Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> "A Brunette in a Black Dress" model Anna
michael0218
Posted: Oct 9 2018, 05:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

I like this model Anna...because of her black fringed at the bottom outfit, she's a little "Morticia Addams" kinda...(and I mean that as a compliment)..
She's a physical type, with the dark hair (the length) and eyes that's attractive to me. She has pretty feet and a nice figure...what do you guys say? cool.gif
I think, once again, that I'm in love. cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Oct 10 2018, 02:36 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

I would agree, Anna is a very nice find by Paul. Her mild goth look is especially appropriate in the Halloween season. Her feet are really nice. They have the look of a frequent barefooter.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Oct 10 2018, 05:26 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Oct 10 2018, 02:36 PM)
I would agree, Anna is a very nice find by Paul. Her mild goth look is especially appropriate in the Halloween season. Her feet are really nice. They have the look of a frequent barefooter.

I forgot all about the Goth thing...you're right about that. I like that little silver stud thing on her bottom lip.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Oct 12 2018, 02:35 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

As for me, I'm not a big fan of facial piercings, but Anna is still first rate.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Oct 12 2018, 05:02 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

She's got really pretty feet and a sort of "attitude" that I like. I'm looking forward to the next 3 parts of her shoot.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Oct 12 2018, 09:58 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

Total seal of approval on my part for the latest model Anna.

Love the piercings and the earings
Love the Halloween / 'Morticia Adams' dress - exactly what I've been looking for
Love the attitude - doesn't play up to the camera

Only a pity she isn't wearing black or rouge-noir nail polish and that it's daylight. This shoot would be great in the fading light with the assumption that Anna is on her way to Halloween party or some such. Also be great if she had a shod friend with her.

Let's hope she finds her way onto the Metro in later instalments and smokes a cigarette.

Otherwise, all good.

Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Oct 12 2018, 10:04 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Oh and another thing....having watched the film again, I LOVE the way she walks at normal speed - this gives the impression that she's going about her normal business, not frolicking around on a shoot for a website: the impression is reinforced by the way some of the filming is done from behind, suggesting that Paul has happened across this girl and is following her (having fortunately remembered to bring his camera with him).

Overall the impression is that a slice of real life has been captured and we've been lucky enough to have Paul share it with us. Our suspension of disbelief is therefore eased.

Nice one again, Paul.

Now, nail polish.........

Mike123

PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Oct 12 2018, 01:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Oct 12 2018, 10:04 AM)
Oh and another thing....having watched the film again, I LOVE the way she walks at normal speed - this gives the impression that she's going about her normal business, not frolicking around on a shoot for a website: the impression is reinforced by the way some of the filming is done from behind, suggesting that Paul has happened across this girl and is following her (having fortunately remembered to bring his camera with him).

Overall the impression is that a slice of real life has been captured and we've been lucky enough to have Paul share it with us. Our suspension of disbelief is therefore eased.

Nice one again, Paul.

Now, nail polish.........

Mike123

I don't know if it's in the cards or not, but I sure hope she rides the Metro in one of the 4 parts of her set. She's perfect...perfect size, hair, eyes, face, figure...feet...everything.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Oct 13 2018, 04:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Oct 12 2018, 10:04 AM)
I LOVE the way she walks at normal speed - this gives the impression that she's going about her normal business, not frolicking around on a shoot for a website: the impression is reinforced by the way some of the filming is done from behind, suggesting that Paul has happened across this girl and is following her (having fortunately remembered to bring his camera with him).

My point exactly! Hope Paul does more updates like that.

Somebody might say that this feature isnīt important at all. Well, for me itīs crutial. Thatīs why I was so disappointed with Ekaterina http://www.city-feet.com/models/237/view and her performance. Pity, the outfit she was sporting was great, the weather was excellent, but... mad.gif

PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Oct 13 2018, 07:02 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

This model Anna is already one of my favorites...she's great..

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Nov 7 2018, 01:19 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Ok guys, any other thoughts or opinions about lovely Goth Anna? cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Dec 13 2018, 08:17 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Well, I for one am a big fan of Anna. The Goth look I find appealing..she is a REALLY pretty girl when she smiles....I love how black her soles got in the Metro...BUT...the sequences had very little views of her exquisite black soles. She seemed rather withdrawn and a tad surly during her time on the Metro...and like I say, her soles were good and "Alyona Black" until she had to test the rain to see if it was really wet cool.gif and even that wasn't a total loss...it revealed her face in a new light...with a shocked, wild, happy look...I jokingly thought she looked like Jimmy Page's lost Goth grand daughter cool.gif biggrin.gif ....all in all a very, very pretty, unusually charismatic young lady with a pretty face (again,more so when she smiled) very pretty, dainty feet...and I would sure like it if Paul brought her back again....what do you guys say? cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Dec 15 2018, 11:28 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Totally agree with you, Michael0218. I don't mind the 'surliness' as it can be taken for being in her own world - i.e. not posing for a foot fetish website - and therefore more real - which is want we want.
I'd also love to see her back again and judging by the images on her 'our girls' page we do dressed slightly differently. Just wish she'd paint her toenails, though.
Be great to see her attend a goth rock gig barefoot too, especially with a couple of booted friends.
Definitely a 'hit'. Let's see her again soon.
A brief word about Tatiana: what i like about this series is its realism, we really do feel like we're tagging along on a shopping trip with Tatiana and her partner. No one makes anything much of her being barefoot which is the way it should be. She's polished her toenails too which is worth another mark in my book. Be good to see a similar shoot on a cooler day (not freezing) where she goes out in jeans and T-shirt where everyone else is in jackets.
What I'm not keen on is where our heroine is all wrapped up in coat and gloves and hat and still barefoot. I know this look has its fans but for me it's too contrived.
Anyway, looking forward to some new formulae (perhaps) in 2019.
Mike123
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0119 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]