> Sveta - April 2019
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 3 2019, 08:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3209

Paul,

Iīm not gonna take long today: Sveta? Just perfect! Thanks!

Cheers!

bfw
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Apr 4 2019, 06:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

I agree! smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
michael0218
Posted: Apr 4 2019, 08:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

All the Svetas seem to be awesome. cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 5 2019, 07:22 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Apr 4 2019, 08:40 PM)
All the Svetas seem to be awesome. cool.gif

Not only Svetas! wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 5 2019, 07:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DG2001 @ Apr 4 2019, 06:17 PM)
I agree! smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Glad Iīm not the only one here. Good idea to include some pictures too. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 24 2019, 07:28 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The second part of Svetaīs adventure is an absolute blast! A barefoot girl walking in a shop selling winter jackets! Awesome! Canīt wait to see the rest of her series!
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Jun 7 2019, 05:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The whole series is perfect, Paul! Sveta is a brave girl. She was cold and yet she didnīt chicken out and made it to the end! Awesome! My favourite moment? When she was waiting for her coffee in the fastfood restaurant. She breathed on her hands to warm them. If her hands were cold, her feet must have been freezing. A realistic shoot indeed. Thanks again to you and to Sveta for her courage!

PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Jun 12 2019, 02:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

I agree, this was an excellent series (though I wish Sveta had painted her toenails). Know what I liked? Well, the fact that she didn't really acknowledge the camera, suggesting that this is someone Paul had come across in the normal run of daily life. This leads me to the second thing I loved which is that despite the cold, no-one on the street or in the metro seemed to pay her much attention which suggests in turn that Russians are actually pretty 'live and let live' and that it's not abnormal for a girl to be barefoot in chilly weather. Anyway around it's a win-win situation.
Now all we need is for girls to start painting their toenails again and once more to start smoking and swigging beer from cans like in the early days of CF (which I find myself returning to all the time).
I also would love to see our model accompanied by a shod friend ESPECIALLY in cases like Sveta's where a friend shod in boots would be the perfect foil to our heroine.
Oh, and some older models please (but you knew I was going to say that)
Mike123
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Jun 12 2019, 02:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

And one thing I'd like to know is just what the weather was like - temperature, light rain, windy etc - on each shoot. Helps to FEEL the pictures better.
Mike123
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Jun 15 2019, 10:16 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Jun 12 2019, 02:41 PM)
I agree, this was an excellent series (though I wish Sveta had painted her toenails). Know what I liked? Well, the fact that she didn't really acknowledge the camera, suggesting that this is someone Paul had come across in the normal run of daily life.

Yes, this is critical! Sadly, the two latest series are the complete opposite. mad.gif Letīs wait for two weeks and see what another girl will look like but if her series is similar to these ones, Iīll be a bit worried...
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0099 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]