Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Valya (encore), 2016 vs 2019
Duffman847
Posted: Jun 28 2019, 05:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

Well, well, wellity, well. This is probably the one encore I wasn't expecting: http://www.city-feet.com/updates/4973/view

Nice to see Valya back, and even nicer to see that she has taken care of herself. Julia and Sveta did a fair bit of aging between shoots (3-4 years apart). In fact, if anything Valya looks a bit more mature and less girl-like compared to her first shoot.

I'd have liked a shorter dress, but hell she did it, and at least it wasn't a bloody awful winter shoot like Sveta's encore (just my opinion dude, sorry).

Paul, did you contact Valya or did she write in? 3 years is a long time between shoots. Is she now a seasoned barefooter?

Praying for a repsonse this millennium.
Keep up the good work Paul (if you're still alive).
In CF we trust.

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
michael0218
Posted: Jun 28 2019, 05:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

Yes, I too am delighted to see this encore...it's exciting as a matter of fact, and tells me that it can happen again...and there's soooo many others to make up the wish list from.
The lovely Valya could have worn a shorter dress, but believe me....I'm not complaining....oh no, ....Valya is beautiful...and she has deliciously dirty feet....and again, this could be the start of a trend...multiple shoots...after all how many times did the great Jenya appear? http://www.city-feet.com/models/40/view
Welcome back Valya,...it's great to see you again!!
Thank you Paul!! Bring back more!! cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Jun 28 2019, 07:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Jun 28 2019, 05:20 PM)
at least it wasn't a bloody awful winter shoot like Sveta's encore (just my opinion dude, sorry).

Come on! How can you say something like that about one of the best CF shoots ever?

You know Paulīs job must be quite challenging. It canīt be easy to try to cater for our conflicting views on what a perfect series should look like. For instance, many people seem to be so excited about the latest Anna and Julia but I donīt like them at all. Well, not them but rather what they do. I canīt stand it when girls climb on something, balance on something or begin dancing for no reason at all for nobody in particular. Thatīs why Iīm grateful that Valyaīs series has been much better so far!

That said, I agree with everything else you two guys are talking about. Valya is back! Cool! Paul should talk to us more. Of course! We want to see another encore soon. Yes!
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Jul 1 2019, 10:49 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

One thing about the new Valya shoot: you can tell by the tan pattern on her feet that she's not a natural barefooter, which to me, is a bit of a giveaway. The tan pattern says, 'this is a shoot for a barefooter website, I don't normally do this sort of thing, you know'.
Plus she's not painted her toenails not does she wear foot jewelry.
Not one of my favourite encores, therefore, but as i say often here, to each his own.
I hope Paul gives us something a bit more 'grimey' soon.
Mike 123
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Jul 1 2019, 05:05 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Jul 1 2019, 10:49 AM)
One thing about the new Valya shoot: you can tell by the tan pattern on her feet that she's not a natural barefooter, which to me, is a bit of a giveaway. The tan pattern says, 'this is a shoot for a barefooter website, I don't normally do this sort of thing, you know'.
Plus she's not painted her toenails not does she wear foot jewelry.
Not one of my favourite encores, therefore, but as i say often here, to each his own.
I hope Paul gives us something a bit more 'grimey' soon.
Mike 123

There is some jewellery: a ring and an anklet. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Sep 1 2019, 07:42 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

A very good series. A lot of walking, travelling by many means of public transport and at the end some shopping. Perfect. Valya is special. Sheīs a dreamer. She in fact "dances" througout the session, which I normaly donīt like, but here it doesnīt bother me at all. wink.gif

Thank you Paul and thank you Valya for your great work!
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Sep 1 2019, 03:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Sep 1 2019, 07:42 AM)
A very good series. A lot of walking, travelling by many means of public transport and at the end some shopping. Perfect. Valya is special. Sheīs a dreamer. She in fact "dances" througout the session, which I normaly donīt like, but here it doesnīt bother me at all. wink.gif

Thank you Paul and thank you Valya for your great work!

Yes, Valya is indeed a beautiful, elegant lass. cool.gif I have enjoyed her update very much.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0096 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]