Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Barefoot girls and music
Mike123
Posted: Nov 14 2018, 04:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2434

It's probably been apparent over the years from my posts that I have a 'thing' about girls who go barefoot at music venues - clubs and gigs.

I came across a rather naff band called Steel Panther while idling through YouTube whose claim to fame is allowing female fans on stage at some point in their shows. There are LOADS of Steel Panther films on YouTube but I've found a couple where one girl is barefoot on stage - see below for perhaps the best example (she runs on stage at about 3.39)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHNj0jxoupI

What is so wonderful about this film is that the girls either side of her are wearing either big clumpy boots or spiky heels but she doesn't seem concerned. Further, of course, it sets people like us wondering whether she arrived at the concert barefoot or left her shoes down on the floor - in which case will she ever find them again and even better, DOES SHE CARE?!

It would be a dream to have Paul do a shoot featuring two or more friends who go to a gig in Moscow and ONE OF THEM goes barefoot. And no, her friends DON'T get tempted to go barefoot themselves, they barely even acknowledge that their friend - our heroine - has not worn any shoes to the event.

There's no problem filming inside concert venues these days (unlike in the 1970s and 1980s) with iPhones and what have you. I'd be willing to put up with a slight compromise in video quality for such fantastic content.

As usual, opinions welcome.

Mike 123.

PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0094 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]