Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> A City Feet calendar? Your opinions..., just an idea
michael0218
Posted: Jul 25 2018, 10:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

Paul, all members on board, this is just an idea,...would it be possible, feasible, a promotional idea...to come up with a City Feet wall calendar? The thought occurred to be when I was at a local shop the other day...they had a "girlie" calendar...a most politically incorrect thing nowadays, I though, but I liked it...I liked the idea. The girls in the calendar were wearing hard hats and had work boots on...all the girls were great looking, but I instantly wondered what it would have been like if the models were all barefoot...and only one thing came to mind after that...depicted would be random CF models from the early days as well as recently. I wanna put it to Paul, of course, as well as to every member here,...what do you guys think? Whatever the price of the calendar, I would be happy to pay...and multiple copies as well. Well, it's just a thought..better to present it as a possibility than not at all, eh? cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Jul 26 2018, 12:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

Well, the idea is interesting but I donīt think we have gone that far. How many of us are ready to put a calendar featuring barefoot models on their locker door at work? How many CF models are ready to agree with something like that? After all, they usually choose to model once only and never come back probably feeling a bit embarrassed...
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Jul 26 2018, 01:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 26 2018, 12:41 PM)
Well, the idea is interesting but I donīt think we have gone that far. How many of us are ready to put a calendar featuring barefoot models on their locker door at work? How many CF models are ready to agree with something like that? After all, they usually choose to model once only and never come back probably feeling a bit embarrassed...

I'd be happy if the calendars featured existing pictures and stills....both past and present. No need for new pics just for the calendar. I'd proudly have it on my walls at home. Just sayin'. cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Jul 26 2018, 05:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Jul 26 2018, 12:41 PM)

I agree with you that some or maybe most of them only do the CF modeling thing just once, and may very well be a bit embarrassed in repeating the experience, but their legacy is quite something else...beyond the boundaries of this website indeed. Just check out the various You Tube vids of CF modelling..and the comments they get...on at least two different You Tube channels...Alexandra of the colorful dress, Olga (tiny bf girl) and of course Alyona are quite popular....getting enormous views.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0100 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]