Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> A bit safe, Recent updates
Mike123
Posted: Nov 30 2017, 06:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2434

Yes, I know I keep popping up with this issue every few months but once again I feel that the last few updates have lapsed back into safe and conservative territory. We've had a number of shoots now featuring respectable-looking girls next door, just the type you'd approve of if your son brought them home to tea - I bet they have impeccable manners and never forget their grandmothers' birthdays.
So, I ask Paul to look again at finding girls like Oksana, Luba, Iren, Alenka and of course the wonderful Jenya who we've not seen now for a couple of years. With these girls there was a sense of danger, of abandonment, of recklessness, of a lifestyle teetering on dissolution at times.
Recent models haven't even smoked for goodness sake, let alone ridden the underground with a can of beer or other alcoholic drink.
We've had no nail polish, no tattoos, no piercings.......all very safe.
I know it's too late in the year now with the Moscow winter upon us but please, come the spring let's have real life style updates with girls who have one or more of the following....dyed hair, tattoos, piercings, painted toenails (yes definitely painted toenails), who smoke, who drink, who even might be seen having a crafty toke on a spliff....some sense of rebellion with which being barefoot would fit perfectly.
As you know by now I'd love to see a shoot whereby our heroine is joined for a night out with a small group of friends NONE of whom is barefoot apart from her and none of whom make any comment on her lack of shoes. Likely as not they'll all be off to death metal gig or some such - you know, something a bit alternative ......
Anyway, I'll stop there but any support would be welcomed. Southerncrossfire, you're pretty often on my wavelength, not totally in the same space but we share a good deal in common. What say you?
Mike123
PMEmail Poster
drtyftfrk
Posted: Nov 30 2017, 08:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1191

I used to sign up here regularly years ago but I rarely sign up now. I'm on board with what Mike123 is saying and I'll add a bit. There used to be great clips like obnoxiously romping through subway cars, really dirty feet on busses, those great TRAVEL videos... that's when this site was go-to. You never knew what kind of goodie would see in the updates. But that's not the case now. Today, you're pretty much guaranteed to see dull updates with a sporadic watered-down flashback to previous years. Mike123 said 'the last few updates'... I would say it's been a slow, downward trajectory for quite some time. I've turned over many, many hundreds of $$$ to this site since its inception so I have no problem saying this.

PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0090 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]