City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Barefoot vulnerability, a factor in sexiness?
michael0218
Posted: Feb 6 2015, 10:14 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

The City Feet models who walk so sexy and fearlessly may have another factor enhancing their sexy appeal..the vulnerability of going barefoot, especially in crowded places,...the Metro and in crowded stores and public places. Usually, they are the only ones in crowds of shod people, with their pretty feet and toes exposed. This in itself is soooo sexy and alluring...as it's possible they may accidently get their pretty toes stepped on maybe? Being so lovely and barefoot, unique in public, it makes them seem so vulnerable and even more lovely, Any opinions?

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Southerncrossfire44
Posted: Feb 8 2015, 06:34 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1222

The way I see it, going barefoot in public like the models do is a sign of real strength, not vulnerability. The fact that they are willing to defy convention and go barefoot in "inappropriate" places is incredibly brave. That strength and bravery is what I find extremely attractive.

I'm not saying you're wrong, just that my perspective is different. I know you mentioned that the models were fearless in your post,too, but I just don't think of the City Feet girls (or the Barefoot Urban Girls) as vulnerable at all.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Feb 8 2015, 12:19 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Southerncrossfire44 @ Feb 8 2015, 06:34 AM)
The way I see it, going barefoot in public like the models do is a sign of real strength, not vulnerability. The fact that they are willing to defy convention and go barefoot in "inappropriate" places is incredibly brave. That strength and bravery is what I find extremely attractive.

I'm not saying you're wrong, just that my perspective is different. I know you mentioned that the models were fearless in your post,too, but I just don't think of the City Feet girls (or the Barefoot Urban Girls) as vulnerable at all.

I guess I should explain,...yes, they truly are fearless, but just being barefoot alone is a sign of vulnerability...they have to be careful in crowds that their toes don't get stepped on accidently, like Alyona, in the "First Barefoot Experience" when she got on the Metro,.the camera was on her bare feet surrounded by everyone with shoes on, and somebody made a move and she had to move away real quick as someone almost stepped on her toes. I think it's mix of fearlessness,...not caring if anyone sees their bare feet...and the barefoot girls natural awareness about not stepping on anything that might hurt her feet or in close quarters, being trodded on. But very true, it's a sign of guts, disregard of the "norms" of society, and fearless individualism that characterizes a barefoot girl,...the most beautiful, sexy, exotic sight you can see in public, IMO.

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Mike123
Posted: Feb 9 2015, 11:01 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2434

I totally agree with Michael0218 but I'd go a stage further and suggest that what makes a barefoot girl so sexy is the mixture of vulnerability (for all the reasons he outlines) and recklessness: the seems to be little heed paid to the risk of injury or al least pain in going barefoot especially in crowded places.
That is why barefoot girls in nightclubs are so sexy and theme which CF inexplicably overlooks. In a nightclub it's dark, you can't see what's on the floor, it's crowded with people unsteady on their feet through alcohol and with the risk of broken glass on the floor. Add to this the recklessness induced by alcohol, and - for me - you have the idea cocktail as it were. Add to this the fact that they are in full make-up with hair carefully styled etc and it's hard to better.
As well as the one and only nightclub shoot CF did years ago, one of the best shoots ever for me was that of Luba where she drinks a can of beer on a crowded metro train. Brilliant.
On a slightly different subject I can't, though, see the appeal in the scruffy hippie backpack and jeans look: get yourself off to the beauty salon, get the nails done, the hair and the make-up done, put on a dress; there's no need for more than a clutch bag and head into town with your shod mates a but leave the shoes at home.
Oh, and by the way get an older friend to come along barefoot too. WHEN are we going to see models over 30 on CF??!!
Rant over.
Mike123.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Feb 9 2015, 12:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mike123 @ Feb 9 2015, 11:01 AM)
I totally agree with Michael0218 but I'd go a stage further and suggest that what makes a barefoot girl so sexy is the mixture of vulnerability (for all the reasons he outlines) and recklessness: the seems to be little heed paid to the risk of injury or al least pain in going barefoot especially in crowded places.
That is why barefoot girls in nightclubs are so sexy and theme which CF inexplicably overlooks. In a nightclub it's dark, you can't see what's on the floor, it's crowded with people unsteady on their feet through alcohol and with the risk of broken glass on the floor. Add to this the recklessness induced by alcohol, and - for me - you have the idea cocktail as it were. Add to this the fact that they are in full make-up with hair carefully styled etc and it's hard to better.
As well as the one and only nightclub shoot CF did years ago, one of the best shoots ever for me was that of Luba where she drinks a can of beer on a crowded metro train. Brilliant.
On a slightly different subject I can't, though, see the appeal in the scruffy hippie backpack and jeans look: get yourself off to the beauty salon, get the nails done, the hair and the make-up done, put on a dress; there's no need for more than a clutch bag and head into town with your shod mates a but leave the shoes at home.
Oh, and by the way get an older friend to come along barefoot too. WHEN are we going to see models over 30 on CF??!!
Rant over.
Mike123.

[B][/B]Yes,...something I'm guilty of not having occurred to me...the nightclub scene...that's a great idea....it's a must!!
The part of Mike123's post that I highlighted though, about being well groomed, can't be emphasized enough however, getting a pedicure and the hair done, that's the best point of all! Nail polish is cool, and most of the models have nice pedicures, but what would be a turnoff is overly long toenails and hair that isn't properly cared for. long cut jeans that hide most of the feet and a shapeless, overly large flannel type long sleeve shirt would detract big time from a barefoot girl's loveliness. There's some sexy hippie attire, but those that I mentioned are scruffy, sloppy..unattractive aspects of attire that would be a complete turn-off.
I love the barefoot girl with a friend feature too, but to accentuate the barefoot gir's vulnerable sexiness, let the friend wear some high, attractive boots or something..so our bf heroine is the only one around with her lovely feet exposed.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Feb 9 2015, 12:58 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Well, i tried to highlight Mike123's paragraph about essential grooming that I greed with so much, but that "bold" feature apparently doesn't work for me. Anyway, his points can't be boldened enough, they're that important.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
bfwatcher
Posted: Feb 11 2015, 08:54 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3209

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Feb 6 2015, 10:14 PM)
The City Feet models who walk so sexy and fearlessly may have another factor enhancing their sexy appeal..the vulnerability of going barefoot, especially in crowded places,...the Metro and in crowded stores and public places. Usually, they are the only ones in crowds of shod people, with their pretty feet and toes exposed. This in itself is soooo sexy and alluring...as it's possible they may accidently get their pretty toes stepped on maybe? Being so lovely and barefoot, unique in public, it makes them seem so vulnerable and even more lovely, Any opinions?

I canīt agree more. I like the touch of vulnerability as well. Thatīs why I also prefer cold weather settings in which it is even more pronounced.
PMEmail Poster
Duffman847
Posted: Feb 28 2015, 12:47 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Advanced member
Member No.: 3324

As a man who values chivalry, the vulnerability is certainly a positive factor.

Personally I'd love nothing more than to give the brave barefoot girl (+ filthy soles) a luxurious foot massage with "the works" (candles, lavender oil, maybe some Bach or Mendelssohn - you name it!)

From a sensory perspective, I can imagine the bliss she'd feel as my hands caress her tired soles after a long day negotiating city streets, metros and shopping centres.

We've seen this sort of thing before with Asya back in 2006 and the foot washing session.

To me that highlights another positive aspect of barefoot vulnerability, not just the brave individualism of the girl in question, but the opportunity to make a girl feel great (before you make her feel REALLY great of course!).
PM
michael0218
Posted: Feb 28 2015, 05:50 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Duffman847 @ Feb 28 2015, 12:47 AM)
As a man who values chivalry, the vulnerability is certainly a positive factor.

Personally I'd love nothing more than to give the brave barefoot girl (+ filthy soles) a luxurious foot massage with "the works" (candles, lavender oil, maybe some Bach or Mendelssohn - you name it!)

From a sensory perspective, I can imagine the bliss she'd feel as my hands caress her tired soles after a long day negotiating city streets, metros and shopping centres.

We've seen this sort of thing before with Asya back in 2006 and the foot washing session.

To me that highlights another positive aspect of barefoot vulnerability, not just the brave individualism of the girl in question, but the opportunity to make a girl feel great (before you make her feel REALLY great of course!).

I would consider it an honor to give a massage to any of the model's dirty feet, lol,...as a matter of fact, when growing up, my sister had an extremely pretty girl friend (no lesbian) who always came over barefoot it seems..and she would tease me with her feet, almost begging me to tickle her feet..massage them and all that.....and I sure ly did those favors for her (and myself). I had to be careful though, with Mom and Dad always near the scene of action,...and before that I had an older, really good looking, extremely flirtatious girl cousin who would come up from South Florida to visit, and she would do the same thing, (especiallly after smoking a joint with me)....these two girls both figured out that I had a thing for girl feet cool.gif they both exhibited and loved having their feet touched and messed with.
I'd specialize in dirty sole massages especially if I lived in Russia....here we're cursed with the loathesome flip flops and the mentality that "anything goes,.....except for liking girl feet"...

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Feb 28 2015, 06:41 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Come to think of it, my sister's friend and my cousin resembled...to an extent, my top 2 favorite models.
My cousin looked than somewhat like Alexandra (colorful dress), auburn haired and fair skin and the friend of my sister's was a close ringer of Sveta (sexy girl with tough feet) a little bit tanned and brownish hair...and facially, they looked my my two CF models.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0104 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]