City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Shy About bare feet, Barefeet in convenience stores
Barefooter wanabe
Posted: Mar 24 2006, 05:45 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Does anyone else feel shy about being barefoot in public. I see women go barefoot at convience stores all the time and they don't even seem to be the least bit shy about it. I always feel alot of adreniline the first time I go in a store barefoot in the spring. As the summer goes on I get more brave. I am addicted to the feeling of bare feet and I always force myself to get over my fears. I sometimes wait until I see another barefoot woman to show up and enter the store before me. That way I am not the only one barefoot in there. I get a real rush if anyone says anything about my bare feet. I wish there were more barefoot women around, it doesn't seem as common as it was years ago. I also like to try new stores that have "NO BARE FEET" signs just to see if I get confronted.
Jonno 1
Posted: Mar 26 2006, 12:26 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hey there barefoot wannabe I have alot of the same shy feelings as you about walking barefoot in public but I too like to do it. Can I ask are you male or female and what country are you from?
Posted: Apr 10 2006, 01:27 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hi There,
I guess l too am shy, but l find that if you do it at night there are not as many
people who will stop and stare at you with nothing better to do! Oh by the way
its not the same l guess but you can`t have it both ways.
Bare is best06
judo3636
Posted: May 4 2006, 07:23 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 236

i often get shy. i need to build up my nerve to go barefoot in public.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0093 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]