Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> This model Tatiana, lovely feet
michael0218
Posted: Jan 20 2019, 06:28 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

With this latest model Tatiana, I at first panned her ...I said I didn't like it PERIOD when a model appears with her boyfriend or husband....but........she's really doing it for me with how natural and cute she looks milling around every place barefoot. I really like her toned, muscular legs..and her feet are just lovely...I'd be so damned proud of her if I was her husband...and never mind the joy that we'd experience together once we got home together cool.gif cool.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif....This girl Tatiana is a turn on!! cool.gif cool.gif cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Jan 20 2019, 07:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

really well said michael,
i feel very similar, altough i prefer the girls to be alone, or with another girl (shoed or barefoot as well), from time to time i think its an interesting addition if their partners join the shootings,

there is this great classic set where IRA makes this romantic weekend winterwalk together with her friend/husband but she is barefoot, i think just because her partner is with her, makes this set even more special
this is the set i´m talking about:
http://www.city-feet.com/models/69/view

or this set with Olesya is also fun:
www.city-feet.com/models/153/view
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Jan 23 2019, 06:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Jan 20 2019, 07:36 PM)
really well said michael,
i feel very similar, altough i prefer the girls to be alone, or with another girl (shoed or barefoot as well), from time to time i think its an interesting addition if their partners join the shootings,

there is this great classic set where IRA makes this romantic weekend winterwalk together with her friend/husband but she is barefoot, i think just because her partner is with her, makes this set even more special
this is the set i´m talking about:
http://www.city-feet.com/models/69/view

or this set with Olesya is also fun:
www.city-feet.com/models/153/view

Shifter, when I think of the term "wife material",I think of this present model Tatiana, Sveta (Autumn Barefoot trip)...and it was a shame that this Sveta, one of the most drop dead sexy models on City Feet had to model in her next shoot resembling a miserable Eskimo...what a 180 it was from that smouldering 1st shoot...and the 3rd wife material model was, interestingly enough, another Tatiana...the one just preceding Valeria. Oh, there could be many more, and for all we know, far more of the girls are married than we realize. I'd like to start a thread about that very subject lol, speculating on whether this model or that is married, what their profession is, etc.,...unless I'm beaten to the punch by one of my fellow members...that is, IF anyone here cares about that sort of thing haha. I wish I knew...and if anyone would like to reply, that would be nice. cool.gif
Another type of thread I'd like to start is a "random thoughts" sort of miscellaneous tyoe thread....oh well, anything to spark interest in the models of the past. cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Jan 23 2019, 06:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

Interesting you should mention the idea of lone or accompanied models, guys.

I've been thinking recently how good it would be to see a bit of a shake up and to have shoots where our lone barefoot heroine is with a bunch of friends of both sexes or just with girlfriends. Think about it; when you see people out in town what proportion are alone? Not as many as are with friends. Therefore to make CF even more realistic - which is its real USP, I think - it would be good to see real life reflected in this way.

The KEY THING is that our barefoot girl should 1. be the only one to be barefoot and 2. not attract the comments or looks from her friends, it's just the way she is and they accept it - if they even notice.

I really don't get it when some people comment on these pages how good it would be to see a barefoot girl#s friend remove her shoes also: NO NO NO, the appeal of our heroine is that she is the brave one and she is the focus. If two girls are together and one is barefoot the value of the scenario is not doubled with an additional barefoot girl, it is HALVED.

Think about this again. The value of seeing a barefoot girl on the beach in summer is tiny because no one has any shoes on. The value of a barefoot girl on a cool autumn evening is very high.

So, Paul, please some shoots of barefoot girls in shod groups. And more smoking please, have Russian girls given up and all become clean-living girls next door?! I hope not.

Mike123
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Jan 23 2019, 07:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Jan 23 2019, 06:34 PM)
Interesting you should mention the idea of lone or accompanied models, guys.

I've been thinking recently how good it would be to see a bit of a shake up and to have shoots where our lone barefoot heroine is with a bunch of friends of both sexes or just with girlfriends. Think about it; when you see people out in town what proportion are alone? Not as many as are with friends. Therefore to make CF even more realistic - which is its real USP, I think - it would be good to see real life reflected in this way.

The KEY THING is that our barefoot girl should 1. be the only one to be barefoot and 2. not attract the comments or looks from her friends, it's just the way she is and they accept it - if they even notice.

I really don't get it when some people comment on these pages how good it would be to see a barefoot girl#s friend remove her shoes also: NO NO NO, the appeal of our heroine is that she is the brave one and she is the focus. If two girls are together and one is barefoot the value of the scenario is not doubled with an additional barefoot girl, it is HALVED.

Think about this again. The value of seeing a barefoot girl on the beach in summer is tiny because no one has any shoes on. The value of a barefoot girl on a cool autumn evening is very high.

So, Paul, please some shoots of barefoot girls in shod groups. And more smoking please, have Russian girls given up and all become clean-living girls next door?! I hope not.

Mike123

Mike123, I'm interested in a barefoot girl with one or multiple shod friends too...and I agree that the lone gf or the group of gf's should all be shod. This contrast promotes a high voltage sexiness, as far as I'm concerned....and I'm also in favor of another form of "pushing the envelope"....think back to CF model Alisa...and her startling choice of "wardrobe"....a mere t-shirt and hot pants...soooo hot and sexy of her rolleyes.gif !!!
Well, time to push the envelope again, and I don't mean that the model should expose herself, or anything like that which could get both Paul and CF in trouble with the powers that be in Russia...I'm suggesting a mere tweaking of the basic Alisa formula,...like a torn, navel exposing top...t-shirt or sweat shirt. I believe that classic model Jenna wore a top that showed off her belly button. I think this would be nice...and it would send off a few extra sparks cool.gif in the process. Then the norm (and I LOVE the norm) could be the rule again.
So, ....what do you guys think about this???? Obviously Paul would have to commandeer this feature to determine when warmish Moscow weather conditions would permit a comfortable shoot for the model.
Let me know what you think guys!! rolleyes.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Jan 24 2019, 09:00 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Jan 23 2019, 07:25 PM)
[QUOTE=Mike123,Jan 23 2019, 06:34 PM] So, ....what do you guys think about this???

i wanted to write something, but when i read ALISA it was all over.. ALISA laugh.gif

omg, what a magnificent set this is.. pure sexyness and she also has very nice feet and soles

absolutely, new sets in the style and dressing like ALISA would be fantastic

haha, and i needed to laugh out loud once you mentioned the 2nd SVETA set.. *eskimo*

@Mike123
i totally agree with you, and i love the idea you have brought up very much
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Jan 27 2019, 06:28 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (shifter @ Jan 24 2019, 09:00 PM)
[QUOTE=michael0218,Jan 23 2019, 07:25 PM] [QUOTE=Mike123,Jan 23 2019, 06:34 PM] So, ....what do you guys think about this??? [/QUOTE]
i wanted to write something, but when i read ALISA it was all over.. ALISA laugh.gif

omg, what a magnificent set this is.. pure sexyness and she also has very nice feet and soles

absolutely, new sets in the style and dressing like ALISA would be fantastic

haha, and i needed to laugh out loud once you mentioned the 2nd SVETA set.. *eskimo*

@Mike123
i totally agree with you, and i love the idea you have brought up very much

biggrin.gif Shifter, that was all me that wrote that stuff, and referred to Alisa.(lol, I'm another "Mike")..I just wanted to get a consensus on these things...and I wish that we could FINALLY persuade Paul to fulfill our wishes...I've been begging for a torn t-shirted, short shorts wearing model for some time...in the spirit of the great Alisa...she was like an animal...a feline in a way...there was just something "wild" about her...and I think Paul should bring back the "Spirit of Alisa"...agreed? cool.gif biggrin.gif
As for Sveta's "eskimo" outing...how can you go from one of the most hands down sexiest, dirty soled, sexy strapless dress visions of beauty to that diametrically opposite 2nd shoot?????

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Jan 31 2019, 03:34 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

Now I'm puzzled about who is agreeing with whom...

BUT I am aware that Michael0218 likes girls in short shorts and T-shirts while I like girls in jeans / leggings or longer skirts who are a little under-dressed for the weather: not ridiculously so, just marginally (short sleeves when others have light jackets or long sleeves etc).
But we agree, I think that we both want to see more shoots with girls in amongst a crown of shod friends when they are the only ones barefoot.

I don't care if she's with her boyfriend or whatever.

I'd also like to see night shoots and older models but then you all know that anyway.

Mike123
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0099 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]