> Some advice please
Maverick
Posted: Nov 16 2015, 08:56 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1554

Hello everyone,

I need some advice on an issue and thought I would ask the lovely members of this forum!

I have been with my girlfriend for about 2 1/2 months now. She knows I like her feet and she's totally cool with it (in fact I think she quite likes it). For this I am truly grateful and feel blessed to be in a relationship with someone who understands this.

I want to take it to the next level and see if she will walk barefoot in public for me, however I am afraid that this will weird her out too much and may put her off me.

Is there a way I can subtly ask her to walk barefoot for me or anyway I can break her into it in order to get her walking barefoot more often in the future? How do your partners deal with this kind of thing?

Any advice is much appreciated! smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
DG2001
Posted: Nov 16 2015, 10:08 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Maverick @ Nov 16 2015, 03:56 PM)
Hello everyone,

I need some advice on an issue and thought I would ask the lovely members of this forum!

I have been with my girlfriend for about 2 1/2 months now. She knows I like her feet and she's totally cool with it (in fact I think she quite likes it). For this I am truly grateful and feel blessed to be in a relationship with someone who understands this.

I want to take it to the next level and see if she will walk barefoot in public for me, however I am afraid that this will weird her out too much and may put her off me.

Is there a way I can subtly ask her to walk barefoot for me or anyway I can break her into it in order to get her walking barefoot more often in the future? How do your partners deal with this kind of thing?

Any advice is much appreciated! smile.gif

Be kind and ask her if she could walk barefoot outdoors for you, that it would make you very happy. If she's OK, great! If she's reluctant, don't push her. She is more important for who she is than for her feet or for being barefoot.

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
thefootaddict
Posted: Nov 17 2015, 12:41 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3431

Well it sounds like you've been lucky to find a girl who is okay with you liking her feet, however don't presume that just because she's understanding about this, that she's going to automatically agree to going barefoot in public to please you. As it's only been 2 months I'd say, just enjoy the sight of her bare feet indoors for a while before rushing her into something that you admit may "weird her out".

I made the same mistake with an ex girlfriend, who like your girl was completely fine with my love for her feet - At the beginning. When I told her I liked public bare feet she told me that was alright, and when I asked her if she'd ever walk barefoot in public she actually told me that she was happy to walk barefoot when she came to meet me one day, but when she met me she made excuses, which I told her was fine because I never really expected her to do it anyway. She kept promising to do it even though I never asked her, and I felt like she thought I was expecting her to be barefoot every time I saw her, even though I was just happy with the fact that she was open to my foot preferences in the first place. Long story short, she never went barefoot in public while I was with her and she actually ended up using my love for feet against me.

My advice would be to buy this girl some nice ( but very uncomfortable ) shoes, and take her out for an evening on the town. She's bound to show discomfort at some point, at which you should jump in and appoplogise, then swiftly encourage her to take them off, if she hasn't already.

Admittedly this is only good for a one time event, but at least you'll get to find out if she is willing to go barefoot in public and find out if she likes it or not.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
gothrocket
Posted: Nov 21 2015, 05:24 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1960

I might suggest that in the context of being intimate, you ask if she has ever walked barefoot outside before. See what she says and gauge her comfort level, and if it feels comfortable in the interaction, casually let her know that that is a turn on for you to see her barefoot sometimes.

Don't make it too heavy or push her if she is resistant, but compliment her if she does it.

I've had some success with just imagining scenarios with a partner so that they have it in mind, and failures by pushing a little too much. Bear in mind that a good partner should not be judgmental and should want to know your desires.

Good luck
PMEmail Poster
gothrocket
Posted: Dec 10 2015, 03:20 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1960

I would be curious to know of any successes on this if any (and how things were approached). It's always a delicate thing to work out.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0114 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]