Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Tatiana
michael0218
Posted: Mar 23 2017, 05:26 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

I have to say that, though usually tallish blondes aren't my favorites, and I'm well known for loving bare legs with the bare feet, I love this model Tatiana. She has lovely feet...and a pretty, sweet face, framed by lovely blonde hair.. She seems like she has a somewhat shy demeanor, which also endears her to me.I love Part 4 where she displays her lovely black soles on the bus....and that little boy trying to sneak a peek at her makes me think that he's future bare foot lover as well tongue.gif ....Paul, I say this every time, but I truly LOVE Russian girls...barefoot Moscow girls...they rule the world...keep up the great work sir!! cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Apr 8 2017, 10:36 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Mar 23 2017, 05:26 AM)
I have to say that, though usually tallish blondes aren't my favorites, and I'm well known for loving bare legs with the bare feet, I love this model Tatiana. She has lovely feet...and a pretty, sweet face, framed by lovely blonde hair.. She seems like she has a somewhat shy demeanor, which also endears her to me.I love Part 4 where she displays her lovely black soles on the bus....and that little boy trying to sneak a peek at her makes me think that he's future bare foot lover as well tongue.gif ....Paul, I say this every time, but I truly LOVE Russian girls...barefoot Moscow girls...they rule the world...keep up the great work sir!! cool.gif

And what do you think about Sofia? Don´t you like her looks even better? You know, long bare legs and feet? Not to mention that slightly melancholic touch in the way she behaves.

Well, Paul is a genius and we´re all extremely lucky that he and his girls are around! smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Apr 9 2017, 05:29 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2874

QUOTE (bfwatcher @ Apr 8 2017, 10:36 AM)
QUOTE (michael0218 @ Mar 23 2017, 05:26 AM)

And what do you think about Sofia? Don´t you like her looks even better? You know, long bare legs and feet? Not to mention that slightly melancholic touch in the way she behaves.

Well, Paul is a genius and we´re all extremely lucky that he and his girls are around! smile.gif

Yes, bfwatcher, as a matter of fact...she has lovely legs...something I'm always grateful for here on CF. I'm always disappointed when a model is wearing long pants, jeans or whatever...I rejoice in lovely legs accompanying beautiful bare feet. Sofia is a beauty...I'm looking forward to more of her! cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0097 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]