Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Suggestion...
Boso
Posted: May 27 2018, 12:25 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1426

Hi Paul. What do you think about that idea - before first session with new girl, in the video clip, you can put quick interview with the girl. You can ask her about her name, hobby's, where she living, did she stressed about walking barefoot in city, did she ever walk barefooted in the city before, if yes in which situations, how she's feelings about it etc. After this short interview, the girl could start walking barefoot through the streets.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: May 27 2018, 05:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

Very good suggestion...I agree with this. cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: May 27 2018, 08:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

I concur

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
??? - 07/04/2024
PM
Sergeï
Posted: Oct 3 2020, 11:07 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 17

Here's a suggestion that I've known for a long time, and that would obviously bring a plus to the videos, provided of course that the interviews are translated into English. I VOTE "FOR" WITH BOTH HANDS!
PMEmail Poster
shifter
Posted: Oct 3 2020, 02:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

i really agree, a short interview before and one after the shoot, with english subtitles would be amazing.

i always enjoy these interview segments very much, there are couple of websites doing these like public-discrace and nip-activity.
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Oct 3 2020, 04:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

I agree. I like hearing the girlīs voice thatīs why I wouldnīt mind it if the interviews were in Russian only. Surely, there are some guys from Russia here who could provide a brief translation.
Thereīs one more thing that Iīd like Paul to include. One part of the interview footage should show the girl walking outdoors with her shoes on! This way we would be able to try to guess what her feet actually look like and then enjoy her barefoot walk even more. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Oct 4 2020, 10:11 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

Hmmm, interview, huh?

Just the concern that it might blow our suspension of disbelief, you know, the idea that Paul has kind of luckily come across this girl while out and about. It makes explicity the fact that 'you hired me to do this for your website'.

I'm neither strongly pro nor anti to be fair.

I WOULD like to see weather conditions, temerature explicitly, noted for each shoot, as I've said before.

PMEmail Poster
barefootfootseeker
Posted: Oct 4 2020, 09:10 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2710

Hello, I think that brief interviews with the models would be a great idea. Not only for City Feet, but also for Toes-In-Action and Barefoot Urban Girls.
In case they are in native language, English subtitles should be provided.
I remember that The Feetosopher once interviewed Red-X for Barefoot Urban Girls on a pier in Lugano, Switzerland. It must have been the end of 2014 or the beginning of 2015 (I would need to check to be more precise). That was an isolated case, however. Swains and especially Amelie chat a lot with The Feetosopher in the videos, but they have never been properly interviewed.
Hal talks with his models only to instruct them how to position their feet when he is making close-up sequences (I do not speak German but I have guessed that from some words that sound similar to English).
In my view, models should be barefoot during the interview, and should be happy to show off their feet, talk about them, and talk about barefooting.
I also agree with Mike123 that providing basic information like temperature would be interesting.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Oct 4 2020, 09:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (barefootfootseeker @ Oct 4 2020, 09:10 PM)
I remember that The Feetosopher once interviewed Red-X for Barefoot Urban Girls on a pier in Lugano, Switzerland. It must have been the end of 2014 or the beginning of 2015 (I would need to check to be more precise). That was an isolated case, however. Swains and especially Amelie chat a lot with The Feetosopher in the videos, but they have never been properly interviewed.

Ciao amico, you have a good memory! smile.gif I interviewed RED-X in Lugano (Switzerland) in November 2014, but the video was released some weeks later.
I paste a collage of stills from that video below.. wink.gif

As for my plans to make video interviews with Swains or Amelie.. well I guess that the lads checking this section could not care less about them.. biggrin.gif
But yes.. when this Covid-19 shit ends, and provided that I am still able to breathe decently enough to hold a camera.. I DO have plans for that.. wink.gif

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0098 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]