> Country feet, Paulīs forgotten project
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 1 2018, 05:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3209

Hi,

I just wanted to know what you make of Paulīs forgotten project featuring girls walking barefoot in rural environment. If youīd like to see girls weeding flower beds, sweeping fallen leaves, digging, watering plants or picking apples, check out these clips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91I6DyAbOgI...Dat8FK_cZ6fYGJx

Isnīt it a pity Paul chose not to develop this interesting angle a bit further? What do you think, could he be "coerced" into shooting a new series like that?

Cheers!

bfw

PS This urban one is pretty cool too. :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b-yLvhEvfo
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Apr 2 2018, 10:29 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

Yes, I'd forgotten about these.
Shame Paul doesn't make them available to CF members through the site.
Well found and hope Paul can see his way to slotting a couple of country themed shoots into CF every so often.
Same with Chilly Feet really. There's been some comment on this site that the Chilly Feet update rate doesn't really support the fee so why not simply slip the Chilly Feet content into CF and update a little more frequently which might bring in more members?
Anyway nice find, as I say as is the urban one you include too.
Mike 123
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 2 2018, 02:35 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Apr 2 2018, 10:29 AM)
Yes, I'd forgotten about these.
Shame Paul doesn't make them available to CF members through the site.
Well found and hope Paul can see his way to slotting a couple of country themed shoots into CF every so often.
Same with Chilly Feet really. There's been some comment on this site that the Chilly Feet update rate doesn't really support the fee so why not simply slip the Chilly Feet content into CF and update a little more frequently which might bring in more members?
Anyway nice find, as I say as is the urban one you include too.
Mike 123

Thanks for your comment, Mike 123, glad you like those wonderful country feet girls too.

As for Chilly Feet, I think that sooner or later Paul will have to do what you suggest. A three-series-a-year rate canīt attract sufficient number of customers to make the site sustainable. That said, letīs hope Paul always finds enough new girls to keep at least his City Feet site alive. Quite frankly, my world would lose a lot if he decided to pull the plug there as well...

Cheers!
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0093 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]