Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Removing shoes at the beginning of the series
tubMan
  Posted: Feb 25 2018, 12:18 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 3787

In the older days of the forum, some models were seen in shoes at the beginning of the series. I realize that seeing shoes on these models is taboo for many fans of this forum, but it would add some variety to the shoots. For a example, Daria’s anonymous friend wears strappy sandals in the first series (she takes off one sandal for a few shots as a preview to the next series). In the next series, she takes her sneakers off and we watch in amazement how her bare feet go from clean to filthy.

It would be great to see more like this. I’m still holding out for a Cinderella story too, where a model removes, or loses, just her left shoe (and sock if wearing socks) and has to walk around with her left bare foot for awhile before finally losing the right shoe. Seeing a contrast between a dirty foot and a clean foot would be great. And watching the left foot get filthier while the right foot gets dirty would be a turn on. Too bad there are no underground garages to use as settings.

Variety is the spice of life!
PMEmail Poster
bfgirlsrcute
Posted: Mar 14 2018, 04:59 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3245

I like this too, I really like watching the process of the girls taking their shoes off.

I like it when they end up barefoot because that seems to be the more comfortable option - I love to see a girl struggling along in a pair of heels until her feet just hurt too much and she has to take them off; Inna in 'Uncomfortable shoes' and Daria in 'Barefoot Office Girl' for example, although they don't give the impression that their feet are hurting them. Dina takes her flip flops off because they rubbed her feet - there's a situation where we don't know if the girl wanted to be barefoot or not, but it's better than torturing her feet more.
Uliana in 'Tired of shoes' and Anjuta in 'In the zoo' both make more of a show when they take their shoes off, giving the impression that they'd just prefer to be without them.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Mar 14 2018, 09:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

I prefer the illusion, if it is an illusion, that is...of the model coming to the shoot barefoot and ready...no shoes on, or in sight at all. I respect the likes of other guys, but it turns me off slightly if a model has shoes on, of is holding shoes at the outset of her shoot. There is such a thing, after all, as a girl just deciding to leave her house without any shoes on at all. Just check out this model from the past...Ksenia http://www.city-feet.com/models/165/view or Sveta http://www.city-feet.com/models/165/view ...and tell me if you think that they had shoes on in the minutes before their updates.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0114 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]