Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Nastya, A barefoot blonde in a white dress
DG2001
Posted: May 23 2017, 06:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Check Nastya's latest update, it's amazing!

She's such a lively, gorgeous girl, walking barefoot in the street, traveling in the metro with pitch black soles and beautifully shaped feet! She doesn't mind people staring at her naked feet, wow!

Well done Paul! Nastya is a true gem. Hope you can make that the girls show their filthy soles to the passers by more often, and also some interaction, people asking the girls about why they are barefoot, taking a close look at their soles, would be great.

You cannot lose Nastya's update, you won't regret it!

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
Maverick
Posted: May 24 2017, 05:30 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1554

I'm gonna go ahead and say it. I think she may have the best soles on City Feet. It's interesting to see how different soles pick up different amounts of dirt. Nastya and Natasha stand out for me particularly. Nothing sexier than girls being proud of the dirt and showing them off to the public!!
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: May 26 2017, 05:32 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

Yes, I like Nastya very much...she's got a real "star" quality....lovely from her head to her delicious looking bare toes. She has lovely...lovely feet, and I love the way she poses them.
I really LOVE the Metro shootings...they're the sexiest scenes on the internet in my opinion...them and the classic part 4 sole shows on the park bench, "dessert", if you will....both have become iconic CF essentials. Again, I love this model,...her hair, face, figure, attire,...yes her attire, showing off those lovely legs and lastly, those utterly beautiful feet...those awesome black soles...YES!!!!! cool.gif
Thanks so much Paul!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: May 26 2017, 05:34 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

QUOTE (DG2001 @ May 23 2017, 06:50 PM)
Check Nastya's latest update, it's amazing!

She's such a lively, gorgeous girl, walking barefoot in the street, traveling in the metro with pitch black soles and beautifully shaped feet! She doesn't mind people staring at her naked feet, wow!

Well done Paul! Nastya is a true gem. Hope you can make that the girls show their filthy soles to the passers by more often, and also some interaction, people asking the girls about why they are barefoot, taking a close look at their soles, would be great.

You cannot lose Nastya's update, you won't regret it!

Well said DG!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
tubMan
Posted: May 29 2017, 09:21 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3787

I concur. Beautiful, natural feet....we need more models like her!

She looks a bit like Rachel McAdams, especially in the glasses.

Can't wait for part 4!
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0115 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]