Total Votes: 18
Guests cannot vote 
bfwatcher
Posted on Jun 9 2019, 07:59 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3209

Here´s another poll, folks. How important is number of models featured in a series? Should there be only one or more? If there are more models, should both/ all of them be barefoot or should some of them wear shoes? Well, I usually prefer the one girl only option because there´s nobody else to steal the show. wink.gif In spite of that I chose to go with "a girl walking barefoot + a girl wearing shoes" in the end. The reason? I love contrasts! A shod girl makes her barefoot friend stand out so wonderfully! I wish there were more sets like that.

An example? Daria and her friend:

http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/951/sample2.jpg

http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/954/sample1.jpg

http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/954/sample2.jpg

And you? Any comments? wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted on Jun 9 2019, 11:40 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

Well, call me old meat and taters, but I had to go with a barefoot girl alone, just for the focal point. HOWEVER, that is just the default stance and doesn't even begin to reflect my true feelings.

For me, a realistic situation with a barefoot girl is more of a turn on. During the day, a barefoot girl might be in the park, a coffee shop, mall, metro.

However, if a girl is going barefoot to a club, bar, night time concert, rave etc, you would never see her alone and barefoot. In that setting, she needs 1 or 2 shod friends.

Not only is this realistic, and less like a music video, film or promo or something, but also makes a clearer distinction between a girl going barefoot by accident vs making a choice.

So say we have a shoot where three flatmates are going to a bar, two of them put on their killer heels, the third girl is just as dressed up but leaves barefoot.

This also promotes the idea that going bf is not freaky or anything, and it is just another choice of footwear biggrin.gif

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jun 9 2019, 01:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

I had to go for option 5.

My preferences vary according to the type of material and to the role I am playing (viewer vs. photo/videomaker).
If I am looking at pictures, I would say that 2, 3 or even more barefoot girls at once are my preferred option.. every picture brings added value! smile.gif
If I am watching a video, it's definitely one barefoot girl. If multiple girls are simultaneously barefooting in a video, I need to watch it at least
as many times as the number of barefoot beauties, each time focusing my attention on a specific girl.. but I tend to get confused anyway. sad.gif
If I am taking pictures, just one barefoot girl makes my task definitely easier. When I am shooting 2-3 girls at once (I have never shot 4 or more barefoot girls at once, at least not for commercial purposes) the chances that at least one girl has her eyes closed, a so-so facial expression, etc. increase.. and screwing more pictures per hour when you are paying a double or triple modelling fee.. is not that exciting.
If I am making a video, it's definitely two girls.. the interaction between them is always interesting to capture in video.

I would say that I have just one condition that must be met in any case.. NO DUDES AROUND in the pics/vids, neither shod nor (even worse) barefooted.
There are way too many other dudes around in real life situations.. let's keep 'em off our balls at least when we are producing/enjoying foot-themed adult entertainment! tongue.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
bfwatcher
Posted on Jun 9 2019, 03:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Jun 9 2019, 11:40 AM)
Well, call me old meat and taters, but I had to go with a barefoot girl alone, just for the focal point. HOWEVER, that is just the default stance and doesn't even begin to reflect my true feelings.

For me, a realistic situation with a barefoot girl is more of a turn on. During the day, a barefoot girl might be in the park, a coffee shop, mall, metro.

However, if a girl is going barefoot to a club, bar, night time concert, rave etc, you would never see her alone and barefoot. In that setting, she needs 1 or 2 shod friends.

Not only is this realistic, and less like a music video, film or promo or something, but also makes a clearer distinction between a girl going barefoot by accident vs making a choice.

So say we have a shoot where three flatmates are going to a bar, two of them put on their killer heels, the third girl is just as dressed up but leaves barefoot.

This also promotes the idea that going bf is not freaky or anything, and it is just another choice of footwear biggrin.gif

I subscribe to every single point you´ve made, Duffman847. There´s one exception, however. If the flatmate was leaving barefoot as a result of a lost bet, I would love the situation even better. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Jun 9 2019, 03:15 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 9 2019, 01:50 PM)
I had to go for option 5.

My preferences vary according to the type of material and to the role I am playing (viewer vs. photo/videomaker).
If I am looking at pictures, I would say that 2, 3 or even more barefoot girls at once are my preferred option.. every picture brings added value! smile.gif
If I am watching a video, it's definitely one barefoot girl. If multiple girls are simultaneously barefooting in a video, I need to watch it at least
as many times as the number of barefoot beauties, each time focusing my attention on a specific girl.. but I tend to get confused anyway. sad.gif
If I am taking pictures, just one barefoot girl makes my task definitely easier. When I am shooting 2-3 girls at once (I have never shot 4 or more barefoot girls at once, at least not for commercial purposes) the chances that at least one girl has her eyes closed, a so-so facial expression, etc. increase.. and screwing more pictures per hour when you are paying a double or triple modelling fee.. is not that exciting.
If I am making a video, it's definitely two girls.. the interaction between them is always interesting to capture in video.

I would say that I have just one condition that must be met in any case.. NO DUDES AROUND in the pics/vids, neither shod nor (even worse) barefooted.
There are way too many other dudes around in real life situations.. let's keep 'em off our balls at least when we are producing/enjoying foot-themed adult entertainment! tongue.gif

Your analysis is brilliant, Feetosopher. Great to know that we have the same strategy to watch a video which features more barefoot girls. I absolutely agree: you simply have to watch it more times! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jun 9 2019, 03:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 9 2019, 03:15 PM)
Your analysis is brilliant, Feetosopher. Great to know that we have the same strategy to watch a video which features more barefoot girls. I absolutely agree: you simply have to watch it more times! wink.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif cool.. great minds think and act alike, @bfwatcher! wink.gif

--------------------
michael0218
Posted on Jun 9 2019, 05:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

The 3rd option...barefoot girl with a shod girl has always been a major turn on for me. The ideal scenario for me, as I've repeatedly said, would be the two girlfriends going grocery shopping, like in that chestnut vid of a several years ago featuring Katya and that perfect, irresistible little blonde cutie "with no name" who accompanied her....perfect vid cool.gif ...the two of them realistically going about selecting their groceries....then indulging in some shopping cart hi jinks....tickling each other's feet, etc.,...and can you imagine how sexy it would have been with a shod girl tickling her barefoot friend's feet as they dangled outside the cart? http://stream.city-feet.com/h264/qmufn5q4r...zdokw/709_2.mp4
http://stream.city-feet.com/h264/qmufn5q4r...zdokw/712_2.mp4
this is another good example, a still...though the shod girl could have been a little more frisky with her pretty friend's bare feet IMO.
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/930/sample1.jpg
@Duffman

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Jun 11 2019, 06:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Jun 9 2019, 05:54 PM)
The 3rd option...barefoot girl with a shod girl has always been a major turn on for me. The ideal scenario for me, as I've repeatedly said, would be the two girlfriends going grocery shopping, like in that chestnut vid of a several years ago featuring Katya and that perfect, irresistible little blonde cutie "with no name" who accompanied her....perfect vid cool.gif ...the two of them realistically going about selecting their groceries....then indulging in some shopping cart hi jinks....tickling each other's feet, etc.,...and can you imagine how sexy it would have been with a shod girl tickling her barefoot friend's feet as they dangled outside the cart? http://stream.city-feet.com/h264/qmufn5q4r...zdokw/709_2.mp4
http://stream.city-feet.com/h264/qmufn5q4r...zdokw/712_2.mp4
this is another good example, a still...though the shod girl could have been a little more frisky with her pretty friend's bare feet IMO.
http://www.city-feet.com/static/galleries/930/sample1.jpg
@Duffman

A cool comment. Thanks! Speaking about girls going shopping, my dream is similar but I´d send them to a shoe shop instead. You know, on a coldish day a barefoot girl has to put up with her friend who tries on several pairs and cannot decide which one to buy. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted on Jun 12 2019, 02:47 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

Duffman847 is THE MAN for his comments above and sums up everything I've banging on about for years in this forum.
Mike123
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Jun 15 2019, 10:42 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Quite a few new votes! Good! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
ZaneSGM
Posted on Jun 15 2019, 04:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5960

As a photographer, I prefer one woman as the focus of the shoot. Based on my experience so far, it seems like models are less inhibited when they’re the only one involved in the shoot and I can establish a better one-to-one rapport.

But as a viewer, I definitely agree with Duffman847.
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted on Jun 16 2019, 08:51 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Thank you all for voting and commenting. The poll has yielded an interesting result: in terms of barefoot girls the idea "the more, the better" doesn´t seem to be appreciated. In other words, one girl or a girl with a shod partner is the way to go! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted on Jun 16 2019, 03:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 16 2019, 08:51 AM)
Thank you all for voting and commenting. The poll has yielded an interesting result: in terms of barefoot girls the idea "the more, the better" doesn´t seem to be appreciated. In other words, one girl or a girl with a shod partner is the way to go!  wink.gif

Do not expect any "barefoot beauty + shod female friend" combo at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS in future updates..
and of course no "barefoot beauty + shod male friend" combos as well.. pooh!!! tongue.gif
I am pretty curious to see whether my potential customers have different tastes than those emerged from this poll..
so you can probably expect more "multiple barefoot beauties" combos at BUG in the future.. biggrin.gif

--------------------
bfwatcher
Posted on Jun 17 2019, 05:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Feetosopher @ Jun 16 2019, 03:31 PM)
QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jun 16 2019, 08:51 AM)
Thank you all for voting and commenting. The poll has yielded an interesting result: in terms of barefoot girls the idea "the more, the better" doesn´t seem to be appreciated. In other words, one girl or a girl with a shod partner is the way to go!  wink.gif

Do not expect any "barefoot beauty + shod female friend" combo at BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS in future updates..
and of course no "barefoot beauty + shod male friend" combos as well.. pooh!!! tongue.gif
I am pretty curious to see whether my potential customers have different tastes than those emerged from this poll..
so you can probably expect more "multiple barefoot beauties" combos at BUG in the future.. biggrin.gif

Knowing who calls the shots at BUG, I´m not surprised to read this reaction. In spite of that I have to add: "What a pity!". wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0130 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]