City Feet message board

Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Fantastic introduction
happymen
Posted: Oct 27 2005, 07:00 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Fantastic introduction! Now evedybody can buy barefooting grils videos, thanks Paul, but... The system you installed works only for Uk, in fact choosing whetever other country it say "error writiing code" and closes the window.

I hope these are typical problems of a new system than can be fixed in few time...
Paul
Posted: Oct 27 2005, 08:14 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

I understand what's the problem... I'll try to fix it tomorrow.

In fact, the system works only if you don't change country and language shown in popup window.
happyman
Posted: Oct 27 2005, 08:53 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Unfortunately, in some country this system is managed by real thieves (obsviously you couldn't know it). I explain you:

You have a time limit, which after you passed it the line fall down, and during this time an automatic disk wastes time talking and talking about useless informations without giving you the code until the line goes down living you like an idiot.

I already tried because I managed to read my country's phone number, and it happened just like I described you. The real amazing thing is that I'm watching a TV program which just after few minutes I tried to get the code, it denounced this thievery made with a phone number with the same prefix I dialed.

I'm just advising you because I don't have doubts about your seriety in this work, but i think it is correct that you know it. On the contrary I found myslef very good with russianfeet.com payment agency.

Obsviously this fact doesn't change at all my exstimation about this site and your work.
Malinika
  Posted: Oct 28 2005, 05:17 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

2happyman:
And what country are you from? (if its not a secret, of course)

Before launching, we tested this system from our country and faced no problems. But we don't know, whether there are any difficulties in downloading clips from other countries. So it would be very helpful for us, if you'll describe in details your difficulty in getting a clip.

2all. We kindly ask people, who use our new system to report us about any problems in downloading clips. We'll try to solve them as soon as possible and that will help us to make this way of getting videos more convinient to you.
PMEmail Poster
happyman
Posted: Oct 28 2005, 09:43 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

I call from Italy, my counttry's number is 899 005 904.I tried just now for a second time and the phone company disk told me that now this number doesn't exist, while yesterday evening was on, probably this is the effect of denounce of the tv program that I told.

The conclusion is that now I don't have any chance to buy your videos. While with the ALLO-PASS system, which is still on in russianfeet.com I never had any problems, they give me the number in a minute and until now it have always worked good
happyman
Posted: Oct 28 2005, 12:24 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

And now the window is having the same problem of yesterday, while this morning I could open it without problems
Ex happymen
Posted: Oct 31 2005, 11:32 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

The new payment system is a REAL ROBBERY, I had to wait 5:23 minutes to have my passcode, listening that fucked voice who was saying me three times the same things only to waste me time! Nevertheless, I had to call an alternative number because mine was disactivated ad I don't know how much I payed because they applied me the international WCI rate which I don't know how much it is!!!

Is it necessary to get people in trouble, only because they like barefooting girls? Do you think is more productive taking care of the costumers, or getting them in troubles with their family, etc.. at the very first time of being in touch?
Ex happyman
Posted: Oct 31 2005, 02:05 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

At least, let me buy more than one video for this price
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0094 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]