City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> My weekend
19tamsinW96
Posted: Jul 1 2019, 05:34 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 6014

Hey im back after my wkend away when I went Portsmoth to visit some friends. some1 said I should psot on this one insted. The weather was good so i gave barefoot wlking a go, ended up having a grate time at the bandstand and sothsea market and got some nice Indin jewlry.

didnt start off barefoot tbh, and im not sure id want to leave shoes at home yet!.

Wore flats 1st but they were a bit tigt for me and it was hot so ended up putting them in my bag. i try to dodge gravell and it was nicer once we got the market cos its like walkin on smoothe brick. Still hot gorund tho, and had to trye and walk in shade haha!

grass felt great when we went gig and later we went pub, and there was carpet and tiles which felt AMAZING! lol feet wernt too dirty, a bit grey and a couple blisters but was a lot like massage, so I might do it agen seomtime. think 1 or 2 guys lookd at me thinkin im mad for sure, or mayb they liked it? i showd my frend ciara my feet in pub and she neely sick lol.

Thinkin of mayb tryin bare feet out agen, bt mayb a big shopping place or cinema were mite get starred at or throne out! What do u ppl think and what do u like best about girls bare feet?
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Jul 3 2019, 09:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

Glad you had a good time barefoot in Portsmouth - barefoot girl Heaven. next time try spending some time barefoot in the amusement arcade at Clarence Pier - very grimy - and then head off to Kingsleys nightclub and see if the bouncers let you in barefoot - I bet they do.
To answer your question the thing I love about barefoot girls is the recklessness, abandonment and free-spiritedness of it. t's just so feminine.
Maybe send us some pics next time?
Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Jul 6 2019, 12:35 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

QUOTE (19tamsinW96 @ Jul 1 2019, 05:34 PM)
Thinkin of mayb tryin bare feet out agen, bt mayb a big shopping place or cinema were mite get starred at or throne out! What do u ppl think and what do u like best about girls bare feet?

Pleased to hear that you had a positive experience going barefoot in public. Are you back home now? I think the cinema / shopping centre idea is a good one, with cinemas having really thick carpets and shopping places having nice, cool floors.

I actually had a barefoot jaunt myself to the supermarket the other day. The fridge section felt absolutely divine. That's the only thing I miss about NZ, but alas, my homesickness overpowered the ability to go barefoot wherever I pleased.

I've been to the trafford centre a few times, and I've seen 1 or 2 barefoot girls there before on warm days. One of them had absolutely jet black soles, but I guess you wouldn't mind that too much if you've ever walked home barefoot after a night out.

As for what we like best about girls going barefoot? I think Mike123 more or less nailed it. Ultimately, it is down to opinion about what a barefoot girl represents in our minds.

I know guys who utterly despise womens' feet, and would (to give an extreme example) perhaps think a barefoot girl is trashy or some kind of crack whore.

Guys like us, however, can't think of any negative connotations with a woman going barefoot. If she is barefoot in nature, she is at one with the earth, and shows tolerance, respect and gratitude towards the planet.

If she is barefoot on a metro or in the street, she has the perfect combination of strength and independence, but there is also a vulnerability which attracts guys.

I hope that you have a good experience of going barefoot in public again.

In the end, your feet will thank you, and when all of your friends are 45 with gnarled toes, bunions and all sorts of fucking problems after being crammed into heels, your feet will look amazing - exactly as they do now as a 23 year old.

Remember, blisters, cuts and scrapes can heal, but the damage caused by ill-fitting footwear never does. You will get stared at, no doubt, but nobody ever died from a stare! biggrin.gif

If in doubt just take a look at some women on youtube who go barefoot regularly.

Their feet look extremely healthy and their toes, especially, are beautifully straight and look really strong:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amtcmKAV8fw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RUwPyK9aQ4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lmlprv_hJo (older woman!)

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
jwiggum2002
Posted: Jul 6 2019, 12:43 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 43

Excellent to hear of all of your barefoot adventures!

Duffman, you also enjoy a barefoot walk do you? I see you mention the Trafford Centre, I am also in Manchester and enjoy walking barefoot myself.

Who knows, maybe this good weather we have been having recently will tempt some of the ladies to walk sans shoes?

I haven't done much myself recently, only in the garden. Trying to pluck up the courage to walk down to the shops or maybe to the local park.
PMEmail Poster
19tamsinW96
Posted: Jul 7 2019, 07:09 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 6014

thanx for all the postive words, ill defnitly try the cinma some point. Am bk home for bit, one my friends from home is 21 next fri were havin fancy dress party her house then town. Mayb could go as barefoot hippy? haha

looked at vids you snt duffman. that second one mst have REALLY tough feet! old lady lookd healthy feet
mike123 am not reely itno sharing pics much, bt youv been nice to me haha so heress ONE pic of me couple years ago. Went cyprus, bit slimmer then! m8 took it after my shower, hotel room tiles wernt that clean so she took pic of my feet! https://ibb.co/Y31DFmD
PMEmail Poster
jwiggum2002
Posted: Jul 7 2019, 07:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 43

Thanks very much for this Tamsin!

I can't wait to hear more of your barefoot adventures, do you do much barefooting where you are now?
PMEmail Poster
nudescalze
  Posted: Dec 29 2019, 11:01 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2654

Maybe you can try to leave shoes @ home. Several friends of mine tried to do, and never go back to shoes again... once free, free forever, and obviously guys with this passion are happy to see barefoot girls around the cities
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0120 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]