Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Recent updates, Safe and smoke-free
Mike123
Posted: Oct 3 2018, 01:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2434

I know, I know, I keep returning to this point but I must say again that recent updates have felt very safe - nice fresh-faced girls next door with no nail polish or even a smoking habit.

I ask again please can we have one or more of the following in the next updates to be shot (I realise that coming updates are already 'in the can' as it were)

1. nail polish (and foot jewellery)
2. trousers or a long dress (yes I know there are some members who like shorts but I feel they've been well indulged recently)
3. cool weather - not freezing as that's the domain of Chilly Feet. Just cloudy, cool, windy even drizzle weather with temperatures between say 10 and 17 degree C
4. a girl who is slightly under-dressed for the weather: as well as being barefoot, she's in short sleeves or in a thin blouse when others are in jackets or sweatshirts etc. Just something to give a hint that she's kind of reckless about wrapping up. Nothing less sexy that a girl who 'wraps up warm'
5. smoking: have Russian girls given up or something? For goodness sake. And stub it out barefoot, put it on the ground and tread on it - just like the CF girls of old
6. one barefoot girl in the company of other shod friends, male or female - and none of her friends remark on her lack of shoes, they just go with it.
7. some sense of story to the shoots: this emerged for a while only to fall away again recently: I want to know what the girls are going outside to DO and where they're GOING. As I've suggested before, maybe going barefoot to a gig or to a club - they must have them in Moscow?!
8 consumption of alcohol - adds to the reckless feel.
9. older models: I still hold out hope on this despite being disappointed for the last 15 years
10. Barefoot girl in a crowd: again reckless, careless of the risk of being stepped on: love the barefoot girls you (used to) see in nightclubs or at gigs
11. make up - please, some eye shadow, some lipstick - in fact lots of it - and some ear-rings - dress up a bit.
12. start the shoot as she leaves from home: I love that anticipation of....will she put shoes on, she surely will.....NO she won't - wow!

OK that's it. Surely Paul, we can have some of these ingredients to shake things up a bit.

What say other members?

Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
Sergeï
Posted: Oct 4 2018, 05:42 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 17

I love to see a barefoot girl with black soles but I also love to see barefooted women in the rain. This could offer a good excuse for stories : a girl is caught by sudden rain with inappropriate footwear so that she has no other option than taking her shoes off...
I also would like to see more barefoot girls in challenging situations like glassy sidewalk (remember Ksenia, http://www.city-feet.com/models/171/view), crowded places...
Overall I would like to see more girls with juicy body like Julia (http://www.city-feet.com/models/132/view) and tiny ones like Alexandra (http://www.city-feet.com/models/163/view) or Olga (http://www.city-feet.com/models/196/view).

Sergeï
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Oct 5 2018, 05:07 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

I hope everybody gets their wish (Mike123)...but everyone must know what I'd like to see. I'm pretty much all about pretty barefoot girls wearing shorts, and short dresses....and for the most part, shorts and short dresses have been represented very well lately...but as for content...I would love to see a barefoot, bare legged girl with a friend who's her opposite...wearing slacks, shoes, or better yet, some stylish, high boots....maybe a bit taller than the barefoot girl. They can perhaps visit a department store,...the Metro (of course), and visit a park together....maybe her friend can give the bf girl a friendly foot massage, or even a tickle, like Ksenia's friend gave her, like in this video... http://www.city-feet.com/updates/4024/view. I also much prefer warm weather shoots rather than the type of weather that would cause our shoeless heroine to put on slacks.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
tubMan
  Posted: Oct 5 2018, 10:17 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3787

Several of the recent models have had painted toes.

Variety is the spice of life so here goes.
- More models with natural feet (no polish, no jewelry, no tattooes)
- More Long barefoot trips a’la the train trip over 10 years ago with Ira
- One friend who initially wears shoes but eventually takes them off to join her barefoot friend.
- Wearing full winter outfit, like ski jackets and gloves or mittens, but barefoot
- Dirty dirty dirty soles. Which means no rain and no wet pavement.
- Multiple trips on the Metro to get soles as blackened as possible
- Brief segment of putting just one shoe on to contrast a dirty bare foot with a shoed and socked foot (the shoe and sock gets removed of course)
- Barefoot in a Halloween costume.

Ok well the last few are ideas from the Deviant Art barefoot site.
Heck, it’s a wish list so those are some wishes.
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Oct 5 2018, 10:53 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

Thanks for engaging with this one, guys.

Clearly we have divergent desires but it's good to get them all together.

To my fellow CF members I'd say:

1. first to Micheal 0218, I agree with around half of what you say especially the friend in boots or otherwise fully shod. I'm not keen on the tickling idea - draws too much attention to the fact that her friend is barefoot (I want the shod friend to be totally uncaring either way). And on warm vs cool weather shoots my point is that the sexiness comes from the fact that our heroine has NOT put on trousers or shoes DESPITE the chill: anyone can go barefoot when it's warm, it's not a big deal. And being barefoot when it's freezing is rather contrived. My favourite shoots are when we seem to have stumbled across real life and the girl doesn't even acknowledge the (supposedly hidden) camera

2. to tubman I'm TOTALLY with you on the Halloween thing - bring it ON! Also with you on the long barefoot trips - they were good. I keep suggesting the girls visit London for the Notting Hill carnival in August but that'll have to wait now. And on the Metro trips - love those. On the other stuff.....well....to each his own as they say

3. Sergie, yes, rain is good as long as it's cold rain: again barefoot in warm rain (is rain ever warm?? - not here anyway) is too easy.

Anyway, agree or not, thanks again for your interest.

Mike123
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0095 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]