Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New Model Anna
michael0218
Posted: May 10 2019, 06:10 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

I like this latest model Anna... I like almost giddy sense of humor that she displays in Part 1...and while I'm at it, I love her overall figure, dress and those legs. Her feet are lovely and her soles are all ready jet black after just one part of her set. I hope she goes on the Metro...my favorite thing is when the model gets flirty and creative on the Metro with her dirty soles.
Keep up the great work Paul....City Feet stands alone, as always.....just one request...please soon feature a petite (preferably) lovely young lass with a taller, more formally dressed and SHOD friend...and let them shop together and ride the Metro!!! Thanks Paul,...michael0218.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: May 12 2019, 07:13 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (michael0218 @ May 10 2019, 06:10 PM)
I love her overall figure, dress and those legs.

I agree. In my opinion, this girl boasts the best pair of legs the site has offered so far! wink.gif

As for the update itself, I´m not that impressed though. Yet again, we got a chance to admire a girl who just walks around, climbs things and time to time realises that she feels like dancing. I undrestand that a lot of chaps here love something like that but for me it ruins the whole thing...
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: May 16 2019, 08:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

i second that, she is a really great addition to the site, at first when i took a swift look at the preview i got very excited as a thought its a 2nd set of this anna here:
http://www.city-feet.com/models/159/view
(she is one of my alltime favourites at city-feet (her poses: in the seat in the shopping mal and the moment in the subway were she is kneeing on the bench and shows us her dirty soles.. mindblowing..) )

thanks paul for this amazing set, cant wait to see how it continues
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Jul 15 2019, 05:27 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

Awesome Anna!! cool.gif I already esteem this girl as an elite....She dances and acts playful when she wants to, strides confidently through crowds....she's perfect IMHO. Lovely face and figure( cool.gif !!), BEAUTIFUL legs and feet....and what's more....she has an A+ personality and demeanor to boot!! tongue.gif She smiles, laughs and carries on with Paul (and I do ENVY Paul quite a bit)...
One thing I picked up on in an earlier part of her set...when she takes chalk and scrawls "I Love My Feet"...IN ENGLISH!!
If there was another GOAT tournament, I would vote for her, and I could see her winning.....and I also like that other recent Anna...the little Goth girl.....Crazy about her too...she has that black hair and some really beautiful feet. Just my .02 cents...love those two Annas. cool.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Jul 15 2019, 04:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

indeed, what a fantastic set with her!! and perfectly dirty soles!!
PMEmail Poster
barefootbrave
Posted: May 18 2020, 07:27 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1211

Please more of her, besides Uliana she's my favourite model.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0101 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]