Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Paul, CF members, ..an idea here.
michael0218
Posted: Aug 1 2017, 11:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

Paul, CF members, I have an idea here...two girls, one with jeans, and shoes or boots, and our heroine, a friend of hers...barefoot, wearing a t-shirt and shorts...at a grocery store...both doing their shopping. The girls won't acknowledge the camera,...no playing to the camera at all, which I know would make a good deal of you guys happy...and one little quirk of mine, and that being the shod girl might be the taller of the two (the shorter on being barefoot)....and if possible, the barefoot girl might climb aboard an empty buggy and have her friend either massage of tickle her friend's feet...like I say, if possible. Something like in this classic vid of a few years back http://www.city-feet.com/updates/1218/view with that adorable, unnamed, blonde cutie.
Many of the sexiest, and by far, the most common of barefoot girl encounters that I've had have been in grocery stores. Nowadays, it never ever happens like that anymore, since that dreadful, hated "No Bare Feet" notice that appears not only on grocery store doors, but just about every other type of public establishment. Paul,..maybe, just maybe this theme can be accomplished? I sure hope so. cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0097 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]