City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topic

> What's beyond?
Guest_Frank
Posted: Jan 4 2006, 11:22 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

I bought some video with the phone system, but what is the offer for who subscribes himself and become member?

Excuse me but I think you haven't been very claer about it. What services are for members? Longer videos, photo-series , different categories...? Nevertheless I never saw anything about your staff in some TGP sites, I don't know why they are full of foot-worship, foot-job etc.. (than I like but not as barefooting girls), while there is nothing about barefooting in general

Thank you however you are doijng a great job!!!!!

P.S. MILA AND ALIONA: YOU ARE WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!
Paul
Posted: Jan 14 2006, 09:19 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hello Frank!

Our members have full access to all photos and video clips. The regular update contains usually 50 photos and 1 2:30-5:00 min video clip (you can buy this clip by phone). The barefoot travel updates contains more than one video clip, so you can bue by phone only the first clip in such update.

Also our members have full access to Mila's diary, she usually put 1-2 photo and short comment almost avery day (about 20-25 posts monthly). Of course, members can write comments (imressions, requests, questions and so on) in this diary and Mila will reply smile.gif

As for TGP sites... I plan to make partnership program in several months, so my photos and clips will appear on TGP sites. And I hope the profit will rise, so we will start new exciting features in members zone of city-feet rolleyes.gif Barefoot travels project and Mila's blog became possible only when city-feet have had enough members to support these projects.

Sorry for my poor English, Marina will correct my mistakes today smile.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0115 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]