City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Marina..., Best update here, ever
dirtyfeetfreak
Posted: Dec 4 2005, 10:22 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 182

The last update is the best update I've seen on this site. PLEASE do more of her. She has the best-looking feet of any girl here, and the way she moves them is incredible. And seeing her dirty feet out like that on the subway... damn!!! I'd love to see more of Marina and love to see all the models have dirtier feet, and more scenes in subways.

Awesome work
PMEmail Poster
Guest_Highlander
Posted: Dec 5 2005, 08:46 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

I absolutely agree. This was a great update. Marisha is a very beautiful model with fantastic feet. Especially I like the shooting in the metro with very black soles among the crowd of people and astonished views of the other passengers. Please more of these pictures and videos
DG2001
  Posted: Dec 5 2005, 09:49 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

Marisha's update is really a great one. I love how she teases with her dirty feet, how she moves them and shows her black soles, how she walks, clearly showing her dirty soles... she is a beautiful girl, very feminine and with delicious, sexy feet.

Paul, my best congratulations for taking such great pics and video clip... I wonder how is it that you can shot such a wonderful video in the metro, with all that people around! You, your models and your team are the best, City Feet rules!

Thanks for your wonderful galleries. You really show the true beauty of a barefooted dirty soled girl, thanks for sharing this magic with us.

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
DG2001
Posted: Dec 5 2005, 09:51 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4

QUOTE (Guest_Highlander @ Dec 5 2005, 08:46 PM)
I absolutely agree. This was a great update. Marisha is a very beautiful model with fantastic feet. Especially I like the shooting in the metro with very black soles among the crowd of people and astonished views of the other passengers. Please more of these pictures and videos

If possible, I would love to see Marisha or any other of the girls putting out cigarettes on her soles in public, can you imagine the views of the people??? Or watching a girl walk effortlessly and carelessly on broken glass, with no damage at all??

Regards

DG

--------------------
Regards

DG
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0085 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]