Total Votes: 17
Guests cannot vote 
dougiezerts
Posted on Jul 20 2017, 11:32 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1258

How many pairs of female feet would you say you've felt/rubbed/massaged, over the years?
I've massaged a large number of pairs of feet, over the years, but these days it's mainly my girlfriend's feet that I indulge in!
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted on Jul 21 2017, 05:16 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

It's rare to encounter a girl, never mind to become friendly with one, who is fine with having her feet held, massaged, and (I love this one) tickled. I used to know a girl who loved having her feet played with,....and I loved accomodating her....she was a hybrid country/hippie type girl...and lovely to look at.
What I'd love to know, and it's almost thread worthy, is which of the CF models do you think would be coolest with having her feet handled. Playing with dirty feet has always been better than clean, right out of shoes and socks feet.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted on Jul 21 2017, 05:27 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

When I was a kid, about 10, 11 yrs old, there was a girl that lived down the street from me who always ran around barefoot...she was good looking to me, and her feet were always, always dirty....she would show up in my fenceless back yard where we had a swing set and a sliding board...and she would lay (front side down-head inclined up) on the sliding board and beg me to tickle her feet...and I always obliged her...and I think it never went any further than that because of the ever-present, looming threat of one of our parents, or any other adult showing up unannounced. Times were different back than because going barefoot...especially girls, was a common, and totally natural thing...hell, this girl went barefoot all.the.damned.time. I even saw here at the grocery store with her father one time...barefoot there as well.
cool.gif THOSE were the days, my friends.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted on Jul 21 2017, 06:11 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Jul 21 2017, 05:16 PM)
which of the CF models do you think would be coolest with having her feet handled.

Of the ones that DON'T have an ugly fucking boyfriend in their series, touching their feet - we're looking at YOU Olesya and "Asya" - we have to look at the ones that touch each others feet, or their own.

The gym shoot with Maryana and Lena from 2008 is the first instance of contact that springs to mind, although I know other models have indulged in mutual touching before then.

A shot in the dark perhaps, but considering how Thai massage has caught on, Asian women might have less of a hang up about their feet being touched so these two hunnies spring to mind as potential go-ers when it comes to random foot massages.

http://www.city-feet.com/models/90/view
http://www.city-feet.com/models/146/view

I don't know about you guys, but I would love to have given Alyona's feet the works after her train journey biggrin.gif

http://www.city-feet.com/updates/3034/view

Assuming free choice, which model you would you F.M after her shoot? And which part OF HER FEET would you most enjoy massaging?

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
michael0218
Posted on Jul 21 2017, 10:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Yes, Gulnaz and Gulmira would both probably enjoy being tickled too..just my opinion...
After a photo shoot...Yes, Alyona (the velvety blackness of her soles!), Alexandra (you know which one) and Sveta (perfect dusty black soles) http://www.city-feet.com/models/184/view come to my mind first...there of course would be many others, but these three come first.
I also think that for the part 4 sole shows, there should be an effort included to see how ticklish the model's soles are.And that brings to mind this one: http://www.city-feet.com/updates/3067/view

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
dougiezerts
Posted on Jul 22 2017, 02:38 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Jul 21 2017, 05:27 PM)
When I was a kid, about 10, 11 yrs old, there was a girl that lived down the street from me who always ran around barefoot...she was good looking to me, and her feet were always, always dirty....she would show up in my fenceless back yard where we had a swing set and a sliding board...and she would lay (front side down-head inclined up) on the sliding board and beg me to tickle her feet...and I always obliged her...and I think it never went any further than that because of the ever-present, looming threat of one of our parents, or any other adult showing up unannounced. Times were different back than because going barefoot...especially girls, was a common, and totally natural thing...hell, this girl went barefoot all.the.damned.time. I even saw here at the grocery store with her father one time...barefoot there as well.

Great story! Did you keep in touch with this girl? If so, does she still go barefooted a lot?
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted on Jul 22 2017, 04:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (dougiezerts @ Jul 22 2017, 02:38 PM)
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Jul 21 2017, 05:27 PM)
When I was a kid, about 10, 11 yrs old, there was a girl that lived down the street from me who always ran around barefoot...she was good looking to me, and her feet were always, always dirty....she would show up in my fenceless  back yard where we had a swing set and a sliding board...and she would lay (front side down-head inclined up) on the sliding board and beg me to tickle her feet...and I always obliged her...and I think it never went any further than that because of the ever-present, looming threat of one of our parents, or any other adult showing up unannounced. Times were different back than because going barefoot...especially girls, was a common, and totally natural thing...hell, this girl went barefoot all.the.damned.time. I even saw here at the grocery store with her father one time...barefoot there as well.

Great story! Did you keep in touch with this girl? If so, does she still go barefooted a lot?

Nah, I lost track of her years ago. This was in a semi-rural area and she and her family were like characters in "Grapes of Wrath", and really, I bet she grew up into another Gene Tierney type of girl...as in Tierney's role in "Tobacco Road" where she ran around barefoot all the time...a really pretty girl...I remember my mother remarking that she was so pretty...a little dirty looking, as in dirty feet and always in a top and shorts...a little sex pot she was. Times were a little bit different back then. Her daddy was a big, loud, violent man who was always getting on her for running around the neighborhood and all other innocent kinds of things,....but apparently he didn't stop her from being barefoot all the time. She had two brothers who looked like they spent time in a pig pen, all grubby looking. I think they ended up moving from the neighborhood before me and my family did....oh, and her name was Karen.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gene-Tierney-leggy...d-/370895531080She was a, 11 or 12 year old version of Tierney.
I just posted a link of Gene Tierney...I hope it works.
Boy, I loved that shit,...she let me handle her feet with no problem at all...loved to have those dirty feet tickled tongue.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted on Jul 22 2017, 05:01 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Incidently, I don't think anyone ever goes barefoot anymore, except maybe at the beach, and that does nothing for me at all.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
dougiezerts
Posted on Mar 11 2018, 07:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Jul 21 2017, 04:03 PM)
QUOTE (dougiezerts @ Jul 20 2017, 11:32 PM)
I've massaged a large number of pairs of feet, over the years

I have a very modest total myself. Were these all ex-girlfriends or were some total strangers? If so, how did you approach the latter and escalate to a foot massage?

My favourite bit is cupping the ankle in one hand and working the heel - the next stage is a sneaky kiss on the sole biggrin.gif

Also, did any of them ever get 'wet' purely as a result of getting their feet massaged?

Sorry I didn't answer you earlier! Most of them were female friends, and also co-workers. No, none of them got "wet," but I think all of them enjoyed it!
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted on Mar 14 2018, 09:06 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I would like to say that I haven't massaged nearly as many dirty female bare feet as I've wanted too.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted on Jul 12 2018, 07:04 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

A most wonderful night. I only went and coaxed my lovely polish housemate into receiving a foot massage from yours truly!

She was lounging on the sofa, slightly grimy soles, one leg resting on another, perfect, ruby-painted toes on show. Her sole was less than 6ft away, from me on an adjacent sofa, so I caved in to temptation and told her I'd been practicing reflexology and needed a bit of practice.

She seemed to like it and didn't scream or recoil, staying relaxed all through my "technique". Her soft, size 8 soles were heavenly clay, soft and supple, better than I had ever imagined!

It has been nearly nine years since I last gave a lady a FM, and boy was this one worth the wait! I actually feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, it's like being born again.

Before typing this I just stared blankly at the screen for 10 minutes being like "did that just happen?" I actually feel dirty, and she surely KNOWS I have a foot fetish now. She's clever, and saw right through my ruse... but, despite that, she didn't stop me.

She's leaving soon to move to another city, so I thought why the fuck not?, since I'll never see her again after a couple of weeks.

But christ... I hope her boyfriend doesn't find out. Ever. Or I could end up like that Samoan from Pulp Fiction, falling four stories and developing a speech impediment! biggrin.gif

--------------------
HALL OF FAME
Margarita - 30/12/2015
Natalia - 16/09/2017
**Defended title 22/09/2018**
Valeria - 20/12/2019
Alla - 07/11/2020
Anna - 17/12/2022
Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
michael0218
Posted on Jul 13 2018, 03:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Carpe Diem, my dear Duffman!! You seized the moment!! Congratulations! The experience was enhanced by her obviously not minding, even enjoying having her feet handled....a win/win all around!! What a great and memorable way of saying goodbye!! cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted on Sep 25 2018, 09:42 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

When I was a kid...still a pre teen, I had the Gene Tierney lookalike(from the movie Tobacco Road...you MUST Google her Duffman) in the neighborhood used to running over to see me in my backyard...she'd lie down on the sliding board of my swing set (I don't know if anybody here knows what that was)...she'd lie face down with her head up inclined...feet down...and let me tickle her ALWAYS bare, dirty feet. She'd freely let me handle her feet....to tickle or massage...she loved both approaches. When I'd massage, I'd start with her toes...and between her toes...working my way down her soles...to her arches...where she was really ticklish. You might say that what I was giving her was a hybrid tickle/massage. Soon, her girlfriend from across the street started coming over...a cute redhead. She was ultra ticklish...and she nearly blew it by attracting too much attention with her giggles and shrieks, lol. Soon, the gig was up,as both girl's families...especially the brothers and dads got their hackles up about it and shut me down. They were all relatively cool about it though, unlike the way they'd be today...hell, they'd have me arrested today.
Differences between the two girls...the wild, too sexy for her age Gene Tierney lookalike had feet that were always dirty...but that was great, because the dirt on her soles worked as a dry lubricant cool.gif ...soooo much fun to handle her feet, but the redhead's feet were always much cleaner...which made the "treatment" a little harder. cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
markpendre
Posted on Sep 25 2018, 10:37 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1518

I've probably rubbed the feet of every girl I've been intimate with and then a few others more because, hey, everyone likes a good foot massage.

I have only known two girls who couldn't stand her feet being touched. The first was extremely ticklish. Some guys are into that, but not me. I don't see the interest in someone giggling while I'm trying to get sensual with her feet. The second simply thought feet were gross and didn't like the idea of someone touching hers.

At the other extreme, I have also dated someone who eventually really got into having her feet massaged and toes sucked. Initially she was indifferent to it but then really started getting into it.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0123 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]