City Feet message board

Pages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> City-feet content and scenarios 2, What would we like to see?
mwitt
Posted: Oct 3 2017, 07:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2896

I want to reopen the theme about content and scenarios. Some of the topics I'd like to see are:
1. Playing sports/dance/yoga barefoot on street/ city park:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

2. Barefoot cosplay

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

3. Three or more barefoot girls

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
tubMan
Posted: Oct 5 2017, 10:37 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3787

I know some of these may be a little unpopular ideas to some but variety is what makes the forum interesting:
1. A model starting the shoot briefly wearing shoes. She removes them and leaves them behind, and then walks around outside wearing only socks or nylons which slowly get dirty and destroyed (holes, tears, runs). She is then forced to take the stockings off and spends the rest of the shoot barefoot.

2. A barefoot model who puts on one shoe for a segment of the shoot (only one shoe) and walks around wearing just one shoe for part of the shoot. The contrast of her dirty bare foot and shoed foot would be intriguing. And then she’d eventually remove her one shoe again and continue the shoot totally barefoot.

3. Similar to a chilly feet shoot but no snow so the feet could get filthy: a model completely covered in ski gear (including a wool hat, ski jacket and gloves) but barefoot. The only exposed parts of her body would be her face and feet. wink.gif

If I had unlimited resources these are the scenarios I would shoot after finding the right models.
PMEmail Poster
NFH
Posted: Oct 5 2017, 08:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1763

Interesting scenarios.

I like real gypsy shoots, apart the cosplay.

Speaking of cosplay, I am curious, why do a lot a girls go barefoot in these?
Among the best links I know, everage (many make comments about the feet, but he prefers to avoid mentioning anything about foot fetish in his page) like per example
user posted image
or
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Oct 9 2017, 03:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

Yes, Everage is probably the number one photographer of barefoot cosplay girls (at least that I know of), but he does seem to avoid making a real statement about it. I assume that by not naming himself as a "fetish photographer," models are more willing to participate.

As for barefoot cosplay photos in general, and this is purely speculation on my part based on many years on the internet, I suspect that if a cosplayer happens to post a barefoot photo, it gets a spike in views and comments. So, to increase views, she posts more barefoot photos. The cycle continues until she gets too many "creep" viewers, and then she quits.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Oct 10 2017, 07:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Oct 9 2017, 03:48 PM)
Yes, Everage is probably the number one photographer of barefoot cosplay girls (at least that I know of), but he does seem to avoid making a real statement about it. I assume that by not naming himself as a "fetish photographer," models are more willing to participate.

As for barefoot cosplay photos in general, and this is purely speculation on my part based on many years on the internet, I suspect that if a cosplayer happens to post a barefoot photo, it gets a spike in views and comments. So, to increase views, she posts more barefoot photos. The cycle continues until she gets too many "creep" viewers, and then she quits.

Southerncrossfire44, by "creep" viewers, are you referring to the ones who express graphically what sexual acts that they would do to the model's feet and toes while in the throes of passion?

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Oct 11 2017, 02:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Michael, yes, that's what I mean by "creep." The ones who seem to have no sense of restraint or concept of boundaries,

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Oct 11 2017, 02:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Oct 11 2017, 02:27 PM)
Michael, yes, that's what I mean by "creep." The ones who seem to have no sense of restraint or concept of boundaries,

And then it's supposed to be a mystery as to why fewer and fewer girls elect to participate as models in bf sites.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Oct 12 2017, 02:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I would guess that there will always be a limited pool of models willing to pose barefoot, at least for a specifically fetishist website, but certainly I would think the "creep" factor affects the longevity of most models.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
mwitt
Posted: Dec 9 2017, 10:13 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Jan 8 2018, 10:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I can't think of anything I'd like to see more than a cute barefoot model...definitely not too tall, and no jeans, slacks, pants, leggings, yoga pants, etc.,...anything that hides or obscures her legs, i.e., either shorts or a mini skirt (think the great Julia with that yellow top and black mini skirt).....perhaps with a t-shirt or a similarly "Julia-esque" skimpy top...grocery shopping with a long pants wearing, shod girlfriend. cool.gif This!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
tubMan
  Posted: Jun 17 2018, 12:33 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3787

Women wearing costumes, any kind of costume (from superhero costumes, to the attire we saw at "the party" in the film Eyes Wide Shut), but barefoot, would be a welcome addition. Especially if the model is wearing gloves....all body parts covered, but her feet bare, would be turn on ultra.

Chilly Feet models had a bit of this going on (all body parts covered except feet) when they put gloves on. Also one of my favorite past models here, walking with her boyfriend, was close to what I am talking about:

http://www.city-feet.com/updates/703/view

So costumes, winter coats, and also walking around wearing only one shoe (shoe removed because it's broken, or pinching her soles) would be perfect.

On a related note, the website below, C4Interactive Media, is a strange one. Several indie movie-style videos involving mostly business women losing their shoe, or shoes, are posted. Although the girls wear nylons in most videos, and are not really model quality (more like "real life" quality), there is something quite cool about these videos. This one where the girl loses a shoe in the elevator has potential, although we never see the follow up videos. Had I been the director, the girls' other shoe would have come off and her nylons would be destroyed to allow her toes to poke out. These are videos that are just begging to be made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1CSkg4gnn8
PMEmail Poster
mwitt
Posted: Sep 7 2018, 07:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Barefoot twins

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
mwitt
Posted: Dec 15 2018, 05:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Barefoot on a bicycle

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Dec 16 2018, 08:43 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (mwitt @ Dec 15 2018, 05:51 PM)
Barefoot on a bicycle

Dunno whether bicycles are popular as a mean of transportation for barefoot beauties in Russia, sir..
but sure they are in Italy.. cool.gif

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
shifter
Posted: Dec 18 2018, 05:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1877

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
wow, nice set of swains, she is looking spectacular in this one (as she does always :-) )
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0131 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]