Polina - 07/04/2024
PM
iudicator
Posted on May 21 2017, 09:57 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1984

This is an exceptionally tough call between Jenya and Ksenia, but in the end I went with Ksenia smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted on May 21 2017, 03:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

Yeah, I went with Ksenia too,...though Jenya is lovely as well, and maybe I would have voted for her if her attire was different...she was practically wearing a Mu-Mu....I hate long, flowing, nearly floor length garments about as much as I detest long pants on a model....it's LEGS man, LEGS!! Nothing advertises beautiful bare feet like a pair of lovely bare legs....But as for Uliana,...it's almost not fair. I think she's lovely..beautiful face, body, lovely thick, strong legs and gorgeous feet....but my knock on her comes from her carrying her shoes...I mean, shoes should be nowhere in sight...I'm even suspicious of a large handbag on these girls. If they;re toting any shoes in their purse, then they're out of sight-out of mind at least...but carrying them around...Paul, I sure wish you'd discourage that practice in your future updates. The presence of shoes is almost as big a turn off as if the model brought her boyfriend along. I hate to sound so pedantic here, but hey, everything counts.
I voted for Ksenia because she's elegant, beautiful, with beautiful feet, with her pretty legs accentuating those sexy feet of hers.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
markpendre
Posted on May 22 2017, 09:55 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1518

"Nothing advertises beautiful bare feet like a pair of lovely bare legs"

I beg to differ. When a barefoot girl wears a long dress or pants, the bareness of her feet is accentuated.
Also, I love hippie girls... and really dislike "business attire" like what Ksenia is wearing.
I went with Jenya. She might actually be my favourite in this entire championship, or at least very close behind Ekaterina (brunette), who won Group 1.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted on May 25 2017, 05:17 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

QUOTE (markpendre @ May 22 2017, 09:55 PM)
"Nothing advertises beautiful bare feet like a pair of lovely bare legs"

I beg to differ. When a barefoot girl wears a long dress or pants, the bareness of her feet is accentuated.
Also, I love hippie girls... and really dislike "business attire" like what Ksenia is wearing.
I went with Jenya. She might actually be my favourite in this entire championship, or at least very close behind Ekaterina (brunette), who won Group 1.

Well, I suppose "to each his own", y'know? It's good that Paul fairly caters to all our diverse tastes and preferences. That much said, I must say that as a leg man, I'm all for as much exposed flesh as possible....and if a model has beautiful legs, why would you want to "hide that light under a bushel"?

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0123 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]