Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The "No Bare Feet" shit in America
michael0218
Posted: Feb 1 2015, 03:09 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2874

Used to be, you would see barefoot girls in grocery stores and other public places here in the US, but a few years ago, something happened. Even in Walmart, that bastion of poor taste, you see everything, except a barefoot girl. I love it when in the City Feet vids, you see a cool, nonchalance from those in charge when a model goes barefoot into the Metro, or a grocery store...here, where I am, you see those damned flip flops all the time..grrrrr!!! It really sucks...I mean sucks bad. A couple of years ago I was shopping at night and about four girls come into the store...three wearing flip flops and one ..barefoot....the security cop couldn't resist stopping and harassing her about all the terrible things that could happen to her feet....and she....kinda brushed him off by saying "ok, alright",...she wanted to say "leave me the hell alone" to him, I could tell. I guess City Feet is the last remaining portal of a cooler, more laid back time when a girl could at least have the freedom to NOT wear something if she wanted to.[B]One reason i love this site so much. cool.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 1 2015, 05:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Feb 1 2015, 03:09 PM)
Used to be, you would see barefoot girls in grocery stores and other public places here in the US, but a few years ago, something happened. Even in Walmart, that bastion of poor taste, you see everything, except a barefoot girl. I love it when in the City Feet vids, you see a cool, nonchalance from those in charge when a model goes barefoot into the Metro, or a grocery store...here, where I am, you see those damned flip flops all the time..grrrrr!!! It really sucks...I mean sucks bad. A couple of years ago I was shopping at night and about four girls come into the store...three wearing flip flops and one ..barefoot....the security cop couldn't resist stopping and harassing her about all the terrible things that could happen to her feet....and she....kinda brushed him off by saying "ok, alright",...she wanted to say "leave me the hell alone" to him, I could tell. I guess City Feet is the last remaining portal of a cooler, more laid back time when a girl could at least have the freedom to NOT wear something if she wanted to.[B]One reason i love this site so much. cool.gif

Well sir.. with all due respect for City Feet and its gorgeous models, I know at least THREE other paysites featuring pics and vids of girls walking around barefooted in public places..
1) My friend Hal Heaven's TOES-IN-ACTION
2) Arnaud Ferrand's BAREFOOT FOREVER
3) My own site BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS
This said, if you think that City Feet is the only one which deserves your bucks.. this is of course another story.. cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
michael0218
Posted: Feb 1 2015, 06:57 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

No sir, i'm aware of all the sites you've mentioned...they're all great....it's just that my favorite models are on City Feet....nothing personal. wink.gif

--------------------
Yana, Alyona and Alexandra (colorful dress) are perfection...the sexiest and the prettiest models.
PMEmail Poster
Feetosopher
  Posted: Feb 1 2015, 07:39 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2618

QUOTE (michael0218 @ Feb 1 2015, 06:57 PM)
No sir, i'm aware of all the sites you've mentioned...they're all great....it's just that my favorite models are on City Feet....nothing personal. wink.gif

And you are 200% right in staying with City Feet then, sir! In a market economy, the consumer is king! Cheers! cool.gif

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
TwoTubMan
Posted: Feb 1 2015, 08:23 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 3149

I worked in a video rental store in the late 80s and early 90s (in the US), and every now and then, a female customer would enter the store barefoot, and spend about 20-30 minutes searching for movies to check out. I would file the tapes (the VHS years...) near them while they looked for their movies. Usually their feet would be very dirty.

There were two managers - one was a woman who always made the barefoot girls leave. "We could get sued if she injures her feet!" The other manager was a guy who didn't care when he was on duty.......they're customers. Customers = money. Let them enter the store in their bare feet!

There was one particular girl I remember the most - she always came to the store barefoot, even in the winter. A few times a day when there was a movie she was looking for, hoping it would be returned by another customer. She was always barefoot. I always helped her find a movie...I had a feeling she knew I was into her feet, she always thrust them out and actually used her big toes to point at VHS tapes on the bottom rows. Her soles were always blackened.

Those were the days. This was before the invasion of nail salons and the vain obsession American women have with their feet. Nowadays they would not risk going barefoot, worrying about messing up that perfect "pedi." (I personally find pedis revolting, but I know I'm in the minority). The girl I mentioned in the above paragraph had wonderful natural toes - no polish.

Writing this is bringing back memories of other barefoot girls who entered the store. One came in wearing just one shoe. A Ked on one foot, her other foot bare. That was the most bizarre case. She spent about 40 minutes looking for movies to take home, wearing one shoe. After she got her movies and paid, she walked to the exit door and ripped off her one Ked.
Why she was wearing just one shoe in the store baffled me. But it was great to see.

American women have just gotten too uptight about going barefoot. They have no problem with wearing revealing tops and showing their cleavage and multiple tattoos these days. But God forbid they go barefoot in public.
PMEmail Poster
michael0218
Posted: Feb 2 2015, 12:38 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

I believe that there are legalistic reasons for the "No Bare Feet" rule as well. Store management being paranoid about a barefoot customer stepping on a small piece of glass..and getting sued. This is a sham reason IMO, because most barefoot girls have a certain grace and awareness of their surroundings,..not likely to step on anything that they shouldn't. The other reason is even more contemptible to me... and that is to promote a so called "high class", posh and sophisicated environment and image for their store..... mad.gif ...it was never better than before all this bullshit started, and things were more laid back and less pretentious...girls, all the time(!!!)you'd see strolling into the store barefoot in dresses...in shorts and t shirts...it was like paradise,... and...I think it's inborn to a girl, pretty or plain, who wasn't ashamed of her feet...to display those dirty soles...oftentimes making me forget what I was shopping for biggrin.gif

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0121 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]