City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topic

> THE ROBBERY CONTINUES, how they can get you in troubles
--
Posted: Nov 11 2005, 09:25 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

I just bought another video with the paying-by-phone system, and guesse what? I got a video that I already had downloaded from russianfeet.com. This fact is because the administrators don't want to put a simple thumbnail to recognize a video, probably because they know you might do these kids of errors and they can earn more money getting you in serous troubles (I had to stay on line 5:18 at the phone at international WCI rates, which I havent' idea how they can amount!)

I saw several criticisms against administators' policy about this kind of payment, which I consider the most efficient,in theory, if it is well managed. But I did'nt see any answer, probably beacuse they don't care about the satisfation of the customers, but this IS NOT a good commercial principle!
Malinika
  Posted: Nov 11 2005, 10:08 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

Dear "unregistered user" (sometimes it is very actual to sign at least your nick name).. wink.gif

1. Thanks for such a bulk of your messages in our forum. But one message is quite enough for us... smile.gif The forum is DAILY READ AND MODERATED, so there is no need to flood here.

2. Technically it is VERY difficult at this moment to put tumbnails in the preview. They will appear later. Now it is a disadvantage of this system, but we try our best to fix it.

3. Soon we'll are going to move RussianFeet.com to the same phone pay system as City-Feet.com. We reached this decision because our new system can obtain payments from more then 200 countries , whereas allopass.com obtains payments only from 15 countries.

4. To say more, it is much cheaper to buy membership for a month, then to buy several video-clips. This phone-pay system is made for those, who have troubles with paying with a credit card or want to preview the quality of videos before buying a membership.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0114 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]