Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Tatiana
michael0218
Posted: Aug 10 2017, 12:59 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

Ok, I'm in love again...this pretty model, Tatiana...in her shorts, t-shirt, showing off her pretty legs and feet..she shows off her adorably dirty soles in the gift shop and later again outside on the sidewalk. Love this models figure, hair, complexion..legs and feet of course,...in short, everything! Thank you Paul...though I knew somewhat of what to expect from Part 1 of her set. So many models I've flipped over lately...this doll is the latest...again, thank you Paul!! I am eagerly looking forward to parts 3 and 4 of this model!! cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Aug 10 2017, 08:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Aug 10 2017, 12:59 AM)
Ok, I'm in love again...this pretty model, Tatiana...in her shorts, t-shirt, showing off her pretty legs and feet..she shows off her adorably dirty soles in the gift shop and later again outside on the sidewalk. Love this models figure, hair, complexion..legs and feet of course,...in short, everything! Thank you Paul...though I knew somewhat of what to expect from Part 1 of her set. So many models I've flipped over lately...this doll is the latest...again, thank you Paul!! I am eagerly looking forward to parts 3 and 4 of this model!! cool.gif

Good for you, michael0218! Although I donīt really share your enthusiasm concerning Tatiana, I understand it very well. The reason is quite simple: Iīm madly in love too. In my case the girl whoīs just broken my heart is Paulīs newest Chilly-Feet model - Olga. Sheīs amazing and so is Paul. That guy has the guts! He always manages to talk the most beautiful girl in the neighbourhood into doing that crazy thing - taking her shoes off in public! I wish I could do something like that!

Anyway, I canīt wait to see his next "real-life" girl. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Aug 11 2017, 09:03 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

I'm with you, Michael. Tatiana is a doll! I think part of it is that she's not really "glammed up" so it really sells the illusion of a regular girl casually going about her daily life barefoot.

Don't get me wrong, I like the glamour girls, too, but there is something special about the "everyday" girl.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Aug 12 2017, 02:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Yes Southercrossfire44, you understand..it's love man...but then, I'm also in love with Alexandra (so many of them, but you know which one), Alyona, just about all the Sveta's...oh well,..Anyway, like you said, Tatiana is the real deal girl next door type that I used to see ALL THE TIME back in the good old days when grocery shopping...and not just in the beaches community where I lived, but everywhere. It was no problem back then for a girl to decide to go to the store barefoot...it was cool with the store policy, everything and everybody cool.gif ...and it was soooo cool. Anyway, she's not a sex kitten like Anna, in this weeks competition or anything, but she is sexy, and is indeed the "every day" girl as you've put it!

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
tubMan
Posted: Sep 14 2017, 10:45 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3787

Agreed with all posts here. Seems like Paul is on a "natural feet" roll here - no polish, no foot/toe jewelry, no tattoos. And it's great. For members who prefer the "decked out" feet, I'm sure more will be coming soon, since 85% of the models on City Feet have non natural feet.

I'm in the U.S. too and you never see barefoot girls anymore. A crying shame. We saw them all the time in the 80s and 90s. I blame:
1. Ridiculous No Bare Feet law enforcement
2. The utter obsession with "pedis" (can't mess up their perfect pedicures, after all)
3. This silly fad of designer flip flops.
4. A general uptight mentality about going barefoot (concern about attracting stares and the "creepers." I say creepers because I was once accused of being one for staring at a woman's bare feet too much - I couldn't help it, her feet were so pretty and dirty; she was the girlfriend of a colleague).

Maybe a trip to some barefoot haven is in order, wherever that may be.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Sep 14 2017, 04:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Just saw Tatiana Part 4....she's absolutely adorable...and in the elite as far as I'm concerned. Really seems like a friendly, natural and unassuming girl. Just like the kind I used to see all the time in groceries and all other type stores and public places. She reminds me of one girl in particular that I saw while standing in line at a pharmacy. There she was, standing out from everyone else in line...unconcerned and unselfconscious...bare foot with shorts and a t-shirt...very similar in looks to Tatiana...a smallish, rather petite girl. The music played over the speaker in the store was a tune she liked obviously, and she was moving ever so slightly to it...and driving me and another guy waiting in line absolutely crazy...but everyone was rather cool back then and most didn't come off as perverts leering at a barefoot damsel such as she.
It's like tubMan said,...all that litigation about in store liability...a barefoot person might step on something sharp and "sue the store" or some bullshit drivel like that.
Anyway, I love this model Tatiana....it was a great update..thanks Paul,...you're really on a roll with these girls...you've been on a roll since City Feet began actually IMO!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Sep 14 2017, 04:31 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (tubMan @ Sep 14 2017, 10:45 AM)
Agreed with all posts here. Seems like Paul is on a "natural feet" roll here - no polish, no foot/toe jewelry, no tattoos. And it's great. For members who prefer the "decked out" feet, I'm sure more will be coming soon, since 85% of the models on City Feet have non natural feet.

I'm in the U.S. too and you never see barefoot girls anymore. A crying shame. We saw them all the time in the 80s and 90s. I blame:
2. The utter obsession with "pedis" (can't mess up their perfect pedicures, after all)
4. A general uptight mentality about going barefoot (concern about attracting stares and the "creepers." I say creepers because I was once accused of being one for staring at a woman's bare feet too much - I couldn't help it, her feet were so pretty and dirty; she was the girlfriend of a colleague).

For the record tubMan, I hate flip flops, designer shoes of all kinds, those perfect peds, and most of all, the "No Bare Feet" rule. How far backward has our society gone in recent years anyway?

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
tubMan
Posted: Sep 14 2017, 06:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3787

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Sep 14 2017, 04:31 PM)
QUOTE (tubMan @ Sep 14 2017, 10:45 AM)
Agreed with all posts here.  Seems like Paul is on a "natural feet" roll here - no polish, no foot/toe jewelry, no tattoos.  And it's great.  For members who prefer the "decked out" feet, I'm sure more will be coming soon, since 85% of the models on City Feet have non natural feet.

I'm in the U.S. too and you never see barefoot girls anymore.  A crying shame. We saw them all the time in the 80s and 90s.  I blame:
4. A general uptight mentality about going barefoot (concern about attracting stares and the "creepers."  I say creepers because I was once accused of being one for staring at a woman's bare feet too much - I couldn't help it, her feet were so pretty and dirty; she was the girlfriend of a colleague).

For the record tubMan, I hate flip flops, designer shoes of all kinds, those perfect peds, and most of all, the "No Bare Feet" rule. How far backward has our society gone in recent years anyway?

The No Barefoot laws are moronic in the U.S.
I worked in a video rental store in the early '90s and many women would come in barefoot.
We had one bonehead manager who didn't allow barefeet in the store but other managers were fine with it. And this store was not located on the beach or in a warm state.

One particular customer came in barefoot 99% of the time. A woman about 22 years old. Even in the cold months. She would walk around the store flexing her natural feet, usually dirty and unpolished toes, for an hour each visit. Looking for movies to rent. Driving me insane.

The 1% time with shoes was one summer day she came into the store wearing one sneaker (other foot bare). No idea why she did that. Maybe to torture me. She walked around the store in one shoe for about 15 minutes, checked her videos out, walked out of the store and ripped her sneaker off once she left the store. From then on she was barefoot every time.

I presumed things would stay that way. I was wrong.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Sep 15 2017, 04:32 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I think I'm in love with Tatiana. cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0151 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]