City Feet message board

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Barefoot at school!, Question about going BF at school!
Carol
  Posted: Dec 12 2005, 09:36 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hello!

I'm Carol!
I'm a teen, and like most girls, I am barefoot ALL the time!
Here in Brazil, I can go barefoot at school, and I can do it if I want, and I'm always barefoot at school! My feet are always bare, without socks, most of the time smile.gif
And the other girls also go barefoot at school, for example, for doing gym!!
Female teachers also take their shoes off mostly of the time... but male teachers don't do so. I think they don't like.
So, can anyone else in here go and DOES go barefoot at school?

Kisses!
Carol
Rico
Posted: Dec 14 2005, 07:46 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hi Carol,

How do you prefer to go barefoot? Do you go mostly in jeans, shorts, or a skirt?
Is there a chance you also decorate your feet? And have you gone barefoot anywhere else besides at school?

Oh, and I was wondering, what's the size of your feet?

Regards,
Rico
mel
Posted: Dec 18 2005, 04:43 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 144

Olá Carol,

I'm a photografer from Portugal and a fellow barefooter, living in Lisbon.

Portugal is also a country where people barefoot a lot.

It's always nice to see girls (women) barefooting in the city streets, so keep doing it and I hope that in Brasil it never gets to be considered bad or unfashionable.

Um beijo,

Mel.
PMEmail Poster
Christian
Posted: Dec 20 2005, 02:34 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Oi Carol! ;-)

Where are you live in Brazil?

Beijos ;-)
Sonak
Posted: Dec 20 2005, 06:14 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hi Carol!

Maybe you can post some of your photos?
Carol
  Posted: Dec 26 2005, 07:20 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hi! smile.gif Olá! smile.gif

1 - When I walk barefoot, which's always smile.gif, I sometimes wear jeans n sometimes a skirt! But I always try to keep my legs visible! Guys at school and street stare at my legs n feet all time! N I love to let my dirty soles visible to ppl! biggrin.gif And I usually decorate my feet! I sometimes wear a toering! And of course, I walk barefoot other places besides school... Where? The answer is: I walk barefoot EVERYwhere!!! biggrin.gif

2 - Here in Brazil, I see people walk barefoot almost everyday - and most of them are teen girls like me!

3 - I live in Rio de Janeiro - A hot weather place, perfect for barefootin'!

4 - I'll try to look for photos of me, ok? smile.gif

OK, that's all!
Kisses smile.gif
Carol
Rico
Posted: Dec 31 2005, 09:48 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hi Carol,

That is amazing on how you go barefoot. I'd like to see your photos of you someday.

Do you ever get the time to paint your toes? And what about broken glass? Have you stepped on broken glass alot lately? If so, how big was the piece stuck to your dirty soles of yours?
Carol
  Posted: Dec 31 2005, 08:56 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hi Rico biggrin.gif
Thanks for replying to my post smile.gif
Yeah, I do get time to paint my toes. Many times, I walk barefoot with my toes painted biggrin.gif
And yeah, I've already stepped on glass, while I was running barefoot. The piece was not too big, and not too small; gladly it didn't hurt my feet smile.gif I just got the piece of glass off my bare sole and kept running biggrin.gif

Kisses biggrin.gif
Carol
Rico
Posted: Jan 3 2006, 03:49 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Awesome.

You still amaze me with all the barefoot experience you go through.

I'm still concerned of what the size of your feet are, and any possibilities of your barefoot adventures outside of Brazil?

Thanx,
Rico
Carol
Posted: Jan 3 2006, 01:46 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hello smile.gif

Well, Rico, I've already had barefoot adventures outside Brazil smile.gif
I have already traveled to an island called Curaçao, to go on summer vacations smile.gif
I loved it there smile.gif I walked barefoot everywhere, on the hotel, outside the hotel, on the beach, on the street, on the nightclubs... I took my sandals off on the airplane too smile.gif It was great... the only problem was that I couldn't understand a thing they said in their languages tongue.gif

Kisses smile.gif
Carol
Pete
Posted: Jan 4 2006, 03:42 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hi Carol

Please, post some pictures of you barefoot in your school skirt! And could you tell us all where the best place to see teen girls like yourself barefoot is in Brazil? I fancy a holiday!! tongue.gif
DG
Posted: Jan 6 2006, 02:54 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hello Carol, "hot brazilian barefoot teenage girl"...

Sorry, you look too perfect to be true... I honestly don't think you go barefoot as much as you say, at school, streets, etc. In fact, I even doubt you are a girl...

I hope you can actually post original pics of you, barefooting and doing all the things you say you do, so that I can believe you

Regards

DG
barefooter3000
Posted: Jan 6 2006, 09:59 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 63

REMOVED
PMEmail Poster
Carol
Posted: Jan 7 2006, 04:50 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Hello all! smile.gif

In Brazil, people walking barefoot is very common. Specially in summer, on a weekend, we can see many young people like me or younger than me walking barefoot on the street. Many times, when I walk barefoot, I take shoes (mostly sandals) with me, but I almost never have to put them on. For example, when I'm in school, I enter the school wearing tennis shoes, but when we have a time off (physics education) in school, I take off my shoes, take off my socks and keep them on my schoolbag.
When I re-enter in the class, I enter barefoot and my teachers allow me to keep my shoes off.
Another example is when I go dance with my friends or boyfriends. When I take shoes, I always take them off to dance and I don't put them on again. I leave them on my purse. smile.gif
I've been in many places barefoot. I think the filthiest place I've even been with my bare feet was in mud.
But in times like weekends, or even week days, I go hang out with me friends at daytime, and I don't take ANY shoe with me, because I just go hang out with my friends, walking down the street in bare feet or running. But if I go wearing any shoes, they always come off.
Really; people walk barefoot a lot in Brazil, specially in Rio. if you go to nightclubs, or other places where young people like me go to dance, you'll perceive that many teen or even young adult girls take their sandals, tennis shoes or high-heels off so they can dance more comfortably smile.gif. For me, the only way to dance is barefoot biggrin.gif. Another place u can see barefoot people is at school, in physics education.

Kisses! smile.gif
Love,
Carol biggrin.gif
barefooter3000
Posted: Jan 9 2006, 06:51 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 63

REMOVED
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0123 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]