she'd painted her toenails.
I also like the Tatiana shoot because we see her leave from home on a genuine errand; I also quite like the idea that she has someone with her, again, it feels very real.
As for the others they've seemed a bit samey and the toenail polish count has been depressingly low. None has smoked either.
As I've said so often on these pages, I welcome the real life themes but would like to see more pairs or groups where ONLY our heroine is barefoot (and no-one comments on it) and to see less of a 'girl next door' style of model. I look back at the early days of CF and see so many girls who just looked a bit more 'dangerous' somehow.
Oh and er....more older models, but you knew I'd say that.
Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Jul 9 2019, 05:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Jul 7 2019, 10:02 AM)
I agree with bfwatcher: for me the Sveta shoot (Shopping on a cold Day) was head and shoulders above anything else this last six months. For me the runner up was Tatiana (Shopping by a Car) which I realise was started last year but finished this. Both these shoots give the girls a purpose, they're going out on a trip to DO something, not just to wander around aimlessly (who DOES that?).
I love the weather for Sveta's shoot, cold but not so cold that being barefoot would be something you'd only do for a dare or and website shoot. It's CREDIBLE and hence closer to real life. Just WISH she'd painted her toenails.
I also like the Tatiana shoot because we see her leave from home on a genuine errand; I also quite like the idea that she has someone with her, again, it feels very real.
As for the others they've seemed a bit samey and the toenail polish count has been depressingly low. None has smoked either.
As I've said so often on these pages, I welcome the real life themes but would like to see more pairs or groups where ONLY our heroine is barefoot (and no-one comments on it) and to see less of a 'girl next door' style of model. I look back at the early days of CF and see so many girls who just looked a bit more 'dangerous' somehow.
Oh and er....more older models, but you knew I'd say that.
Mike123.

Thanks for your comment, Mike123. I canīt agree more. Actually, you hit the nail on the head when you posed the question who does that. If the shoot is based just on aimless waderring, I totally lose interest as well. This is also the reason why I havenīt ordered any clips from the new vedorīs store. His girls just pose and if they begin walking, they usually carry their shoes. Another turnoff. Anyway, I hope that Paul hasnīt scrapped the "real-life angle" because it makes CF so much different from other sites. Well, time will tell...
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0101 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]