City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> first time going barefoot
speed101
Posted: Feb 23 2006, 06:03 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 211

hi i'm a 16 yr old girl it was last summer in england i was playing out front on the lawn with a few freinds i had tracksuit bottoms a skimpy top on but was barefoot just chilling with freinds on the front lawn, my mum came out and said she was going to the supermarket and wanted me to come and help her she seemed in a rush; she walked to the car and began to get in, i almost said i need to grab my flip flops but my mum looked at my feet and said to me were only going down the road and wont be long, as she had locked up and was ready to go i just got in the car and off we went. personally i dont see it would of taken any time for her to just of unlocked the door, me run in grab my shoes and lock up again; but any hoot having never been barefoot before in a public place during the journey which is about 10 mins i had a bit of the butterflies in my stomach on the way there, we parked up and my mum got a trolley and began to walk to the entrance of the store, my feet were soon dirty from walking across the warm car park, because i'm smaller than my mum i tried walking behind her to try and hide the fact the fact that i was barefoot, but once inside i got some curious looks but not to many as i was suprised, maybe its not to uncommon to see girls go barefoot in the summer, but as it was the first time going barefoot in public i felt almost vunrable, the soles of my feet were abit cold from the surface of the supermarket floor and quite dirty but the worst was having to go to the tiolet which i couldent wait till i got home, my mum who had flat mules on didnt lend me her mules just to go to the tiolet in i felt dirty after comming out and my soles were so dark that i didnt really care where i walked now, as my mum was walking ahead i caught a glimpse of her clean soles and looked at mine and thought an hour-half before my soles were white as well, it may sound weird but it gave me a funny feeling i didnt have a go at my mum but i wondor why she wouldent let me get my shoes in the first place.
PMEmail Poster
Denecir
  Posted: Feb 23 2006, 06:59 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hi! im 16 years too.
you should really consider going barefeet biggrin.gif
im sure your feet are beutiful.
im just happy that a sameaged person looks in this forum as well. laugh.gif

Mark
Posted: Feb 23 2006, 07:35 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

This sounds like it was written by a man pretending to be a 16-year old girl.

Mark
Denecir
Posted: Feb 23 2006, 07:51 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

aaaw, shoot if that is the case... he should stop...
i really like bf girls wink.gif
DG2001
Posted: Feb 24 2006, 03:40 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Mark @ Feb 23 2006, 07:35 PM)
This sounds like it was written by a man pretending to be a 16-year old girl.

Mark

I agree, "she" looks too perfect to be real. Pictures, please...

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
David
Posted: Feb 27 2006, 03:16 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 208

Same feeling as above.

D.M.
PMEmail Poster
Barefoot Girl
Posted: Mar 24 2006, 05:16 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

What's the big deal about barefeet at the supermarket, I do it all the time and I see other people there barefoot too. Don't be afraid to try it.
Posted: Mar 25 2006, 05:01 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

"Barefoot Girl"??? Come on, how dumb do you think we are?
There's about 3 other posts by this same guy elsewhere on the board today.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0100 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]